Lydia Millen #86 Lydia Elise Millen is gone. Lydia Millen is here to con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bespoke is 100000% a trigger word for me now. It’s so snobby and she uses it incorrectly.

Lydia you forgot to mention “solid oak” 🙄

who puts their name on a puppy gate?

View attachment 563690

I’m going to tell my family that their dinner tonight was BESPOKE made for them. 😎
Actually, I was glancing at her comments section earlier and one American was suggesting she use ‘custom made’ instead of bespoke as it’s a word not widely used in the States - I’m like it’s not widely used anywhere outside the Bunga! Enough with bespoke - trigger word for me too.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry did she pronounce pâté as "par-TAY" on her vlog 😵💫

Lyds you're a Hertfordshire girl. Say it common like the rest of us. Nobody actually cares about your Watford accent, we just hate the faux posh one!
Behind the scenes she’s proper ndubz!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Josie and Amelia are meeting up without Lydia. She must be on the floor!

And every single person is dressed in a normal jeans, jacket, shoes and there Josie sits in all white and a fluffy dress and sandals. Josie and Lydia must look so strange prancing around England dressed like this in regular places. (aka not a wedding or the ascot)

View attachment 563698View attachment 563699View attachment 563700
Oh my goodness, (said in homage), Josie looks as if she is wearing a nightdress and dressing gown???

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In England having two water butts is quite common, it rains so much!! But most of us normal folk have the black hidden away type rather than the “look at me covered in aluminium foil” one 😂
@Stefano you have to stop listing all these epic tunes because it sends me down a rabbit hole for hours (read:days)

Why would 2 be wasteful? Their purpose is to conserve rainwater so the opposite of wasteful. It’s about the only environmentally friendly idea she’s had in a while.
"To be perfectly honest with you", I have never even heard of a water butt until I saw the very shiny water butt of DREAM. I was always under the assumption water butt was part of her language. I've seen rain barrel but never in aluminum. Environmentally friendly and lydia do not go together given the amount of things she has accumulated in the attic. Apologies if I offended any of you ladies :)

Reactions: 14
Actually, I was glancing at her comments section earlier and one American was suggesting she use ‘custom made’ instead of bespoke as it’s a word not widely used in the States - I’m like it’s not widely used anywhere outside the Bunga! Enough with bespoke - trigger word for me too.
I know! So funny. I’m in the US and I definitely always try to consider how other countries may have different word usage.

However... I will say as an interior designer in the luxury sector.... Bespoke is rarely used as it just makes you sound like a tool. We say custom for the most part and I prob wouldn’t mind if she didn’t throw it around so much to try to make everything sound so fancy. I think it’s more her “way” of constantly using it to make herself feel superior that bugs me.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I know! So funny. I’m in the US and I definitely always try to consider how other countries may have different word usage.

However... I will say as an interior designer in the luxury sector.... Bespoke is rarely used as it just makes you sound like a tool. We say custom for the most part and I prob wouldn’t mind if she didn’t throw it around so much to try to make everything sound so fancy. I think it’s more her “way” of constantly using it to make herself feel superior that bugs me.
I know - you’re in Chicago. How is my favourite hotel in the world - The Drake - these days?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bespoke is 100000% a trigger word for me now. It’s so snobby and she uses it incorrectly.

View attachment 563690

I’m going to tell my family that their dinner tonight was BESPOKE made for them. 😎
Poor Porter 😢 to forever spend his life in a kitchen 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I know - you’re in Chicago. How is my favourite hotel in the world - The Drake - these days?!
I love the Drake! They have wonderful food and a harpist playing at their afternoon teas. But I haven't been there in ages due to Covid. They opened up again last month with precautions (socially distant seating, no walk-ins, masks unless eating). Hopefully I can go again soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love the Drake! They have wonderful food and a harpist playing at their afternoon teas. But I haven't been there in ages due to Covid. They opened up again last month with precautions (socially distant seating, no walk-ins, masks unless eating). Hopefully I can go again soon.
Yes it’s so lovely and a great location. Things are starting to open up a bit here. Weather nicer. Vaccines now available for 16+ and 12+ likely next week. So grateful for the mental lift!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

And every single person is dressed in a normal jeans, jacket, shoes and there Josie sits in all white and a fluffy dress and sandals. Josie and Lydia must look so strange prancing around England dressed like this in regular places. (aka not a wedding or the ascot)

Ahhh, a meeting of the "Let's Destroy Nicky Lazou's Business" WhatsApp Club.

Temporarily moving premises from Northamptonshire the borders of Buckinghamshire to the shi shi foo foo bougie streets of delightful Chelsea.
Too bad The Viper Club does not have a branch in Chelsea as this lot would fit in perfectly.
In attendance at the luncheon, Vice President in charge of The Sabotage Campaign Admelia Liana, and Spit-sucking Assassin & part-time Secretary (in charge of note taking and tea making during the meeting) Josefiend Fear.

CEO Lydiot Millen 🤡 and minion house elf Chief Operating Officer (of picking chickens up off the floor and NOT paying for hairdressing services rendered) Cawwiiee Grayson, have sent their regrets for their tardiness being unable to attend - too busy moving plants into the Greedhouse of Dreamzz and sending out emails begging for freebies.
VicITF has also sent her regrets - unfortunately our IckyVicky double booked a freebie nail appointment and crying Peloton session. Oh dear.

Ahh, the life of our Girl Boss Influencer Babes. Busy busy busy.
Don't forget now, lovelies, hashtag don't BEKIND

Ta ra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh my goodness, (said in homage), Josie looks as if she is wearing a nightdress and dressing gown???
I’m just picturing their conversation. “ I’ll hide behind the plant and take a sneaky picture of you”. “ pretend you are on your phone “. “ going to be so epic “.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I stayed there for a week and loved it - there was a Chanel boutique on street level and I would walk by every day to get to the lobby and point out the pair I loved but Mr M-K didn’t fold! I am very lucky because my brother lives in Manhattan so I get great U.S. holidays because he has a holiday home in West Hampton beach as well - so best of both worlds. I absolutely love the States. I dream of returning to Chicago, though, I really loved it. 🇺🇸

Yes it’s so lovely and a great location. Things are starting to open up a bit here. Weather nicer. Vaccines now available for 16+ and 12+ likely next week. So grateful for the mental lift!
Vaccines speeding up here too - freedom is beckoning!!🇮🇪

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Today's its been sunny at parts but definitely an autumn day not dresses. Hahaha woww

• Haha
93D34B8A-F631-4BA4-94B8-F7C290B74F30.png
Hi, long time lurker here! Not sure if anyone else noticed but in her latest vlog she’s got holes in her jumper!
Maybe she’s trying to match Ali’s socks 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ahhh, a meeting of the "Let's Destroy Nicky Lazou's Business" WhatsApp Club.

Temporarily moving premises from Northamptonshire the borders of Buckinghamshire to the shi shi foo foo bougie streets of delightful Chelsea.
Too bad The Viper Club does not have a branch in Chelsea as this lot would fit in perfectly.
In attendance at the luncheon, Vice President in charge of The Sabotage Campaign Admelia Liana, and Spit-sucking Assassin & part-time Secretary (in charge of note taking and tea making during the meeting) Josefiend Fear.

CEO Lydiot Millen 🤡 and minion house elf Chief Operating Officer (of picking chickens up off the floor and NOT paying for hairdressing services rendered) Cawwiiee Grayson, have sent their regrets for their tardiness being unable to attend - too busy moving plants into the Greedhouse of Dreamzz and sending out emails begging for freebies.
VicITF has also sent her regrets - unfortunately our IckyVicky double booked a freebie nail appointment and crying Peloton session. Oh dear.

Ahh, the life of our Girl Boss Influencer Babes. Busy busy busy.
Don't forget now, lovelies, hashtag don't BEKIND

Ta ra.
Spot on, @Namima - brilliant 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Hippie Dream! 😂🤣😂. Don’t think those ugly ass shoes are hippie. 😂🤣

View attachment 563781
So anything and everything has been the "Dream" for the last 9 years - minimum! 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 563690

I literally googled the meaning yesterday because she's made me question myself in not knowing the meaning of words....
I actually cringed everytime she used the word and tbh they're all the same- thinking that they are more special than us normal people who might get things custom made lol

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.