Lydia Millen #89 Damage control in full flow, welcome to the LEM quarterly sympathy show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But seriously, who is subscribing and watching Ali?!?!?
Ali has a TON of followers from India. And we all know India is a click factory, for all intents and purposes.

I must say, however, Ali puts in the work. He's creative and understands that you learn and then drop the "L".

He is leagues beyond Lydiot in terms of content creation, so it's only a matter of time until he really does surpass her. He's clearly the brains of that bunch. And he is more thoughtful in Lydiot. His vlogs aren't mindless like Lydia's, from what I've seen. He takes a keen interest in the world around him and seems to genuinely enjoy his new pursuits.

And given her fall from the outside of fashion influenza circles that she "never wanted to be in any way" we can expect more home renovations and "Assumptions About Me" flogs.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
That was the shittest clear out video ever... just filming herself from a distance on high speed, not going through items, talking about them, explaining...she's so lazy and half arsed with everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I agree, he puts a lot of effort in making them, very creative. People have noticed. I bet if he showed them on tic tok, he would get more followers.
He does have a tik tok account where he gets the music from. I’m sure he’s getting traffic from there to IG

Reactions: 11
Umm have to say seening her with those snide bags it does raise the question what else is a super fake in her collection. Always been doubt around her LV ones ????
Her existence is so so sad that her best days are rearranging her freebies in the dressing room.
Note she doesn't & doesn't have time to iron !!!!!!
What the f...... do you do Lids ? Lazy no good for nothing human being. You should be totally ashamed of your laziness and lack of interest in anything other than that stuffed juverderm face .
She’s too busy cooking dinner, like she’s mentioned. Maybe she will make lamb shanks with homemade mint sauce, garlic Whipped potatoes, peas with mint from the garden and a large salad with herbs with a balsamic dressing.
For dessert she will be making cheese cake, her favourite. ( with a slight shaving of her favourite cheese on top )

He does have a tik tok account where he gets the music from. I’m sure he’s getting traffic from there to IG
That’s what it is then.

You can also buy views on Reels.

Just one example of many - https://socialnomics.net/2021/02/12/buy-instagram-views/
So easy to buy a lot of views.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ali at 535k!!!! If you are buying followers, please don't buy Ali. Between the two, you are the better human. Please don't do this.
Yay, I hope he does not buy them. I hope he got lucky, and he has a great career moment!
She bored me to death with Costly. I would laugh if Ali would be the bigger deal this year! :LOL:

Reactions: 22
She must be the last influencer literally in the world to be receiving Lily and Bean bags, Amelia and everyone else had them about 2 years ago. She probably turned her nose up at them but now she's desperate for anything free!!!!!!
EXACTLY, that's how I spotted it so easily. I personally find it hilarious that she was likely given the choice of what to order and she chose the embarrassing Dior and Hermez knock offs instead of the things on their site that are actually nicer. IMO Wonder if she spelled her initials correctly? LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Apparently Lydiot's new BFF Zanna van Dijk was gifted an LV bracelet from Sellier Knightsbridge ...

4D12E88D-C752-43DC-B106-37E8E3FA2C13.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ali feeling "shexy" this morning ... 😜 The walk over to the machine 😂😂😂
View attachment 582116
And then he grabs his dick...

Her lil rubber boobies make me titter.

This basic witch tried to buy what other girls have for free. Issa nope.
"titter" (tee-hee)

Her face looks so weird with all the filler. The middle part is doing her no favours, she just has a massive face and completely flat hair. Even with the filter she's clearly put over it, everything looks odd as hell.
And the excess Sunny Flash doesn't help.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
WHAT kind of complete asshat wears an Hermès Kelly with matching boots AND belt on a little ride to a salvage yard and small antique mart? It’s not even a good outfit for a real event let alone some quick little shopping trip. Why so much matching all the time?

And what is this coat thing she’s wearing? Looks like a dead water Buffalo.

View attachment 582445View attachment 582446
It's all so elderly looking. Plus the sun is out - why not wear something spring-like? That coat looks like something you'd wear in the dead of winter.

Reactions: 14
These influencers make so many clear outs. When will PRs understand they don't need to send an influencer 100 lipsticks (who remember the 2016 Urban decay vice lipstick vault with 100 lipsticks that Lydia and other influencers got). Or 30 foundation shades. Or 50 Intimissimi items (she got every single item on every single color and we are talking about a bra company and a woman that have told so many times she doesn't enjoy wearing a bra).

But I understand PR and marketing of companies are at he same level of laziness as influencers. Zero research. A PR doesn't take the job to investigate about an influencer. A makeup company should send free makeup to makeup artists. Who are better to test and promote a product. A clothes company should send a lot of free items to a fashion stylist. And so on... Like at this point a company that sends Lydia a lot of seed for her garden is about right.

Lydia is on the endless cycle of spend vouchers > get for free > clear out > vouchers > get for free > clear out ... Her followers seems to go for the same pathern. Except the followers actually have to work to buy > buy > work to buy more > buy > work to buy more...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It's all so elderly looking. Plus the sun is out - why not wear something spring-like? That coat looks like something you'd wear in the dead of winter.
Good point! You know I'm SURE there are more cool antique marts than just the flight house... yet she and other influencers are only going there. So, I'm guessing this is a paid for gig to do this shopping. It is funny though when they all bring home reproductions of antiques made to look old and can't tell the difference. That shabby chic stall that looks like Ali's Aunt's house looks like primarily new furniture made to look shabbyesque. And that lewk is nothing new.

So, in Ali's vlog yesterday when he called the antique suitcases briefcases.... is that how suitcases are called in the UK? And on another note, why would he need a "load" of them for his new closet? More staging?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There's better use of your time then to steam your clothes. No my lovely there is not! esp when you are acting all lady of the bloody manor fake voice included but walking around like a scruff in unironed clothes. :rolleyes:

Also all that PR stuff and she hasn't shown ANY of it. Its about time these brands stopped sending her stuff.
Surely steaming and ironing clothes are a major part of her job?

Poor Ali, the cleaner does more for him than Lidl!
He does the washing, the cooking, the vacuuming and the gardening. The cleaner does his ironing.
What exactly does Lidl do for him? :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Lydia mentioned a while ago that she barely ventures down to the basement office these days because her ‘Team’ ask her too many questions when she’s there ... I kid you not.

These days she can be found In her dressing room taking three hours to get ready to go nowhere and filming ridiculous Reels, in the greenhouse rearranging her fully grown store bought plants, watching period dramas on Netflix (and then pretending to be one of the characters), or stalking Ali when he’s in his office - she even bought a chair specifically for her to sit in. 🙄
Yes
"I'm on the health kick, if I'm being perfectly honest with you (yeah, rightty). I should've done it earlier, but I love mini eggs too much". Lyds, for duck's sake. You are aware that you can be healthy and STILL eat your mini eggs, right? "Me and Ali are now cooking so much more, which is brilliant". First of all, you're are not cooking, stop lying to us. If you think by ordering Ali to cook something, you're joining the process, like it was with your bleeping stage 1, it doesn't work like that. And secondly, I assume you just cook more pasta now and grate more cheese. Still no vegetables in sight🥦🫑🥬🥕
Lydia cooking = Ali cooking everything while Lydia sits on her duff, looking at her phone and scowling.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
duck me ... 3 seconds in and she has her PT looking so bored while she dances like a bleeping prat in the gym ..... (However he is bleeping hot!) I sound like a hoar lols :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:

She is on a health kick .. didn't you know .... well I know where to kick you witch!

The whole spiel about the healthy living bit was so so see-through ... I do this ... it's when you have duck all focus in life that you point to something you have done in the past and you think that by doing it you will magically turn your life around ... she is deluding herself as this will last for all of 2 mins and then she will be back to being on the floor or on the couch like the lazy witch she is... mark my words ..!

"You put them in the fridge and they come out cold" ......Just let that quote settle Tattlers .... she has probably never heard of "refridgeration".:rolleyes:

Funny the speech about Smartworks ... maybe when your career goes tits up you can benefit from them too lovely seeing as they help women in need. But you let your witch side out didn't you darling ... The high end expensive tit you sell .. the poor workwear crap you donate .. bleeping asshole ...:sick:

Is anyone so underwhelmed with that Bathroom ..... to me it is bleeping awful ... sorry taste is taste .. but she has ZERO! And why the duck do your shower trays need to be "Styled"??? Does anyone on here "style" a shower? I am so bamboozled at this idea ..... I can't ... no ... not happening!

Function of Beauty / FOB /Full of Bullshit ... no thanks .. keep your bleeping 20% ....I would rather put napalm on my hair .. (whats left of it after Chemo :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:)

She has 5 bleeping bags and she gets overwhelmed guys ...... how the mighty have fallen ... I could remember when she has thousands of luxury boxes ... poor witch ... bless xxxx

Ahahahah awww poor Cawwwwwwie and DEPOP Dee .... fighting over HRA's cast-offs ... ahahahahahaha ... hahahahaha.....ahahahahah......ahahaha ...ok enough Stef!

They look like Hermezzzzzzz raffffyyyyaaaaa bags .... yeah hunny .. but THEY ARE NOT!

She has a "hoar hoar farmhouse" diffuser but still says the Daylesford ones are better...witch you realise that you are never getting a membership now lols!!!

She thinks her oil painting is from Provence so hence why she needed a cabinet from Provence too???? Work that one out? they are both reproductions .. but I will never tell her ..... she may have a bleeping meltdown..... :poop:

HRA ..I genuinely feel sorry for you ... my life ain't great but atleast I have my self respect to hold onto!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
There was something a bit vulgar about filming her friend/staff members filling their bags with her freebie trash. Off camera would have been less condescending.

Ok - @Stefano pipped me to the post!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.