Lydia Millen #82 Ali signals abuse, Birthday week is an excuse to be repulsively obtuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that Josie has just said she's 5'3". I can't remember how tall she is in relation to Lidl, and there is nothing about her supposed height or the poll in her Wiki. Can one of the informed Tattlers here enlighten us?

Reactions: 7
Ali’s content today 🙄

1. He talks about balancing business vs family life. Interesting. I have thoughts on both.
2. He’s advertising LG by... doing yoga? He talks about how the way we communicate has changed. He’s right, Lydia now communicates by using Tattle comments to start conversation. Besides, she doesn’t need the new LG for late night calls as she’s meeting up with friends in the house anyway, now that lockdown is apparently over.
3. Is that sausage and a yellow pepper?
4. Confirmed - yellow pepper with sausage. As a side note, his outfit is not that of a straight man. Anyone else?

CB5299FD-B2B9-4461-826D-85868B740ACC.jpeg

57C929E8-7447-4CD5-8841-9B9F656A3450.jpeg

D28D9FCD-37C5-448A-A6B3-2FAA3A67131A.jpeg

EC42F894-B7CA-4472-9B34-5A00312B4ED6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
May I draw everyone’s attention to the fact that The Pinny Peg Putter-Upper has made a much awaited and extraordinarily significant visit to Sow’s Ear Manor. I mention this only because the forthcoming gathering throngs of the multitudes who are interested are bound to impair the exquisite view. The American Networks are already in a bidding war for this exclusive. Thank you so much.
I know!!! It s riveting stuff... Exciting even, as Lidl would say, lol!

Reactions: 8
@theredgossiper i missed quite a few threads catching up but I LOVE your illustrations, they are fantastic!!

*IF* you have time and it’s not too late, pretty please can you draw me as a bottle of Whispering Angel with a sausage roll in one hand and a block of cheese in the other? I have short brown hair and I am VERY short (and proud!). (I am not missing the point at I?).

No worries if I’ve missed the boat and I understand if you’re busy being inundated with requests 🙂

P.S am enjoying catching up and seeing lots of new faces, have missed you all!! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
THANK YOU! FINALLY FOUND IT THANKS TO YOU! It's really cute and has a lot of charm and architectural character. I can just picture Carrie's furniture and her xmas tree in it. Good for her and her "friend"... I hope she can get a real life and real job to go with it and get healthy mentally and physically.

THIS list needs to go at the top of the new page!
Just found it too, it's lovely, has real charm, not pretend like Lydiots 😂

No, what you knew was you were going to do a "swipe up" 🙄
Screenshot_20210420_193406.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ali’s content today 🙄

1. He talks about balancing business vs family life. Interesting. I have thoughts on both.
2. He’s advertising LG by... doing yoga? He talks about how the way we communicate has changed. He’s right, Lydia now communicates by using Tattle comments to start conversation. Besides, she doesn’t need the new LG for late night calls as she’s meeting up with friends in the house anyway, now that lockdown is apparently over.
4. Confirmed - yellow pepper with sausage. As a side note, his outfit is not that of a straight man. Anyone else?

View attachment 538532
View attachment 538533
View attachment 538534
View attachment 538535
That floor must be ORANGE as hell! Ali has used some kind of horrible filter to tone the colors but it is still showing warmth. That "yellow" pepper is more beige than yellow. That looks awful :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@theredgossiper i missed quite a few threads catching up but I LOVE your illustrations, they are fantastic!!

*IF* you have time and it’s not too late, pretty please can you draw me as a bottle of Whispering Angel with a sausage roll in one hand and a block of cheese in the other? I have short brown hair and I am VERY short (and proud!). (I am not missing the point at I?).

No worries if I’ve missed the boat and I understand if you’re busy being inundated with requests 🙂

P.S am enjoying catching up and seeing lots of new faces, have missed you all!! 😍
Yes, of course, it's my pleasure!

I also want to add that I'm happy to receive requests and everyone is welcome to make one. I can't promise to deliver them on the spot, but I will deliver!

Fresh batch of avatars dropping tomorrow!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

I also want to add that I'm happy to receive requests and everyone is welcome to make one. I can't promise to deliver them on the spot, but I will deliver!

If you had done a « swipe up » you would be rich!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Christ I just watched not even 4 mins of the bloody vlog from yesterday .... How to fill up 4 mins of everyones lives talking absolute HORSE tit! (core values/ phone constantly going off/ sister from another mister/ paying people doesnt mean you are on the same team .. blah blah fuckedy blah).

New flop project in the mix though so we should have more fodder to talk about here ... one saving grace .. hope this one falls flat on its arse like the other one did .. gives us Tattlers weeks and weeks of content to laugh about.

IT'S HER BIRTHDAY .......... DID EVERYONE HEAR ME???? FOR YOU DEAF FUCKTARDS IN THE BACK OF THE CLASS ...... IT'S HER BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

She mentions the UK opening up but superficial silly moo moo only mentions Hairdressers/ pubs and beauty spa's ...... hmmm .. let's let that sink in shall we ......... nope I am not responsible for what my face does when she talks....:sleep:

She never wants to discredit Male photographers .... if their work was any good? Why is that lovely .. becuase they saw you as a blow up doll with your fake tits/lips/chin? Well it wouldnt be his fault if you thought he wanted a cheap KFC meal with all that fake meat on display.

When she edits this shite she calls content .. does she stop and think how boring as duck it is? It is all about buy buy buy sell sell sell me me me .....wouldn't you think being in tune with your audience that you would have something else to offer the world? She is like the female version of Del boy ..... with the same tit taste in clothing but none of the appeal or capacity!

She wants more time alone with Ali?? REALLLLLY .... what does Ali say about that? And she feels she is "chasing her tail" with her vlogs .... well my 5 yr old niece could knock this tit up in 5 mins so don't know what all the haste is about... I could do one of her vlogs whilst having a tit reciting Shakespeare to my imaginary friend in my bathroom in less time!

I mean I am not saying I detest her .. but I would unplug her breathing apparatus in order to charge my Iphone....;).

How filthy is that bleeping steering wheel ...... I just vomited a little .... Jesus it is suede too ... bleurghhhhhh :sick: I mean does your fanoir slurp when you walk darling ... oooofff the level of cleanlinness ..............

Italian Prosecco ......... GROUND BREAKING ...... if it wasn't the only country to produce Prosecco ... (Breathe Chicken Breatheeeeeee) @Oops... get the cavalry ..... she goin down! I would tell the witch to go to hell but I don't want to see her there!

The gift opening was vomitworthy ... so I skipped the whole fiasco ... especially seeing the Essex mini skirt version of her Wedding dress she wears so much .... I mean are YOU OK lovleyx??? Who the actual duck wears their wedding dress over and over ... It's borderline psychotic!

Can someone tell me how mucxh tit is in that greenhouse please? The amount of crap is all for the Instagram posts ... it is getting sooo obvious now .... it is ALL store bought! She is going to HATE me but then again she needs to join the club ... there are weekly meetings on the corner of "duck you" Street!

I am sorry ... but who in the right mind with their partner .. films that tit tiktok reel and feels proud that this is their job???? I am absolutely bleeping flabbergastered that a couple would think this was a good idea ... Ali grow a bleeping pair now ...Being a dick won't make yours any bigger!

Oh Jesus .. here come the reveals of the rooms ...:

Toilet ... bleeping awful .. but I have hated the "Burger and Lobster" pisser for a while.

Bathroom: O dear Lord of latter day saints ...... WTF is that toilet .. black and sympathetic .. I think not! Too close to the basin and BLACK!! What an absolute shitshow of a bathroom ..... bloody awful .. sorry @Julia123 I cannot be as eloquent as you at the sight of that! And don't get me started on the 2 mirror combo.

"The Ferrari of showers" .. ummm no ..Ferrari make beauty .... yours looks like a Lada ... (Sorry if anyone drives a Lada)

The staged flowers .... how 1 dimensional for a vlog ... to show you are still relevant is it my dear?? You my dear are like Mathematics ... I hate mathematics!

"I am going to show you the other tit I got on another day as I am overwhelmed" ... NO NO ... don't get it distorted ... you have no content so you are saving everything for another shitfest...........Don't be ashamed of who you are or how worthless your vlogs are ... that's your parents job!

Oh but here we go ... the self depression .. self flogging ..woe is me .. "I don't feel like other instagram girls ... I don't feel in synergy with the receiving of gifts from brands" ... Oh will you just tell the truth for once in your life darling ... you feel like this as you have duck all left ... all those girls are working hard and all you do is constantly moan and fang about being littwle owld lwydia .... poor poor slothy sloth...soo tirwed ... Just duck off!

The we have the stamp with her tit new brand all over it ... bored .. (PS. YOU ARE NOT THE QUEEN ..... The stamp is not going to make the brand any better just FYI)

The "Kelly" ... QUEL SURPRISE .....evidently NOT bought from Hermes directly as you would have been gushing from your fanoir to give us the whole shopping experience ...Tattlers remember not everything you see is real ... even salt looks like sugar!.... bore the duck off darling ... xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Why Ali never wears home slippers? Specially since they are renovating all the time. It makes me mad just thinking about him walking in the kitchen then hopping on the white sofa and putting his dirty feet up.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ali’s content today 🙄

View attachment 538532
View attachment 538533
View attachment 538534
View attachment 538535
I can do this Vlogger malarky too ..... find a load of tit quotes on the internet .... find a brand .. bim sala bim and poof ... I have a promoted brand .... simples ... FFS! Get me a drink please! The only family this tool has is his dog and cat ..and doing things as a team is hardly what he does ... she has more followers so use her as a platform ... really is as bad as her .. I take back my last comment on thinking he was genuine!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God I cannot stand this woman & her grotesque ways. I just watched her latest video where she paraded a £10k+ Hermes bag that she purchased as a birthday gift for herself. She begins by trying to come across relatable by saying she finds it so intimating going into these designer stores & being surrounded by people who have the money to splash on multiple items when she has worked SOOOO hard to save the exact amount of one item (I mean really?! Anyone who is comfortable & able to spend £10k plus on A BAG is not someone who has to spend months/years saving for it. Nevermind the fact that this is the second bag of this value that she has bought in a mere matter of months). But alas, her masks slip and she becomes as aggressive & out of touch as always by saying she doesn’t care if people don’t understand her desire to showcase it, it’s her channel and she’ll do what she wants. Her greed & constant need to discuss & showcase her wealth is disgusting. The vast majority of people in this country have been severely impacted financially by this pandemic - with businesses forced to close & so many losing jobs or taking a massive financial hit. Yet she is once again tone deaf to the world around her, and spends the time on her channel bragging about the fact she has spent over £20k in the last couple of months on handbags & is splashing out hundreds of thousands on her LATEST home renovation. And the worst part of all, she does this whilst trying to say that the only reason she is able to do all of this & has this wealth is because of how hard she works, insinuating that the rest of us aren’t as wealthy because we are lazy & don’t work as hard as she does. Honestly I can’t even with her... she’s just so gross.
She will be her own downfall,so unlikeable now.

Reactions: 14
I am SOOOO late and spent the last few weeks catching up and had to skip a few to make sure I’m up to date by the next vlog… BUT, in case some of you poor sods have *still* not found Cawwie’s new gaff, you *could* potentially…maybe… perhaps…

Google search: rightmove castlethorpe house sold december 2020 £620,000

And it *might* be the third house down the search, 4 bed semi-detached house…

Tbf this is public so I hope I won’t get in trouble and I found it so painful looking for it that I felt I had to share what I could…

Also, are we only going on the basis that it has a green aga and it’s in said village (thanks to her fb post)? 🤔🤔🤔
Thank youuuu!
Love her new house, full of charm. She can really renovate it along the years and make it bloom! Also, grade II listed and cheaper than Lydiots big but so unpractically arranged Manoir!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Christ I just watched not even 4 mins of the bloody vlog from yesterday .... How to fill up 4 mins of everyones lives talking absolute HORSE tit! (core values/ phone constantly going off/ sister from another mister/ paying people doesnt mean you are on the same team .. blah blah fuckedy blah).

New flop project in the mix though so we should have more fodder to talk about here ... one saving grace .. hope this one falls flat on its arse like the other one did .. gives us Tattlers weeks and weeks of content to laugh about.

IT'S HER BIRTHDAY .......... DID EVERYONE HEAR ME???? FOR YOU DEAF FUCKTARDS IN THE BACK OF THE CLASS ...... IT'S HER BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

She mentions the UK opening up but superficial silly moo moo only mentions Hairdressers/ pubs and beauty spa's ...... hmmm .. let's let that sink in shall we ......... nope I am not responsible for what my face does when she talks....:sleep:

She never wants to discredit Male photographers .... if their work was any good? Why is that lovely .. becuase they saw you as a blow up doll with your fake tits/lips/chin? Well it wouldnt be his fault if you thought he wanted a cheap KFC meal with all that fake meat on display.

When she edits this shite she calls content .. does she stop and think how boring as duck it is? It is all about buy buy buy sell sell sell me me me .....wouldn't you think being in tune with your audience that you would have something else to offer the world? She is like the female version of Del boy ..... with the same tit taste in clothing but none of the appeal or capacity!

She wants more time alone with Ali?? REALLLLLY .... what does Ali say about that? And she feels she is "chasing her tail" with her vlogs .... well my 5 yr old niece could knock this tit up in 5 mins so don't know what all the haste is about... I could do one of her vlogs whilst having a tit reciting Shakespeare to my imaginary friend in my bathroom in less time!

I mean I am not saying I detest her .. but I would unplug her breathing apparatus in order to charge my Iphone....;).

How filthy is that bleeping steering wheel ...... I just vomited a little .... Jesus it is suede too ... bleurghhhhhh :sick: I mean does your fanoir slurp when you walk darling ... oooofff the level of cleanlinness ..............

Italian Prosecco ......... GROUND BREAKING ...... if it wasn't the only country to produce Prosecco ... (Breathe Chicken Breatheeeeeee) @Oops... get the cavalry ..... she goin down! I would tell the witch to go to hell but I don't want to see her there!

The gift opening was vomitworthy ... so I skipped the whole fiasco ... especially seeing the Essex mini skirt version of her Wedding dress she wears so much .... I mean are YOU OK lovleyx??? Who the actual duck wears their wedding dress over and over ... It's borderline psychotic!

Can someone tell me how mucxh tit is in that greenhouse please? The amount of crap is all for the Instagram posts ... it is getting sooo obvious now .... it is ALL store bought! She is going to HATE me but then again she needs to join the club ... there are weekly meetings on the corner of "duck you" Street!

I am sorry ... but who in the right mind with their partner .. films that tit tiktok reel and feels proud that this is their job???? I am absolutely bleeping flabbergastered that a couple would think this was a good idea ... Ali grow a bleeping pair now ...Being a dick won't make yours any bigger!

Oh Jesus .. here come the reveals of the rooms ...:

Toilet ... bleeping awful .. but I have hated the "Burger and Lobster" pisser for a while.

Bathroom: O dear Lord of latter day saints ...... WTF is that toilet .. black and sympathetic .. I think not! Too close to the basin and BLACK!! What an absolute shitshow of a bathroom ..... bloody awful .. sorry @Julia123 I cannot be as eloquent as you at the sight of that! And don't get me started on the 2 mirror combo.

"The Ferrari of showers" .. ummm no ..Ferrari make beauty .... yours looks like a Lada ... (Sorry if anyone drives a Lada)

The staged flowers .... how 1 dimensional for a vlog ... to show you are still relevant is it my dear?? You my dear are like Mathematics ... I hate mathematics!

"I am going to show you the other tit I got on another day as I am overwhelmed" ... NO NO ... don't get it distorted ... you have no content so you are saving everything for another shitfest...........Don't be ashamed of who you are or how worthless your vlogs are ... that's your parents job!

Oh but here we go ... the self depression .. self flogging ..woe is me .. "I don't feel like other instagram girls ... I don't feel in synergy with the receiving of gifts from brands" ... Oh will you just tell the truth for once in your life darling ... you feel like this as you have duck all left ... all those girls are working hard and all you do is constantly moan and fang about being littwle owld lwydia .... poor poor slothy sloth...soo tirwed ... Just duck off!

The we have the stamp with her tit new brand all over it ... bored .. (PS. YOU ARE NOT THE QUEEN ..... The stamp is not going to make the brand any better just FYI)

The "Kelly" ... QUEL SURPRISE .....evidently NOT bought from Hermes directly as you would have been gushing from your fanoir to give us the whole shopping experience ...Tattlers remember not everything you see is real ... even salt looks like sugar!.... bore the duck off darling ... xxx
After watching Lydia’
New thread! Thanks for the title @Dobs with 42 votes!

Lydia's had a birthday....week....! Is it over yet? Please make it stop! 😭

Meanwhile we've been celebrating far more important birthdays with @Miss Trunchbull and have a wonderful souvenir thanks to our talented artist @theredgossiper

Cawwie, Lidl's best friend and employee, in the most interesting content for some time, has bought a characterful house!

Eat your heart out Lidl, or should that be 'on your bike'....? You know, the one you forgot you had!

New members, please go to the pinky red WIKI button at the top of the page for lots of info about Lydia!
She will be her own downfall,so unlikeable now.
This women doesn’t know about hard work if it hit her in the face. She cannot remember what work is like in the real world. She become consumed with perfection, she’s forgotten herself in the process, she keeps chasing and chasing whether it’s her home, face or items etc and she will never stop. I would rather have nothing than end up like this women. She has a mental health issues that need addressing and social media is definitely not the place for her. She needs to go and discover herself, understand who she is. Her Birthday week says it all she’s 33 and this is the most important week of her life. The rest is just empty. Look at me look look look. Look I have an expensive wardrobe look look look at my expensive cars look look at my expensive home.. look at all this .. I have all this and you don’t .. I worked hard for all of this. Furlough hahahaha... what businesses are closed? Well look at this £2k dress. I’m still working. Oh what a year it’s been... how’s had it been a hard year for you Lydia.. furlough no...lost job no... homeschooled kids no... worked as a key worker no... spent free time doing COVID community work no.. volunteered for local food bank no... lost home no.. discovered universal credit no... understood the current world crisis no.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I can do this Vlogger malarky too ..... find a load of tit quotes on the internet .... find a brand .. bim sala bim and poof ... I have a promoted brand .... simples ... FFS! Get me a drink please! The only family this tool has is his dog and cat ..and doing things as a team is hardly what he does ... she has more followers so use her as a platform ... really is as bad as her .. I take back my last comment on thinking he was genuine!
Winning as a term has a subjective meaning. Wtf does that mean? It doesn’t even make sense as a sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ali’s content today 🙄

View attachment 538532
View attachment 538533
View attachment 538534
View attachment 538535
omg he looks so frail. he definitely seems gay. I've always thought so. just the way he carries himself

Reactions: 10

You are too kind, thank you!!

Gosh we have such talented artists, storytellers, comedians, detectives etc. on here ❤❤❤

I bet Lydl comes on here on her burner account and joins in on the funny dialogue before remembering it’s HER we are taking the piss out of 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.