Lydia Millen #85 House transformation's 50 shades of puke, latest collabs are just a fluke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know the way you have a mental image of Tattlers in your head? Well, I do, anyway 😂 - I always think of you as Mark Francis of Made in Chelsea - intimidatingly sophisticated and so good looking. ❤ With or without hair.
The image you have is PERRRRFECT Huunnnyyyyyy ... Love you xxxxx totes

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oooh noooooo..... some of the hunkiest men are ‘sans hair’.....focus on the Italian Villa sweetheart!!
We are focussing on the Villa now .... Him indoors is absolutly gorgeous ... bastard!
I have very much punched above my weight with him ... He is like a D&G model but 48 yrs of age ... picture it and during lockdown he has grown his hair so he looks like Fabio aswell ... picture it ....ohhhh madonnnnaaaaaa as we say in Italy haahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This.looks.horrible.together. 🥴 Every single thing... just doesn't work together at all.

B09AF479-D09C-4EB4-895D-3EECE3792D40.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Anyone notice she hasn’t gotten PR flowers or a spring wreath yet? There was a florist working with her last year with so many floral displays and tablecrapes and now... crickets and zero flowers and only dead looking older flowers in rotton water. Unless Lydia is getting flowers for free she doesn’t seem to have any. Hmmmmmmm. Same sort of goes for candles. Never see em burning now that she doesn’t have a candle sponsorship or PR.
Yes, it was Number 5 blooms. I noticed that as well and where are all the Joe Malone Candles???
That house is looking bleaker by the day.

Reactions: 25
Looks like Ali forgot to put the vase back in the loft before she took a pic for IG ...
Everything is so muted ie. dull. Boring. Even the IG filter she uses.
🤢
I know that globy vase is traveling around to every room lol. I would imagine it would trigger her but it’s still around.

All I can think when I see it (besides globy) is ancient times water jug... so fitting with this lewk... not.

1619989154681.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, it was Number 5 blooms. I noticed that as well and where are all the Joe Malone Candles???
That house is looking bleaker by the day.
no 5 are a nice but small company in Bramhall Cheshire, they have supplied nermina the footballers wife...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From nipple tassels to tupperware ...
That, right there, will make a great t-shirt.

💫Lydia’s 360 rebrand of dreams, from nipple tassels to Tupperware bins.💫

How fun would it be to have a T-shirt with pasted-on tassels. Too chic. 🤣🤣🤣 Might have to make it my contest entry.

🐱🐱🐱 ATTENTION 🐱🐱🐱

I am very EXCITED to announce that I volunteer as cat coordinator for our upcoming DOWNTONBURY MUDDY BOOT event organized by our brilliant @Oops...
I was made aware that our feline companions are welcome at the event and will gladly take them on. Please remind me if there has already been a suggestion on their role on the festival or if they'll simply roam around being the majestic creatures they are (already quite the job, tbh). If there aren't any jobs available, I will provide a completely unnecessary day of catwalk training just to hang out with all of them. I might throw in a staying off surfaces workshop as well.

@Chatty Kattie , your beautiful bengal boy Gin is now signed up along with my three rascals Ophelia, Joseph and Theodore!

Please reply to this post with your feline friend's name if you wish them to join! Pictures are most welcome as well!
You are a rockstar!! Thank you for taking such good care of my boy Gin! He’s over the moon and can’t wait to play with you rascals. ❤🙌🥰 Btw, I love their names!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
All to prove they don’t wash with Sanex. Too late mate

Villa on Lake Como? Can I visit? I’ll wear Pucci.....or Gucci....
You are all invited!!!! It is just a little house ..... with a garden ... and a double garage ...It is simple but a house that needs alot of love and attention ... an old farmhouse ....falling down ...but we can visualise a forever home .....and Mr Ricci Lodi indoors said I can have another dog to keep Miss Sky company !!! So it's a win win ...xxx This is utimately the "Dream" for us ...we are simple folk and we want a house that we can create memories in ...we want a house we can call a home! Nothing to brag about but something bought with our sweat blood and tears that will become a home full of love and memories ......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m sorry but the spelling mistakes with the “uuh I was always such a great writer...”, not a good flex.
D9F67FF8-7470-4DF8-B2E7-189FA6F3DAC1.png

And I thought the new and (not) improved webshite launch was to capitalise on these links —however the swipe ups are still amazon (which again, very luxe indeed)

5B318A9C-028F-407E-9B38-5DC06A76F429.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
IF you are not worth the coin .... the business will see right through you ... simple as that ...

Working in the cut-throat business today is not like it was 2 yrs ago ..... the pandemic has made ppl think x 2 about spending money ...people are savvy with money now .... so this shilling tit for the sake of it is not feasible........... being business savvy is not something you can aquire ... it is born inside! You need to be business savvy from the start to get ahead ... to go up a level ..... But unfortunately she doesn't have it ....she doesn't appeal to the masses ! And that is what sells at the moment! sad but true!
Lot's of influencers have been receiving lots of PR products from luxury bra
I'm not going to lie, I used to watch Lydia. The constant spending money on rubbish and wasting so much just got on my nerves. We get it, she likes to spend money but during a pandemic when people are dying and losing jobs and livelihoods. Give it a bloody rest.
Lydia said she was just thinking of her followers when she was buying all those things to give content!! 😂🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but the spelling mistakes with the “uuh I was always such a great writer...”, not a good flex.
View attachment 556899

And I thought the new and (not) improved webshite launch was to capitalise on these links —however the swipe ups are still amazon (which again, very luxe indeed)

View attachment 556902
Can I vomit please!

Lot's of influencers have been receiving lots of PR products from luxury bra

Lydia said she was just thinking of her followers when she was buying all those things to give content!! 😂🤣🤣
More fool them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The list of dogs has been updated for Downtonbury. I am no @Oops, so if I have omitted any names, please let me know and humble apologies in advance.

Sniffer Dogs

Teddy Bear
Gem
Milo
Roo
Toi
Wilbur
Barryanna

Boundary Protection Services Unit (BPSU)

Snoopy
Muffin
Merlin
Marley
Lulu
Sassy
Lady Sky
Luther

VIP Security Detail

Lana Ginpour (Co-ordinator)
Tádé
Rupert
Leo
Guinness
Casper
Egon

VIP Keynote Speakers “A day in the life ....”

Ru “Rockin’ it like Ru - My journey back to health”

Mr. Famous - Dog to Aubrey Hepburn “A day in the life... with my style icon owner”

Humphey Dogart and Lauren Bark-all “A day in the life ...in movies”

The talks will be followed by-

A Style Masterclass with Lana Ginpour - Lana will be demonstrating her impeccable styling hacks and tips. She will be assisted by her stunning models (Lady Sky, Sassy, Tádé and Muffin)

There are more surprises in store for our deserving dogs as a thank you for all of their hard work 🐶🐶❤❤
Can Flossy be included? She likes lots of snacks, pats and is really good at saving me from the vacuum!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
For me ... personally .. I love this group ... I think that I have been "influenced" the most talking to ppl on this site .....People that have made me feel special .... that don't judge me because I don't buy into the influencer world ... that I have my own ideas about living life and I don't worry if someone has more or less than me.

This is living life! Living your "BEST DREAM LIFE" ...Not living a life on Instagram or YT ...The perfect life that no one can live! ....Live yours ... be you! ...Live the life you want! ...That is all that matters! xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.