Lydia Millen #84 From tailored suit toff à la royale to Nasty Gal chav à la no morale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I would like to say ..oh, but my nerves.. have you no sympathy, @Oops, are you trying to confuse me.. do you not think my life is trying enough with Mr. MK/Bennet? Am I not suffering enough? OK - you are forcing me into a drop cloth- cloth’s droppings right now - ringing Mel O’Dramatic for support - breathe..... OK, I admit it - I am putting myself forward for far too many roles, hence, I am exhausted and nerves are frazzled.I will have to take a step back for the good of my health. @Oops - I will forfeit my role as squeezy ketchup bottle.
Thank Frocks (and Bonnets) for that!

Is that a Cuckoo clock I see before me? No - it‘s a shed load of compassion for Mel O, and a giant snuff-box of smelling salts - that’s what it is...

rearranges a few dainty feathers in new nest and tucks head under wing - one eye open though in case she has another attack of the vapours...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I would like to attend Downtonbury Festival. I will just slink around from tent to tent, RV to RV, making sure community guidelines are being adhered to. It would be so puuurrrfect to attend🐈🐈🐈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can help out, I promise not to steal any man. I’ve been told I’m good with my hands🤔, so squeezing the ketchup bottle would not be a problem...
Noooooo! I have plans for you on the other list - Hang on all will be revealed! NO Ketchup required - Lose the Ketchup - Ain’t no ketchup coming near these events. Kill the faffing Ketchup! 🍅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Noooooo! I have plans for you on the other list - Hang on all will be revealed! NO Ketchup required - Lose the Ketchup - Ain’t no ketchup coming near these events. Kill the faffing Ketchup! 🍅
Okay, no ketchup squeezing for this wench! I shall be happy to do whatever you wish me to do, but don’t forget it’s my Birthday month as well. ☺ As long as I can wear a crown and a sash.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right, I’m bringing Mr Knightly. He’s a but old for me but never mind 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I love the speed of this thread....I was looking at all Lidl's 'competitor' threads, like Frow and Amelia, and their threads were started in February and are still not at 50 pages. Josie's was started in early March but is in the doldrums.
Lidl's last thread, on the other hand, was started Tuesday night and we are already romping through this one! 🕺🏃‍♀️🤸‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Thank you dear @Miscanthus for another shiny new thread 💛

Brilliant title @Elle Belle - so chic in her new frock and Jimmys x

Watch out for more Downtonbury 2021 news flashes and of course many more Keynote Speakers - with tents...in which to rant, preach entertain and enlighten...It’ll be June sooner than we know so lets plan a Fabulous, Fun, Festival Never To Forget...💛

(Following a drear year no-one wants to remember :censored: - just sayin’)
Oh I shall be there I have just cleared my very expensive diary to attend. I would like to share my knowledge on either how to live THE DREAM (from manifestation to simply being Lydia) or the Tablescape tent.... 101 ways to elevate your table and just simply bring your beige food to life!!

Can not wait!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I love the speed of this thread....I was looking at all Lidl's 'competitor' threads, like Frow and Amelia, and their threads were started in February and are still not at 50 pages. Josie's was started in early March but is in the doldrums.
Lidl's last thread, on the other hand, was started Tuesday night and we are already romping through this one! 🕺🏃‍♀️🤸‍♂️
Agreed. I'm having a hard time keeping up!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
there’s just always something to talk about with Lidl! She’s gives us a lot of great Tattle content. “Creator” content, not so much 😂

I love this thread - a great escape for a few minutes each day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
46976897-CFBF-426C-89FA-D5F73E11FD78.jpeg
Frow posted this yesterday - a compilation of sweet clips of her and Alex (husband, not brother). Brace yourselves for Lydia’s public profession of love for Ali in 3..2...1...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 43
While on thread #45 (screengrabbing the poll) I found my checklist of things we were waiting for from Lidl.
I thought it would be good to 'hold her to account' again!

⚠Community guidelines All together now. 🎶Why are we waiting, oh whhhhyyyy are...🎶
😍 Lidl being grateful for something and a proper apology 🤣🤣🤣💛🍌💛🍌
🐝 Bees did Ali fail his bee course?
🌻 Greenhouse Greedhouse is up, heated and stuffed with...er...stuff!
❄ Covers for the raised beds yup, they were removed well before the frosts finished because #assthetic
😷 Acne improvement who knows under that slap?
🏡 House facelift, porch and The Bungalow nameplate ✔✔✔ but bunga is still fugly
👱‍♀️ GHD winner do we actually know?
🍳 Outdoor kitchen waiting for #gifted
:poop:En suite bathroom plans🛀🚽 marble tiles replaced with marble tiles...just waiting for the copper bath of dreamz
🎬 Cinema room waiting for #gifted
😈 Dressing room faults addressed no way was that company coming back!
🤵 New dressing room for Ali 😭😭😭
💻"Home" office (former playroom/dining room/whisky room) yes! Faux antique desk, sage shelves, ship's wheel and tweed
🌱 Sage living room oops! this was a wrong call! The black living room was repainted....black! But #gifted F&B black!
🎥 Videographer (new recruit ) a year on and nobody applied!
#Lydiamademedoit. Hashtag catching on #nevergonnahappen
🛏 New non reflective bed the bed has gone, replaced by an oversize climbing frame
💇‍♀️ The red to disappear from her hair! Never! Over to you Despina!
🦅 "Powder room" wallpaper sale I'm still waiting for my order confirmation
🦄 Nose Job!!! #pinochio
:mGloby update #cancelled

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Interesting that she hasn’t posted pictures of the “powder room” (just why) on any account grids. In fact haven’t we only seen it briefly in a vlog?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
While on thread #45 (screengrabbing the poll) I found my checklist of things we were waiting for from Lidl.
I thought it would be good to 'hold her to account' again!

⚠Community guidelines All together now. 🎶Why are we waiting, oh whhhhyyyy are...🎶
😍 Lidl being grateful for something and a proper apology 🤣🤣🤣💛🍌💛🍌
🐝 Bees did Ali fail his bee course?
🌻 Greenhouse Greedhouse is up, heated and stuffed with...er...stuff!
❄ Covers for the raised beds yup, they were removed well before the frosts finished because #assthetic
😷 Acne improvement who knows under that slap?
🏡 House facelift, porch and The Bungalow nameplate ✔✔✔ but bunga is still fugly
👱‍♀️ GHD winner do we actually know?
🍳 Outdoor kitchen waiting for #gifted
:poop:En suite bathroom plans🛀🚽 marble tiles replaced with marble tiles...just waiting for the copper bath of dreamz
🎬 Cinema room waiting for #gifted
😈 Dressing room faults addressed no way was that company coming back!
🤵 New dressing room for Ali 😭😭😭
💻"Home" office (former playroom/dining room/whisky room) yes! Faux antique desk, sage shelves, ship's wheel and tweed
🌱 Sage living room oops! this was a wrong call! The black living room was repainted....black! But #gifted F&B black!
🎥 Videographer (new recruit ) a year on and nobody applied!
#Lydiamademedoit. Hashtag catching on #nevergonnahappen
🛏 New non reflective bed the bed has gone, replaced by an oversize climbing frame
💇‍♀️ The red to disappear from her hair! Never! Over to you Despina!
🦅 "Powder room" wallpaper sale I'm still waiting for my order confirmation
🦄 Nose Job!!! #pinochio
:mGloby update #cancelled
This is brilliant! What an ‘in box’! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’d love it if you could possibly bring Captain (Swoon) Wentworth to our Bonnets and Frocks Garden Party on first Saturday in May too if that is possible. Our Downtonbury Festival isn’t until end of June and although it will be great to see him again then, I sense you and he will make a decidedly enviable couple at our earlier Garden Party: if you get my drift. I believe he knew great houses like Chawton (our venue) rather well and will feel very much at home on the day So you might not have to use too much Persuasion to get him to come... ;) .

Who else do you love? Quick sticks - NAB HIM NOW🌹

edit. Colonel Brandon has already been taken - NTS must do a list to put up tomorrow.
Of course! I’ve got my dates mixed up! 😍 We will be there in our finest.

• Heart
Interesting that she hasn’t posted pictures of the “powder room” (just why) on any account grids. In fact haven’t we only seen it briefly in a vlog?
Maybe this is what is being 'snagged' (the wonky pheasants! 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can confirm @Oops after a little persuation, long intense discussions and with the poring over dates in our expensive Smythson diaries, myself and... wait for it.... the one and only, Mr Alan Titchmarsh will be more than happy to attend the Bonnet and Frocks Garden Party to be held on the first Saturday in May with... MEEEEE! Mr Titchmarsh, being the superstar of the gardening world has many, many interesting stories to tell regarding Verbena and Herbaceous borders.

Swoooon!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.