Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I remember reading (over at the other place) that Carrie's family is well off, maybe she is already set for life (maybe not because why oh why would she even consider working for the Lidl grinch if that was the case)?

Reactions: 15
My husband (a CPA) says that filing is incomplete. Again. The "profit and loss statement" isn't included, nor is the accountant's statement that they signed off. He says the main red flag he sees is the lack of employees. But since she is the sole shareholder, there is less scrutiny. He also said language can be elusive when it's a small and private company. It's very likely LEM hasn't been audited or reviewed in any significant way, so basically that cash in bank figure could be fuckery. He said he doesn't think it coincidental, that she's trying to keep her tit private. And she's likely to have filed her personal taxes alongside this, so if that doesn't add up with the LEM filings, then the tit will hit the fan sooner or later. Carrie is stupid, not ensuring Lydia is paying her taxes, etc. Unless she herself is a company, anybody know how to look that up? Talk about a dead end job for a woman pushing 30.

I think the reason she's doing things this way is that if her numbers (income) starts dropping, her critical mass is lost, and her cred falls. So she is keeping everything opaque by design because she likely knows our little eyes are watching. She HAS to look successful to continue to get work/freebies/kindlygiftedshite.
Wow! You may be right! I think Carrie could definitely be self employed and she is doing her own taxes. It would be interesting how much Lydia pays her considering Lydia’s fake earnings?
If she really makes that much, then I would expect a generous salary if I was Carrie. It’s also true with the fakery from Lydia... she wouldn’t want to declare her real earnings... first of all, it just doesn’t add up tbh because she is doing less projects this year and yet she earned more??
I don’t watch ITF but has anyone seen what her filings are and her earnings? It would be good to compare Lydia’s earnings compared to someone in the same calibre as her because maybe the figures when compared would be more telling??not that Lydia gets the same jobs as ITF but it would be interesting to see what Lydia’s earnings are compared to other influenzas.

Wow! You may be right! I think Carrie could definitely be self employed and she is doing her own taxes. It would be interesting how much Lydia pays her considering Lydia’s fake earnings?
If she really makes that much, then I would expect a generous salary if I was Carrie. It’s also true with the fakery from Lydia... she wouldn’t want to declare her real earnings... first of all, it just doesn’t add up tbh because she is doing less projects this year and yet she earned more??
I don’t watch ITF but has anyone seen what her filings are and her earnings? It would be good to compare Lydia’s earnings compared to someone in the same calibre as her because maybe the figures when compared would be more telling??not that Lydia gets the same jobs as ITF but it would be interesting to see what Lydia’s earnings are compared to other influenzas.

Reactions: 11
Nah..she's just a penny pinching scrooge.
Agreed. I don’t think it’s so much about saving for a rainy day. She is simply entitled.

She’s used to having others pay her way and do things for her for nothing in return. In one of her early blogs she talks about how she spent her money on bags through college while family paid her rent. She still has this attitude.

She’s smart (for lack of a better word, perhaps evil is more fitting) in the sense that she’s chosen a career where she can continue manipulating others to give her money and things. That is what she is good at, manipulating, scamming and using others. Morality, ethics and planning ahead don’t necessarily play a part in it.

She’s cheap, greedy and entitled. The world owes her something because she is just so darned special. She never gives back.

Karma is a witch though. What you put out there eventually comes back to you.

Reactions: 22
I find it hilarious that Tanya burr is invited to all Dior events and is often gifted bags even though she quit influencing a year ago if not more. Whilst they refuse to give Lidl the time of day, IM DYING TO KNOW WHY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Karma is a witch though. What you put out there eventually comes back to you.
Agree. Karma came for her cat...but still she refuses to see that. It's all blame game-a farmer...Nope. Not going to be a responsible pet owner? Pet be gone. You get back what you put out into the world...every negative act you sow, you reap & eventually you'll face the consequences of your actions. Lydia plants deadly nightshade seeds & sure as hell shall deadly nightshade grow (Earl Nightingale) :)

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I find it hilarious that Tanya burr is invited to all Dior events and is often gifted bags even though she quit influencing a year ago if not more. Whilst they refuse to give Lidl the time of day, IM DYING TO KNOW WHY
Well, Tanya has more than 3 million subscribers on her YT channel. And Instagram. But I think the main reason is cause Tanya is managed by Gleam. Gleam may be on the Dior list.

However Amelia was with Storm but not anymore. I guess she had contacts with the brand.
Not sure about Claire either. As far I know she has no agency. Yet got contacts with Dior.

I thought Lydia was on the list with Dior Makeup. Wonder if not anymore...

Is this finally happening for "influencers" (from former Lydia's BFF @clairechanelle IG)

Reactions: 14
My guess is that she or Carrie did some shameless begging or some passive aggressive emailing with Dior and they just didn't like her attitude and took her off the list. They've got plenty of 'influencers' to choose from so skipping over Lydia does them no harm.

Maybe they seen the video of her acting like a complete dick in their boutique?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Well, Tanya has more than 3 million subscribers on her YT channel. And Instagram. But I think the main reason is cause Tanya is managed by Gleam. Gleam may be on the Dior list.

However Amelia was with Storm but not anymore. I guess she had contacts with the brand.
Not sure about Claire either. As far I know she has no agency. Yet got contacts with Dior.

I thought Lydia was on the list with Dior Makeup. Wonder if not anymore...

Is this finally happening for "influencers" (from former Lydia's BFF @clairechanelle IG)

I really don’t understand what their problem is with new Instagram policies? How can someone making money off a free online platform say that “no way in hell” will they be paying for using the said platform? Do they think Instagram as a business is free of cost? Every business pays for their marketplace, being it a shelf in a supermarket, a rent for a physical store, time on TV, or a space in a magazine. It was kind of strange that Instagram wasn’t charging them for so long.

Reactions: 31
I really don’t understand what their problem is with new Instagram policies? How can someone making money off a free online platform say that “no way in hell” will they be paying for using the said platform? Do they think Instagram as a business is free of cost? Every business pays for their marketplace, being it a shelf in a supermarket, a rent for a physical store, time on TV, or a space in a magazine. It was kind of strange that Instagram wasn’t charging them for so long.
It is weird for someone used to get everything free to start paying.

Reactions: 20
Way to go, Instagram! Bring those influenzas back down to Earth! For my business I have to pay for all my software licenses (AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, Office Suite, etc)..so I don't see what's wrong with them doing the same!!

Reactions: 31
Had this thought of desperate Ali inventing his Paris trip. Pecking lydl's cold fillered cheek goodbye, before getting his uber driver to drop him down the lane...jumping over the rear fence back into their 'grounds' & barricading himself in the shed for 24hrs peace & quiet away from the ice queen. Even sitting on his laptop & photoshopping unseen photos of himself in front of the Arc de Triomphe to post to insta for affect #freeali

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I watched a few of her 2015 Vlogmas uploads again. They’re short so it wasn’t that painful 😂 back in the days Ali worked and she was ordering cake like she’s not allergic to food. 😧

it’s so odd to see HOW much they’ve both changed, how can she have these up on her channel and still act like she’s the lady of the manor.

2015 Lydia definitely thought Michael Kors was high end fashion. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw it on Amelia's and Tanya's stories earlier
Claire (former Lydia's BFF) was there as well.

Amelia also has her hair done by L'Oreal! I thought Lydia was working with L'Oreal. Maybe they replace her with Amelia 🙊

Reactions: 14
Can’t find Carrie on Companies House as being anything to do with any registered companies. How odd!

Reactions: 9

maybe they both have the same "Instagram Captions for Dummies" book 🙊 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.