Lydia Millen #85 House transformation's 50 shades of puke, latest collabs are just a fluke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To the OGs of Tattle Life and the "other site that shall not be mentioned" ... she's still around.

20210502_145749.jpg

Every time I see the angled chair .. #giggles

20210502_150314.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So happy to see you back I NEVER knew you lived in North America - I always imagined you lived in France (because of your name), Anyway just saying hello again...Butcher’s blocks hey? Whatever next..?

...thinks... She hasn’t cottoned on to Moldovite yet has she? MOLDOVITE is from a meteor and it’s VERY expensive; so right up her street...and it changes your luck for the better...just sayin’ - Might be something L might want to ‘invest’ in ;). Yep - that’ll sort things out...A moldovite butcher’s block...
Hello hello! I’ve been popping in here and there. Y’all move SO fast. And Lydia’s just gets worse and worse. My name is a play on the influencer favorite LV Pouchette Métis! And I wish I lived in France 🤣

Thanks to the poster above who put in the picture from the vlog. Now I see what look she’s going for. For a couple who cook nothing beyond pasta and slapping some cheese and meats on a cheese board, they sure are spending a ton on a kitchen that doesn’t get used.

And the IRONY of buying the entire set from that ceramics brand, but not the pasta bowls is just 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So not only is she so stupid that she didn't even bother measuring the bleeping block or space so that it did fit (wasting money again), now she wants to cut the perfectly good marble island top (spend more money) and find ANOTHER bleeping block to fit into it (spending even more money)

It is just a waste always with this creature.. poorly thought out and poorly executed as usual ... all so she can fill up reels with tit as she has no content!

Makes by piss boil!
I think this “oops wrong size block that is very thick” was just like Winston 🥺.... something she didn’t want (no intention of keeping) that was just to show Ali why she’s right in wanting something different and that it has to be built in. She’s VERY manipulative.

he’s either too dim and/or too exhausted by her to see through it. However I hope he keeps his foot down about chickens and pigs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For all the Tattlers not on Instagram ...

I see the Sanex has conveniently disappeared 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Ali has been busy making ends meet with random spon content these days... now we are on to bread making. Paste and poke... Lol. But at least he’s willing to learn and has some curiosity.

03ECDBC3-1D68-460E-A7E3-B4ADBFB56BBE.jpeg
8F6999C1-E75A-4B6D-B680-31C91052239E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
yeah and she wants a new kitchen faucet that doesn’t work with the holes in her current (2-3 yr old) counter. So rather than just finding one that works, she has to have some excuses to ripout the counters including the island. I think we all saw this coming... especially since LC design didn’t really work that well with the existing (just like the rest of the house... new lewk doesn’t go with anything in existence)

I know some people might like built in wood cutting boards or countertops made from them. But personally I agree that a cutting board is a functional item that will need to be cleaned and will get cut into. I would rather have a board that I can leave out (that’s pretty) and replace if needed or put away when I want a cleaner look. Each to their own but I feel like this is just wasteful and just Lydia being her typical self.

If she does a giant full wood cutting board surface on that whole island the ceilings will look even lower. And the room will feel even darker and disjointed from the highceiling/bright dining area of half the kitchen. 🤓🍿
I agree. That is what I was thinking about when she mentioned it in that vlog: how the hell would it be cleaned properly after you used it for cutting raw meat on it? That just sounds gross to me...but knowing this superintelligent lady, it will be done and never used as a cutting board...it will be just for the look. So conclusion: IDIOTS! 🤬🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
"Paste & Poke"
Oh Ali, you dirty dirty boy 😜
*wink wink nudge nudge*
20210502_152623.jpg
20210502_152638.jpg
20210502_152657.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Presume Lidls aim with the butchering block is something along the lines of this picture.
As others have said, the current worktop is still quite new -she replaced the existing marble with quartz when they moved in.

isn’t it just typical of miss impatient/want it NOW, that she bought one impulsively yesterday without knowing what size she needed!

can’t wait to see this fiasco which will devalue their Tom Howley kitchen!
It’s worth mentioning that wood holds bacteria and that block will need cleaning and maintaining, not a good plan considering their cat.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
This jawline is just distracting. It's not natural anymore, and gives her a masculine appearance, anyone agree?
All of these girls getting chin and jaw fillers end up looking like The Childcatcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone notice our ❤ reaction now says "HEART" and not "LOVE" ... ?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So, here is Irene. Lidl loves to stalk Irene. Lidl loves the idea of what Irene has but definitely not prepared to put in the work. This is Irene’s ‘glasshouse’. Beautiful right? There are lots of things growing and there is tit everywhere! A proper ‘greenhouse’! No shop bought wilting plants in this one.
this is magnificent !

Reactions: 4
And the kitchen gets painted white in 3...2....1.....😂
Fairly sure Lydia's entire house will look like this feed in a few months flat. It's likely where all of her interior inspo is coming from these days, and of course Irene and Pinterest. I have no problem with looking to others for inspiration, but put your own unique spin on things here and there.

Lydiot co-opts everything she does... she doesn't have an iota of original thought in that tiny brain of hers.

𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐃.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So not only is she so stupid that she didn't even bother measuring the bleeping block or space so that it did fit (wasting money again), now she wants to cut the perfectly good marble island top (spend more money) and find ANOTHER bleeping block to fit into it (spending even more money)

It is just a waste always with this creature.. poorly thought out and poorly executed as usual ... all so she can fill up reels with tit as she has no content!

Makes by piss boil!
I just don't get it with the "It wasn't the right size". It's not like she is trying to cover the whole island surface. You'd think just buy a block and be satisfied. But it never can be that easily with her. What now, it's 2 cm too short and not reaching the sympathetic center of it or something? So of course it must go now and she'll just buy another one. Or renovate the island at phase 3. Have never seen anyone being THAT wasteful with money and I live around people with money. Probably why they still have them - they not buying a new bleeping block every week!😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.