Lydia Millen #85 House transformation's 50 shades of puke, latest collabs are just a fluke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice she hasn’t gotten PR flowers or a spring wreath yet? There was a florist working with her last year with so many floral displays and tablecrapes and now... crickets and zero flowers and only dead looking older flowers in rotton water. Unless Lydia is getting flowers for free she doesn’t seem to have any. Hmmmmmmm. Same sort of goes for candles. Never see em burning now that she doesn’t have a candle sponsorship or PR.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I am just hoping beyond hope that's its not just because of Covid that we are seeing her expensive brands dwindle (no OS trips). I don't know enough about the industry and don't really care enough either to be able to seriously judge or comment based on any great knowledge/facts that her popularity with brands is dwindling. I watch no other luxury vloggers so have nothing to compare her with. I would imagine she could make as much money peddling crap and cheaper products as she can peddling designer items but again I don't really know. It would be nice though to see that she is reduced to just flogging Tupperware, cleaning products etc.
IF you are not worth the coin .... the business will see right through you ... simple as that ...

Working in the cut-throat business today is not like it was 2 yrs ago ..... the pandemic has made ppl think x 2 about spending money ...people are savvy with money now .... so this shilling tit for the sake of it is not feasible........... being business savvy is not something you can aquire ... it is born inside! You need to be business savvy from the start to get ahead ... to go up a level ..... But unfortunately she doesn't have it ....she doesn't appeal to the masses ! And that is what sells at the moment! sad but true!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For all the Tattlers not on Instagram ...
View attachment 556213

I see the Sanex has conveniently disappeared 😂 😂 😂 😂
But the La merrrrrde appeared! bleeping austentatious beyond belief!

Was this an advert for Pears soap? Or Aqua di Parma? Or La Mer? (Also one of these things is not like the others 🙃) Weird music choice too.
Don't ever mention Acqua Di Parma .... I live in Parma and these *unts don't even merit our beautiful fragrances!

All of these girls getting chin and jaw fillers end up looking like The Childcatcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
Everyone in school said I looked like him ......I hated it ...but then again I grew from it and I made an amazing personality from it ... I took adversity and turned it into personality! ... that is how you become successful!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Island of Dreams

On the Island of Dreams up by Gamechanger‘s Creek
Lives an over-exited green bird with a beak
It is well plumed for trouble and seeks it as food
This green bird is selfish, controlling and rude
It gabbles, gesticulates, gurns and then grins
With wing under chin, using filters it spins
It thinks itself beautiful, charming and funny
It wastes all it’s time as it wastes all it‘s money
It’s hungry and greedy and always wants more
It sits scratching boxes on table and floor
Too lazy to think and too lazy to fly
It sits in it’s tree looking up at the sky
As it plans more deceit and more over-blown schemes
From it’s un-watered tree on the Island of Dreams

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
‘Plugs’ taken for hair transplant?
I would love to have a hair transplant but I think it would be a waste of money and we (him indoors) are saving for a Italian Villa for our forever home so it is not something I think is neccessary atm ..... for me beauty is in the eye of the beholder ..... so I will save our money for our "Dream home" ......this is how you live life! You scrimp ... you save ... you acomplish! simples xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Who’s filming him naked in the shower...?
Definitely NOT lydia. I would assume either Charlie (in spirit) or the naked PR man or his Indian BFF. 😁 😅 I wish Instagram will show us who looked at the reel. I want to know if Charlie peeped or gawked 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think this “oops wrong size block that is very thick” was just like Winston 🥺.... something she didn’t want (no intention of keeping) that was just to show Ali why she’s right in wanting something different and that it has to be built in. She’s VERY manipulative.

he’s either too dim and/or too exhausted by her to see through it. However I hope he keeps his foot down about chickens and pigs.
Oh god, the Winston situation is still pissing me off big times. I think it was then I started to REALLY dislike her (haven't been watching that long before). Even her hardcore fans in the comments were saying she's not right, but she was all "This is MY life and I know MY cat, so I clearly know how to act the best". God, woman, he was around for a week. What do you mean you did everything you could and it wasn't working between them?! Open bleeping google and all the searchings on the topic will be advising you to keep the new cat in one room and let your old cat go around everything else (because it's there safe place and they don't need to feel threatened) and get familiar with the scent of other cat from the door. And that's just the first step and the whole process is going for like 3 weeks, to make sure all the animals are comfortable. Of course there are exceptions, but it definitely applies to someone like Lumi. But surely Lyds knows best and not any professional should be listened to🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
But the La merrrrrde appeared! bleeping austentatious beyond belief!

Don't ever mention Acqua Di Parma .... I live in Parma and these *unts don't even merit our beautiful fragrances!

Everyone in school said I looked like him ......I hated it ...but then again I grew from it and I made an amazing personality from it ... I took adversity and turned it into personality! ... that is how you become successful!
You know the way you have a mental image of Tattlers in your head? Well, I do, anyway 😂 - I always think of you as Mark Francis of Made in Chelsea - intimidatingly sophisticated and so good looking. ❤ With or without hair.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I would love to have a hair transplant but I think it would be a waste of money and we (him indoors) are saving for a Italian Villa for our forever home so it is not something I think is neccessary atm ..... for me beauty is in the eye of the beholder ..... so I will save our money for our "Dream home" ......this is how you live life! You scrimp ... you save ... you acomplish! simples xxxx
Oooh noooooo..... some of the hunkiest men are ‘sans hair’.....focus on the Italian Villa sweetheart!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh god, the Winston situation is still pissing me off big times. I think it was then I started to REALLY dislike her (haven't been watching that long before). Even her hardcore fans in the comments were saying she's not right, but she was all "This is MY life and I know MY cat, so I clearly know how to act the best". God, woman, he was around for a week. What do you mean you did everything you could and it wasn't working between them?! Open bleeping google and all the searchings on the topic will be advising you to keep the new cat in one room and let your old cat go around everything else (because it's there safe place and they don't need to feel threatened) and get familiar with the scent of other cat from the door. And that's just the first step and the whole process is going for like 3 weeks, to make sure all the animals are comfortable. Of course there are exceptions, but it definitely applies to someone like Lumi. But surely Lyds knows best and not any professional should be listened to🤬🤬
Yep, she got Winston so she could use ‘a new addition to the family’ as her vlog title and pretend she was pregnant. She’s truly heinous

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
All Italians are sexy. Fact! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not going to lie, I used to watch Lydia. The constant spending money on rubbish and wasting so much just got on my nerves. We get it, she likes to spend money but during a pandemic when people are dying and losing jobs and livelihoods. Give it a bloody rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You should have a youtube channel -it would be so interesting - the process of purchasing, renovating, decorating and best of all - enjoying - the forever Italian villa of dreams - all of us would watch!

All to prove they don’t wash with Sanex. Too late mate

Villa on Lake Como? Can I visit? I’ll wear Pucci.....or Gucci....
Pucci, Gucci, Fiorucci...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So quiet today over on Lydia's instagram...

Its been almost or a year since her last launch that flopped and Nicky's drama. I think after lockdown eases a bit more in the UK , and as some of us might have seen Frow for example being out and about in London with shoots and things to do. I would be surprised if she gets any of this and there will be another meltdown happening. She doesn't have Carrie anymore to create stupid content. More than sure she has asked to be out of the vlog as much as possible.

I thought she has been quiet today after sharing Diors picture and then ITF got gifted some. She has nothing new to offer, and anything she shows is purely for money. 0 credibility.
Where is Lydia's PR things? She hasn't done any good fashion content that hasn't been copied from someone else, during lockdown even forgets to open packages with free stuff for a fashion show! She doesn't deserve it. Seems like some brands took notes...

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.