Lydia Millen #82 Ali signals abuse, Birthday week is an excuse to be repulsively obtuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s confused thriving for dearth.

Re the community guidelines. She’s really quite ridiculous with how she wants only perfect feedback and to be told she’s perfect and the dream and so inspiring. Now, don’t get me wrong, she and other influencers do truly receive some horribly gross and inappropriate comments. But she’s taking a few handfuls of comments and inflating them that everyone is out to get her.

I spent my day reading feedback from students. Luckily, a lot of it was good, but there were a few that were along the lines of “LittleBluebird could be more inspiring”or “LittleBluebird could be more motivating” “or LittleBluebird could have added x y z to the course and it would have been better.” You know what —those are valid points and I added them to my improvement list for next year, because at the end of the day feedback is important and it allows me to make better a better learning experience.

if Lydia just had the patience & understanding to listen and parse what her subscribers are saying, she could learn a lot. But, sadly, those aren’t skills in her repertoire, and they’re not in a narcs either.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Saw this randomly on Insta. This is how things are in Lidl’s imagination.

Champagne and cake in the greenhouse 🙄

065B6F25-8672-4460-9186-586A6C12362D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If I take my glasses off I can’t even see them and with them i can barely see them. Is she using the telescope ?
She got a lot of good advice here which of course fell on stony ground...

Monsanto (genetically modified) seeds don’t always grow.
Watering/tending seedlings is pretty essential and needs to be done on other days than your birthday.
If you spent as much time researching and doing as you do in the mirror you might have flourishing seedlings by now.
Yes - you will look silly when the beds remain empty after rushing to have them installed in the midddle of winter.
Yes we did notice no bulbs were planted for Spring.
Yes you do look a bit silly now that the beds remain empty.
Yes you may need to bring someone in to plant with proper plants under the cover of darkness.
Yes - you did only want an orangery.
Yes, you really do have enough space to feed the entire hamlet with your oversized beds.
Yes - staggered planting might look better.
No - you won’t like it when the beds start to fill up at different heights thus ruining the symmetry.
Yes the scale of the beds is too big so your greenhouse looks twee.
Yes the sundial is too small scale to look right there.
Yes we have noticed you haven’t mentioned spiders in the greenhouse once because you don’t want us to be right.
Yes - frost can damage plants.
Yes tea plates and garden centre hydrangeas do look a bit silly in the greenhouse...
Yes this list is seemingly endless.
Yes we have noticed all the fanfare for months and barely anything to show for it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
No wonder they aren’t growing.

Watering/tending seedlings is pretty essential and needs to be done on other days than your birthday.
If you spent as much time researching and doing as you do in the mirror you might have flourishing seedlings by now.
Yes - you will look silly when the beds remain empty after rushing to have them installed in the midddle of winter.
Yes you may need to bring someone in to plant with proper plants under the cover of darkness.
Yes, you really do have enough space to feed the entire hamlet with your oversized beds.
No - you won’t like it when the beds start to fill up at different heights thus ruining the symmetry.
Yes we have noticed you haven’t mentioned spiders in the greenhouse once because you don’t want us to be right.
Yes tea plates and garden centre hydrangeas do look a bit silly in the greenhouse...
Yes we have noticed all the fanfare for months and barely anything to show for it.
At least there will be no vegetables to eat at this rate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Another snip from the flog. The new dining chairs being used to prop up her shop-bought flowers in the greenhouse, no doubt for the sake of a picture.

I can just imagine it now, Ali scurrying back and forth from the kitchen with the chairs as Lidl barked orders at him to bring more.

View attachment 538211
Hilarious that they aren't being used as chairs... you know to sit on! Can't wait for the water to leak through and stain them!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am SOOOO late and spent the last few weeks catching up and had to skip a few to make sure I’m up to date by the next vlog… BUT, in case some of you poor sods have *still* not found Cawwie’s new gaff, you *could* potentially…maybe… perhaps…

Google search: rightmove castlethorpe house sold december 2020 £620,000

And it *might* be the third house down the search, 4 bed semi-detached house…

Tbf this is public so I hope I won’t get in trouble and I found it so painful looking for it that I felt I had to share what I could…

Also, are we only going on the basis that it has a green aga and it’s in said village (thanks to her fb post)? 🤔🤔🤔
THANK YOU! FINALLY FOUND IT THANKS TO YOU! It's really cute and has a lot of charm and architectural character. I can just picture Carrie's furniture and her xmas tree in it. Good for her and her "friend"... I hope she can get a real life and real job to go with it and get healthy mentally and physically.

THIS list needs to go at the top of the new page!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
All that green house and money spent just so she can fill it up with plants she buys in shops, already grown and mature. And then she still can’t keep them alive 🤦🏼‍♀️
CEF6EB0F-E3FC-4B83-8692-ED04C77104C8.png

F76C4E33-E327-4D8A-BB38-063A90BA7696.png

If she’s so obsessed with her green house and spends there all days, how on earth do those flowers die?! It takes more than couple of days of not watering to get a flower to that state!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This thread is almost on #83 lidls on 984....

will she hit 1 milli when her number of threads hits 100?:m

maybe she is timing them to coincide 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she’s confused thriving for dearth.

Re the community guidelines. She’s really quite ridiculous with how she wants only perfect feedback and to be told she’s perfect and the dream and so inspiring. Now, don’t get me wrong, she and other influencers do truly receive some horribly gross and inappropriate comments. But she’s taking a few handfuls of comments and inflating them that everyone is out to get her.

I spent my day reading feedback from students. Luckily, a lot of it was good, but there were a few that were along the lines of “LittleBluebird could be more inspiring”or “LittleBluebird could be more motivating” “or LittleBluebird could have added x y z to the course and it would have been better.” You know what —those are valid points and I added them to my improvement list for next year, because at the end of the day feedback is important and it allows me to make better a better learning experience.

if Lydia just had the patience & understanding to listen and parse what her subscribers are saying, she could learn a lot. But, sadly, those aren’t skills in her repertoire, and they’re not in a narcs either.
That’s what I said to her on her home account when she “didn’t care” about the questions regarding de multiple waistful renovations. She said that “if understanding is expected FROM ME (Yes in all caps) than there should be understanding FOR ME. (Obv memememeeee) She said that I couldn’t possibly understand because I don’t have sooooo many followers as her and she can’t be understanding to hundreds of thousands of ppl’s nuances on the daily basis. Also, it is ppl’s problems not hers and it is deeeeeply rooted in them. So, do not expect much understanding from her...her IQ is pretty much = a shoelace’s IQ. 😒

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
That’s what I said to her on her home account when she “didn’t care” about the questions regarding de multiple waistful renovations. She said that “if understanding is expected FROM ME (Yes in all caps) than there should be understanding FOR ME. (Obv memememeeee) She said that I couldn’t possibly understand because I don’t have sooooo many followers as her and she can’t be understanding to hundreds of thousands of ppl’s nuances on the daily basis. Also, it is ppl’s problems not hers and it is deeeeeply rooted in them. So, do not expect much understanding from her...her IQ is pretty much = a shoelace’s IQ. 😒
she has the emotional intelligence of a cactus.
Sorry to be mean to the cacti.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.