Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Lydia sharing the bits from Aynhoe Park on her main Instagram even though it’s home stuff? I assume she’s hoping the bigger following will tempt them to gift it all to her? Ugh.
Also, a random unicorn head or feathered lamps work at Aynhoe where it’s all bonkers and whimsy. But Lydia’s house is the opposite of whimsy - it’s a cold mausoleum. Can’t wait to see how she styles the unicorn head and then it up for sale in 6 months!
Personally, I think she should go off on some sort of voyage in search of her own unicorn head rather than expect one to be sent to her. Should keep her out of mischief for a few months.

Reactions: 17
Bring it on. We too have been waiting 2years
for you to fill your bungalow with those hideous ugly AF ostrich-ass-lamps.

She's obviously been watching Claire's videos, Claire has all those ostrich lamps and unicorn tit in her house

Reactions: 11
Signs of lie:
- “I was told” - by whom? One of her peers? If it was ASA, she would reference them for sure
- “that was wrong FULL STOP”, and no further explanations to prove her right
I thought this too, why can't she say whom told her, then it'd be more believable.

Reactions: 9
Random but I just saw on my Instagram that Arighi Bianchi has given an actress who used to be in Coronation Street a £3,4000 sofa to GIVEAWAY to one of her followers!! Now why can't Lydia do anything like that? Oh that's right because she's too greedy and wants it allll for herself Seems they work with actual celebs as well as phoneys.

Edited to say, wouldn't she would get more interaction with her "following" if she did things like this every once in a while, I guess her following isn't high enough in comparison to this celeb, thus she's not good enough LOL.

Reactions: 12
No! She doesn’t! When the new rules came out we saw on her vids she didn’t even buy most of her Chanel bags!!! She’s just as big a liar!! Don’t fall for her lies
Wait.......What?????......Which Ones? How many?????

I noticed that also.
It is only a matter of time we get blocked my friend. 🤣
Amateurs......I've been Blocked For YEARS!!!!!!!!!! 😊😊😊😉😉😉😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rosie certainly makes the jimmy Choo’s look AMAZING!!! Unlike lidl did (the shoes are amazing but that has nothing to do with how lidl advertised them)

Also “self love is the new #relationshipgoals”........
Mate this witch has too much self love and nailed that #relationshipgoal years ago 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
OMG!!!!! The Eye duck she had going on in this Debacle......I was up all night GAGGING 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Rosie certainly makes the jimmy Choo’s look AMAZING!!! Unlike lidl did (the shoes are amazing but that has nothing to do with how lidl advertised them)

Also “self love is the new #relationshipgoals”........
Mate this witch has too much self love and nailed that #relationshipgoal years ago 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
This woman is getting worse. With that amount of toe cleavage her feet are too fat to fir those shoes. Sorry sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh Apple&Pears you poor delusional girl [emoji849]View attachment 60797
They’re delusional. It’s kinda terrifying how easily people are brainwashed and how dumb the majority are who actual believe what they are purposely shown in a 40min video is EXACTLY how these people are in their day to day real life and that no way would they ever say they LOVE a product (even when this is said 1 million times about every item) if they didn’t actually mean it. Anyone can pretend and fake being a certain way in an edited video. How do these people not see this?

It blows my mind to the point where I can’t help but laugh at the audacity of those who tell these tools how wonderful they are, how they’re soooo creative, soooo gorgeous, and work soooo hard and therefore deserve sooooo much money.

The world is fucked. I seriously hope the future generations rebel against this influenzer garbage (among other things) because the way the world is heading is shocking.

I’m still trying to get my 37yr old head around how in high school nowadays girls have fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake tans, endless makeup, Gucci bags/belts etc trying to keep up with the propaganda shoved down their throats. I’d hate to think how the kids whose parents say no or can’t afford to keep up are treated. It’s such a sad world we live in.

It’s even more sad that I’ve noticed most of, if not all of Lidl’s followers look to be 30+ and they are the most vicious defenders of her. Watching YouTube is completely acceptable of course by why can’t they see to take it with a grain of salt? And be aware of the truth of it? Why are they so blind?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Wait.......What?????......Which Ones? How many?????

I can’t tell u how many exactly as I seriously could not bring myself to watch that rag but when the new requirements came in, it was noticed by others on gg that she listed her Chanel bags as gifted (maybe voucher also but I can’t recall exactly) from department stores (not Chanel stores).

• Wow
Reactions: 6
LOL I couldn't be arsed arguing with her, the part talking about compromising is confusing, I don't know what she's trying to say? Who being compromised? :unsure:

She's saying that someone else could be buying Lidl followers :rolleyes: Entirely possible since it's so easy on those buy follower apps to send followers to whatever account you choose, but highly unlikely

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's saying that someone else could be buying Lidl followers :rolleyes: Entirely possible since it's so easy on those buy follower apps to send followers to whatever account you choose, but highly unlikely
Ahhh I didn't know that could be done. Carrie? lol I think it's unlikely like you said.

Reactions: 9
Ahhh I didn't know that could be done. Carrie? lol I think it's unlikely like you said.
Or the perfect excuse to buy followers for yourself and claim someone else has done it to make her look bad. There's just no way of proving who bought them, hence why she probably does it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone has bought followers to tarnish Lydia’s name 😨😨😨😨😨

get to duck you absolute idiots 😆😂
she does that all by herself😂

I doubt anyone would waste their time, energy or cash on trying to make the ex stripper look bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.