Lydia Millen #85 House transformation's 50 shades of puke, latest collabs are just a fluke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw it as well...Seriously?! The dream again?!?! I thought Josie and Charlie just told them about those and it already became her dream? She's so bleeping draining, I can't🙃🙃
Just trying to catch up on the thread and I saw this. Whaaa?! Someone please tell me they are not plunking a butcher block monstrosity onto their kitchen island. I saw this wrong, correct?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she went down the Hermés rabbit hole due to Nicky-gate. To give the finger to the "haters", to prove her wealth and connections despite the drama surrounding her (at the time: bananas and buying bots, etc.).

I don't think she really likes the Hermés bags. They're huge and clunky compared to the bags she's loved for years. I think she loved the Dior and Chloe bags she regularly carried far more. But in true form for an insecure yet vainglorious personality, she pivoted to the exclusive Hermés bags/belts in order to elevate herself in the audience's eyes. She was so desperate to succeed at it that she went the preloved route, and then fanged when people balked at her insistence that the saggy Birkin was new. Likely the reason she didn't "unbox" the Kelly. She didn't want to get schooled yet again on the definition of "preloved". No way was she offered a black/palladium Kelly after buying one bleeping belt at the boutique. witch please!

She is such an empty vessel in every sense. Her blood family doesn't bring her joy, or her nieces/nephews (one of which is a newborn FFS!), nor does her marriage. Not even her pets. All she cares about it is how she is perceived by the world at large. It's why she practically gives herself visible cramps, visibly clenching, posing on tip toes, leg extended a la Beckham. Victoria Beckham used to give me the same vibes, but it's undeniable that she loves her family and is actually quite good at designing clothing. Lydia on the other hand cannot bring anything to successful fruition. Everything she attempts is lackluster. Such as announcing launches in her grubby dressing gown having just rolled out of bed, looking like a slob. The GLOBY launch failing spectacularly. The new branding of old tit, that didn't even work. Even her Millen pound house is a disappointment.

If it wasn't so alarming, it would be fascinating. Like someone else mentioned, she brings experts in for stupid tit like planting flowers and "dressing rooms", but doesn't bother to work on her own grammar. Spell check is free you stupid tit!

She bangs on about bespoke tailored clothing in the same vlog that she's pushing Nasty Gal polyester tat. The same week she admits Ali cooks everything, she releases an #ad claiming to be cooking everything herself due to some new Tupperware contraption. She cannot be trusted. I don't think she has the reach she used to have. Think about it. The recent #ads have been detergents and Tupperware. Karma? God knows.

BTW Lydia, you do not have high arches. You wish you had delicate feet with high arches (LIKE VICTORIA DOES!!). It's not the same thing. You have flat, wide feet, and this isn't your fault. What IS your fault is your claiming you have anatomy you do not have. And here's a handy tip, a nice rich red, plum, or even bright pink toe polish would make your feet look less hobbit-ish. Pale nude toe polish makes your feet look even flatter and wider. Trust me. You're welcome.

#putbackthekitchendooryouabsoluteknob
True!
😘 (chef's kiss!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just trying to catch up on the thread and I saw this. Whaaa?! Someone please tell me they are not plunking a butcher block monstrosity onto their kitchen island. I saw this wrong, correct?
I'm afraid it has been done! Turned up not "sympathetic enough", sadly!🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes exactly. In addition to running into roads and getting hit by a car or lost... I live on a ravine and there are a lot of coyotes and other animals that would think my Charlie is a tasty snack.😰
A coyote will watch and take note and when you least expect it, it will run across the road, grab the dog and be gone. It will happen so quick that Lydia will not have time to save Porter. I think Lynx was taken by one, just my belief.
My friends pit bull was taken by a cougar on their property, dragged the dog into the woods. They went and got their gun but it was too late, they tried tracking it but decided it was not safe.

• Sad
I think this “oops wrong size block that is very thick” was just like Winston 🥺.... something she didn’t want (no intention of keeping) that was just to show Ali why she’s right in wanting something different and that it has to be built in. She’s VERY manipulative.

he’s either too dim and/or too exhausted by her to see through it. However I hope he keeps his foot down about chickens and pigs.
I vote for exhausted. I get exhausted just trying to keep up with her latest whim (which seems to happen weekly, no wait, daily, wait...hourly), you can imagine poor Ali. I think he really loves her, didn't realize the extent of her narcissism, was sucked in by her looks and "fame". Never realized how serious her problems are. And now he's trapped. Deep inside he probably knows he's in deep sh!t, but can't yet admit it. Hence, his health problems and vastly altered appearance. Stress will do that.

For all the Tattlers not on Instagram ...
View attachment 556213

I see the Sanex has conveniently disappeared 😂 😂 😂 😂
What did I just watch?! 😶😦🤭😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe they are getting these for pasta. ;)

This is fabulous, its multifunctional, he can pull his tools/equipment around behind him to different parts of the garden, he wont need to keep going back to the shed to collect things.
Honestly I hope noone on here has one of these BUT seriously have you ever seen anything more ridiculous. A beautiful addition if you lack space, if you buy crap like this no wonder you lack space, save your money and get a mortgage to buy a place with more space.
Or a wheelbarrow. I’ve just bought one and I couldn’t be happier with it.

Should have an up to date version placed on the head of their bed 🛏😂View attachment 556465
It would be equally appropriate if she wore it , correct year obvs, on her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was this an advert for Pears soap? Or Aqua di Parma? Or La Mer? (Also one of these things is not like the others 🙃) Weird music choice too.
I found the music disturbing as well. It was just sort of....no words. I wasn't sure what he was going for, or what audience he was trying to attract (female? male?). It kind of reminded me of a Simpsons episode when they took a simple Mr. Plow ad and tried to make it "edgy" (disaster ensued!):

I agree. That is what I was thinking about when she mentioned it in that vlog: how the hell would it be cleaned properly after you used it for cutting raw meat on it? That just sounds gross to me...but knowing this superintelligent lady, it will be done and never used as a cutting board...it will be just for the look. So conclusion: IDIOTS! 🤬🤣
For the "look" and for Lumi to wipe her "arse" on. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Please can you kindly add my gorgeous fur baby Lula ❤ She really isn’t a fan of our last of the manor and leaves the room if she appears on our tv...,
Your cat is soo adorable, I want to cuddle Lula all day! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m just going to sit back with a cup of coffee and watch her hydrangeas turn blue, that’s if she’s planting white, pink, etc. Just keep putting coffee grinds around them. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As everyone else is saying, this post is spot on.

The little actual content she has, or tiny amount of events she attends, or brand partnerships she has could be maximised and presented in a proper and knowledgable way, should she actually take the time to do that. She could actually get her 'team' to do it for her, I mean if you have employees maybe get them to do relevant research and planning for each job you do, instead of selling your gifted tat online or begging for things for your house.

Do you think Tiffany will work with her again after that awful unprofessional thing she did for them in Vlogmas? I really hope not.

I hope the freebies are drying up as well, and all she is being sent is garden seeds!!!!

Let us hope that Holland Cooper have now taken her off their freebie marketing list as she never promoted their stuff properly.
Let us hope she doesn't get anymore Bulgari bags free, same goes for Jimmy Choo - most of what they gave her ended up on Depop!
L'oreal are long gone, again let us hope that Espa, and St. Tropez will follow, and also brands like Aerin, Louboutin beauty and Dior beauty. She doe such a lazy and terrible job of showing stuff she has been sent, she never describes it, what collection it is from, launches etc or anything relevant, which is clearly the purpose of sending her the items. Lets not forget her disgusting behaviour when she was sent a gift for virtually attending the Tods fashion show, she just didn't bother, she forgot.

You are now way below the likes of Mrs Hinch, promoting Lenor, Tupperwares and of course your amazing personal collaborations with Nasty Gal and Karen Millen - two really forward thinking, sustainable, popular brands - not!

I've said this for a couple of years and now so many more people can see it, but this must be the beginning of the end for her. 2 years ago would we have seen her promoting Lenor, I don't bloody think so, she was in Paris with the likes of Tamara and Leonie and getting Dior clothes to wear, promoting Nars, going on Ski trips etc etc.

Byeeeeeee!
What did she do to Tiffany?? I haven’t been watching her long, and quickly found this page after watching her YouTube for a few weeks. So I’m still trying to catch up on all the things she’s done😂

Reactions: 9
I’m just going to sit back with a cup of coffee and watch her hydrangeas turn blue, that’s if she’s planting white, pink, etc. Just keep putting coffee grinds around them. 😏
This will of course go over her head big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry I’m a bit behind but that latest real on the home Insta she says they have a ‘busy lifestyle’ wtf I nearly spat my food out, a busy lifestyle!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 these people havnt got a clue have they

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok @Miscanthus and tattle gardeners. Please translate this? Making her way through rainwater?

And Lydia... riveting content. Right up there with your dirt posts 🙄

A227E34A-8112-4559-8773-C52545441833.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A coyote will watch and take note and when you least expect it, it will run across the road, grab the dog and be gone. It will happen so quick that Lydia will not have time to save Porter. I think Lynx was taken by one, just my belief.
My friends pit bull was taken by a cougar on their property, dragged the dog into the woods. They went and got their gun but it was too late, they tried tracking it but decided it was not safe.
We don’t have coyotes in the UK, fortunately.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.