Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must get back ache from lugging the F&M hamper everywhere just for pictures.

All she wanted last year was Aerin Amber Musk.... less swanky dress but same place in her house same product being hidden into the tree tat. #unoriginal

0862C8F7-28EB-4999-94D5-0E9D83F691AC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The new vlog has such a weird vibe to it. She’s almost incoherent. One minute the vitamin shot helped her, the next minute she’s totally drained. I actually found the whole thing abit sad, I mean if she really has £1 million in the bank she seems so bloody miserable! I don’t know what’s going on but something isn’t right with her. I still think she needs to learn how to cook a decent meal for her and Ali and maybe they will both start to look and feel abit more alive. I’d put the thermacrap down and start learning how to make proper meals!! And as for her face, I never want to comment on people’s looks as I have such low confidence with how I look and it’s quite an issue for me- hence the reason for a lot of cosmetic surgery, fillers and Botox. So from experience I can defo say she’s had fillers in her cheeks quite recently by the looks of it. You could tell so much when she was driving to Birmingham. But the nose is where I have an issue- dr ayad has ruined it. She was pretty before but her nose suited her, now I think it looks out of proportion from the filler. Il admit iv ruined my cheeks from filler and regret it so It’s not like I’m being mean. I just think some women get these things done and don’t realise how it will settle. And as for the hair the colour looked like an old witch! It was too ashy and the dark on top was just awful. I actually can’t believe she sat in that dingy hair salon and let that girl loose on her hair! Seemed a million miles away from her hair appointments in swanky London salons.
I really do think she needs help because I don’t know what she’s trying to show in these vlogs or who she’s appealing to.Her life just seems abit dull to me.
There is no way she has £1 Million in the bank

Reactions: 7
I think that balance sheet has been printed wrong because she must have a mortgage so it would make more sense that her debtors is the 1 million and the cash in the bank is the 112,000

Reactions: 4
I think that balance sheet has been printed wrong because she must have a mortgage so it would make more sense that her debtors is the 1 million and the cash in the bank is the 112,000
The business accounts would only show the mortgage if her limited company bought the house, which is probably unlikely. The limited company is a separate entity to her, she is an employee of her limited company. By setting up a limited company it means should you go bust then your home is kept quite separate to the business. They probably put down a huge deposit, made up of the equity from their old home plus a healthy cash lump sum. They will likely be making mortgage payments each month of amounts that probably makes her toes curl. I think she's been brought up to believe that most of what she needs is bought for her, or given to her, so she doesn't have a concept of how much effort needs to happen in order to be able to afford something.

In the UK, you'd only be listed on companies house if you are, or have been listed as a director of a limited company. Carrie is most likely operating as a sole trader and is responsible for her own tax, national insurance etc. She is listed on Linked In as being the Brand Partnership Manager of LEM Online Limited, as well as her previous jobs.

Reactions: 11
The business accounts would only show the mortgage if her limited company bought the house, which is probably unlikely. The limited company is a separate entity to her, she is an employee of her limited company. By setting up a limited company it means should you go bust then your home is kept quite separate to the business. They probably put down a huge deposit, made up of the equity from their old home plus a healthy cash lump sum. They will likely be making mortgage payments each month of amounts that probably makes her toes curl. I think she's been brought up to believe that most of what she needs is bought for her, or given to her, so she doesn't have a concept of how much effort needs to happen in order to be able to afford something.

In the UK, you'd only be listed on companies house if you are, or have been listed as a director of a limited company. Carrie is most likely operating as a sole trader and is responsible for her own tax, national insurance etc. She is listed on Linked In as being the Brand Partnership Manager of LEM Online Limited, as well as her previous jobs.
If she made £1 million last year then she made more than Zoella 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sisal rug, wicker tree skirt, wicker basket - get some different textures Lydia! At the moment it just looks like great cat scratching territory. I love a spot of wicker myself, but it only works if balanced.
Plus with that tile and the glass that space always seems terribly cold to me - especially with the overloaded tree in pale shades. Not getting cosy Christmas vibes.

Also great spot on the same photo idea as last year @Rmjlklb 🥂

Reactions: 18

'Brand Partnership Manager'😂😂😂
That's sure one fancy title for beggars assistant/general dogsbody..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i really think the Brands need to give the influencers some guidance about what to do, but not necessarily what to say. Lydia isn't a celebrity and this isn't a TVC or billboard, as an influencer i "want" to know, why i should buy it, that she wears it/or not and what she thinks of it. She makes far too many of her ads try and be aspirational, surely the whole point of influencers like these is to be relatable?
I think brands should stop giving such ridiculous sums of money to nobodies. Especially the ones who don’t produce quality work.
Models who work campaigns work very long hours along with getting signed to an agency, go to endless go-sees, auditions, spend a huge amount of time & money on staying in shape and looking after their skin and ultimately they work hard. They deserve the big cheque’s. Not these nobodies on YouTube.

#bringbackthesupermodel

Reactions: 18
The tree looks ridiculous, and I'm a fan of tat. It looked lovely with just the lights on, and was a true reflection of the cold soulless prison she lives in. Beginning to feel guilty about taking the p*ss now, I think she's heading for a meltdown. The carefully placed F&M wicker basket just says it all really, tragic. I expect to find a video sometime soon with her laughing hysterically into the camera with her face covered in lipstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She must get back ache from lugging the F&M hamper everywhere just for pictures.

All she wanted last year was Aerin Amber Musk.... less swanky dress but same place in her house same product being hidden into the tree tat. #unoriginal

View attachment 60499
You’ve got to be kidding [emoji15][emoji38] She has done the same thing she did last year!! Wtf! How is this acceptable

Reactions: 17
The influencer paycheck is annoying - especially when EVERYTHING is the same - I don’t mind when people create content that is different and varied.

I think she thinks she’s doing amazing because the money is rolling in but she isn’t developing herself or producing anything different, it’s the same insta dream that’s been around for years now. She’s even producing the same content as last year. SAD.

That being said I can’t turn away! #carcrash

Reactions: 16

If she already had a few hundred thousand in the bank from last year then could it be that she made a few more hundred thousand which brought her up to the million+ this year in savings?

Even Chloe morello has stated she now earns six figures a year and we can clearly see many others have made A LOT off YouTube when they bought million dollar+ homes. If u want to see some who’ve killed it at YouTube check out the houses & cars the gamers have! Holy tit it’s insane.

Reactions: 10
I think brands should stop giving such ridiculous sums of money to nobodies. Especially the ones who don’t produce quality work.
Models who work campaigns work very long hours along with getting signed to an agency, go to endless go-sees, auditions, spend a huge amount of time & money on staying in shape and looking after their skin and ultimately they work hard. They deserve the big cheque’s. Not these nobodies on YouTube.

#bringbackthesupermodel
The thing is, if your friends hair looked amazing and she said she’d been using Tesco’s new our brand shampoo you would probably try it too. If kate moss advertised it, you’d probably think, I’m sure she doesn’t really use that, or of course it looks good when it’s been professionally blow dried etc. This is why the influencers are so important to brands. Many people feel like they are their friends, if you ask them a question ”some” reply, you see them drinking Costa like you do, or doing the school drop off like you.

Reactions: 10
Lydias accounts show 1 million and Zoella‘s account showS around 700,000 very surprised that she has earned more than her 🤭

If she already had a few hundred thousand in the bank from last year then could it be that she made a few more hundred thousand which brought her up to the million+ this year in savings?

Even Chloe morello has stated she now earns six figures a year and we can clearly see many others have made A LOT off YouTube when they bought million dollar+ homes. If u want to see some who’ve killed it at YouTube check out the houses & cars the gamers have! Holy tit it’s insane.
I don’t know if last years on top to make it to 1 million because Zoellas accounts says she has around 700,000? In the bank

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Stressed.... STRESSED!?!?! Who the eff is she kidding. Nah, you've just no content!! You're so melodramatic. You're a vlogger it's your job! I bet other youtubers have managed to film content for this week PLUS stuff for vlogmas, she's so full of tit and excuses...I bet you the content that is supposed to be up for tonight she uses for Vlogmas. And she said she's got amazing content lined up...LIES!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Funny how LYDIA MILLEN was called out here for BLATANTLY BUYING FOLLOWERS! She hasn't purchased her usual 1k daily followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
STRESSED ABOUT VLOGMAS YOU DAFT BINT!!

YOU LAST ABOUT 4 DAYS WHEN YOU TAKE OUT THE PRE FILMED RUBBISH!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.