Lydia Millen #82 Ali signals abuse, Birthday week is an excuse to be repulsively obtuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Josie, will so regret that. 🤭 🤭 🤭 🤭 Some have to learn it the hard way.
There’s a storm ahead. Victoria keeps to herself more I’ve noticed.

Josie wants the clout Lydia has but she’s isn’t as chic or glam. The country vibe doesn’t work that way. And Lydia can feral. Josie wouldn’t be afraid to air Lydia’s dirty laundry though.

Im telling you all once YT and this influencer lark has run its course, if these two fall out, god help us all. The drama will be amazing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Bot buying is going crazy this week. I’ve reported countless today.

Also - has she changed her bio again? Life and style? Even though she doesn’t have either?

596038AB-F312-49FE-90BD-7753909F981B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She probably set that package together (or Mya Dee had to do it) and is now tagging selliers, and they don't have a clue what she means :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Regarding the spelling mistake, she had to tip fast..
Mya Dee! (I notice you have done away with the beautiful middle name of ‘Sisstant’. So informal - what would Lydia say? 😂)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
No. This is the cottage Josie and Charlie have bought in the Cotswolds as a holiday rental. Around the time Lydiot mentioned they were looking to buy another property. Obvs trying to steal Josie's thunder.
FFS why does everything have to have its own page. I baked a cake at the weekend do I need a profile for that too?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is this the most dull, boring, one dimensional looking room you have ever seen? 🙄😴😒
May I draw everyone’s attention to the fact that The Pinny Peg Putter-Upper has made a much awaited and extraordinarily significant visit to Sow’s Ear Manor. I mention this only because the forthcoming gathering throngs of the multitudes who are interested are bound to impair the exquisite view. The American Networks are already in a bidding war for this exclusive. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Off topic : @AmaliaLana
This meme reminded me of you (includes your favourite dog, a Husky and your love for talking)
20210420_180502.jpg

Subscribers complaining of their comments being deleted :
20210420_180914.jpg
20210420_180922.jpg
20210420_180931.jpg
20210420_180940.jpg
20210420_180952.jpg
20210420_181001.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Mya Dee! (I notice you have done away with the beautiful middle name of ‘Sisstant’. So informal - what would Lydia say? 😂)
She’d say my Ass Sissant is Ass Sissting me ass I speak...

BRING BACK SISSANT!
I have a Sissant who is lovely and I haven’t actually seen her for over a year. :cry:. She’s like a ssister to me...I call her a friend though...

FFS why does everything have to have its own page. I baked a cake at the weekend do I need a profile for that too?! 😂
Oh YES! Would you? Please - we need something to follow...🧁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I guess it is possible she might start a business with someone like Josie but I doubt it, she is so me orientated I cannot see her sharing something like that.

My guess is as the work deals dry up she might come out with some kind of homeware range, more crap she's bought from China and putting her name on!

• Haha
  • Sick
Off topic : @AmaliaLana
This meme reminded me of you (includes your favourite dog, a Husky and your love for talking)
View attachment 538280

Subscribers complaining of their comments being deleted :
View attachment 538284View attachment 538285View attachment 538286View attachment 538287View attachment 538288View attachment 538290
IMG_0713.JPG

The answer is NO!

I'm, in fact, a member of r/huskytantrums, and I don't know if I should feel honoured or pissed off... either way, here is my tantrum... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAOAOAOAOAAAAAAAAAAH

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Regarding subscribers complaining about their comments being removed. Lydia's "community guidelines" are as restrictive as in a dictatorship. If she could, she would throw those people into prison/jail. She said herself, people should be trackable. Because she wants the executive and judiciary to act on her behalf. Dear Judge Dredd, user "Amie A." said, that my wall colour is dimensionless. I feel utterly destroyed by that statement. Pleezzze, halp.

😂 😂 😂
So similar to Afrikaans ... "Die antwoord is nee".
Thought the same, if I should write Die Antwoord is nie (didn't know if it was nee).

I watched Suzie Bonaldi's video a few hours ago, and her sprootlings are actually driving.

Regarding subscribers complaining about their comments being removed. Lydia's "community guidelines" are as restrictive as in a dictatorship. If she could, she would throw those people into prison/jail. She said herself, people should be trackable. Because she wants the executive and judiciary to act on her behalf. Dear Judge Dredd, user "Amie A." said, that my wall colour is dimensionless. I feel utterly destroyed by that statement. Pleezzze, halp.
Wanted to add, she would even give her "frewnds" positions in high up ranks, in her little "Kingdom" also typical Dictator behaviour. The others would all be spineless doormats (rescessed).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Thought the same, if I should write Die Antwoord is nie (didn't know if it was nee).

I watched Suzie Bonaldi's video a few hours ago, and her sprootlings are actually driving.

Wanted to add, she would even give her "frewnds" positions in high up ranks, in her little "Kingdom" also typical Dictator behaviour. The others would all be spineless doormats (rescessed).
Do you think she has a Napoleon Complex (along with all the other delightful attributes)? I mean she does like to have a lot of control it seems...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.