Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire (former Lydia's BFF) was there as well.

Amelia also has her hair done by L'Oreal! I thought Lydia was working with L'Oreal. Maybe they replace her with Amelia [emoji87]

Nice face on that Amelia one [emoji849] (sarcasm) what’s with the scowl

Reactions: 4
Soooo
Do influencers have to pay in general to have their account in which they put up ads as it is a semi-business account? or
Do influencers have to pay per post when they post something that is an ad? or
Do influencers have to pay to see their analytics?

*Im sorry as I am not an influencer, I am confused with what this entire issue is with them....
Like i've said in another post its basically like they are paying for the platform (magazine, tv time, etc) in which they are showing their image.

Or is the bigger issue that they aren't getting something they have always gotten for free?

Reactions: 14
She couldn't even get an invite to a perfume breakfast event? Ok Dior is totally seeing right through Lydia and her bullshit. They probably even read these forums.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Behold ladies and gentlemen, that stupid basket has been brought just in time for Christmas 😂😂
D04C672A-250B-4862-BB1F-43928FFBCB7B.jpeg

Her ads are never creative they are always sitting on the floor just holding the product and eye bleeping it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
It looks so much less professional when its in her house that she always films in.. just bland and not creative and truly lack of effort.
Let alone, you can barely see the perfume with the overly decorated tree in the back.
Real Great Ad Lyd Really showing off that product 👏 👏 👏 👏

Behold ladies and gentlemen, that stupid basket has been brought just in time for Christmas 😂😂View attachment 60471

Her ads are never creative they are always sitting on the floor just holding the product and eye bleeping it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There's NEVER any sort of description of the scent either. What are the notes? Is this fruity? Floral? Woody? Does she think the red dress generates a scent via Instagram? YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO SELL A PERFUME VIA A PHOTO you plonker! Write SOMETHING that explains what it is! JFC it's like pulling teeth to get her to do ANYTHING that resembles INFLUENCING A PURCHASE. Why does anyone humour this lazy slug?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There's NEVER any sort of description of the scent either. What are the notes? Is this fruity? Floral? Woody? Does she think the red dress generates a scent via Instagram? YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO SELL A PERFUME VIA A PHOTO you plonker! Write SOMETHING that explains what it is! JFC it's like pulling teeth to get her to do ANYTHING that resembles INFLUENCING A PURCHASE. Why does anyone humour this lazy slug?
Better endorsement of the infamous F&M basket, than whatever perfume is meant to be plugged.

- Can we clearly see what the perfume actually is... nope
- Have we any clue about it's notes... nope
- Is the "aspiration" of wearing this perfume conveyed... no, as sitting in a freezing evening gown, in broad daylight, looking at a glass bottle as if it's some sort of icon, in front of a Christmas tree, a month early... eh?

She's not even pretending to spray it, or smell it. for this perfume is just a decorative object? Really selling it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Writing something would be work 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the perfume is Aerin "Rose Cocoa", the bottle (which we can barely see) is tied with a brown velvet bow, and the Middle notes that could be incorporated visually, are rose, champagne, truffles and cacao, maybe the top note of cinnamon too.

What does the F&M even stand for? I’m so lost
Fortnum and Mason's, a prestigious department store in London, known for their "hampers", which come in branded wicker baskets. So posing one in a photo seems a bit gauche (context, the F&M basket basically was a prop used for all occasions).

Reactions: 13
What does the F&M even stand for? I’m so lost
Fortnum and Mason it’s one of their hampers - luxury hamper so obviously she has to have it on show.

I’ve just caught up - you are all so right. Filler is migrating around her face, I think some aesthetic doctors are now using less filler, and realising it’s moving elsewhere and not just ‘breaking down’ as quickly as they thought (think they’ve had scans to prove this too).

Carrie will be a sole trader. Lidl’s accounts look good but she is effectively living a free lifestyle.... plus she keeps selling stuff which is income i bet she isn’t disclosing.

The perfume ad doesn’t actually sell me the product - and to be honest the whole concept of being sat in a luxury red ball gown, on a kite rug in front of a tree is weird. You can’t see the product and it doesn’t even tell me much about it.

I also think Dior snubbing her is likely because she’s tied into so many other brands. Ambassador for Aerin fragrances. Firstly I bet Aerin have some clauses about promotion of competitor products, secondly even if they didn’t why would dior invite someone to promote their fragrances who is an ambassador for another range.

She’s so linked in to a lot of brands (probably because it’s more money) that new brands will know it looks disingenuous to involve her.

Reactions: 17
Behold ladies and gentlemen, that stupid basket has been brought just in time for Christmas 😂😂View attachment 60471

That effin basket, I swear! it doesn't even suit the picture, it sticks out like a sore thumb! Does she not have any fresh ideas :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17

When she can't eye duck her reflection some of her freebies will do (unless the bottle has a cap that allow her to catch glimpses of her visage, then it's all back to normal).

Reactions: 14
So true!!

The lazy slug part absolutely tickled me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I'm sure companies like Aerin are not stupid, they don't just say ok take a photo with the product and we'll give you xxxx thousand. Surely they will look at that picture and think that you can barely see the perfume - from a creative content point of view, the actual bottle is shown against a confusing background of the christmas tree, making it barely visible. As a photographer Cal must be totally tit, or he just does as he is told, because imagine that photo was an ad in a magazine, what do you see, you only see her in a red dress and a massive decorated tree, the perfume is un-noticable. I would be fuming if i'd paid for that, from an advertising perspective the item you are promoting is meant to be the star of the photo, that's why you often see people like Amelia and Victoria holding it near to the camera and away from other distracting background images. She uses no imagination for anything, that picture is worthless because if anything it promotes Fortnum and Mason, you cannot even see the label on the bottle to know the name, and she's then totally failed at promoting it. Someone like Aerin do not need her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Finally jumped ship from that other stupid forum with the equally stupid trolls so HI.

Lydia to me at this time is heading for some kind of meltdown. she looks lost, and dead behind the eyes.

Her two friends (the two Alex's) are pregnant, I wonder if this will make her broody?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i really think the Brands need to give the influencers some guidance about what to do, but not necessarily what to say. Lydia isn't a celebrity and this isn't a TVC or billboard, as an influencer i "want" to know, why i should buy it, that she wears it/or not and what she thinks of it. She makes far too many of her ads try and be aspirational, surely the whole point of influencers like these is to be relatable?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.