Lydia Millen #82 Ali signals abuse, Birthday week is an excuse to be repulsively obtuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just got another Hermes bag and she’s already thinking about which want she wants next! What’s wrong with her? What gap is she trying to fill with all this consumerism?
The gap between her cement tits! As there is no way you could fill a void as large as the one between her ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m surprised that Josie would go into business with Lydia. She’s a terrible businesswoman, hence the flop that was Globy. Does anyone know if Lydia actually made a loss on Globy? Looks like she’s wound the ‘brand’ in....

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised that Josie would go into business with Lydia. She’s a terrible businesswoman, hence the flop that was Globy. Does anyone know if Lydia actually made a loss on Globy? Looks like she’s wound the ‘brand’ in....
They both desperate to keep the money rolling in . Both live beyond their means. They both buy the same dreadful clothes. Both got flea sized brains. Get the fizz & popcorn ready for the next failure & chav meltdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So the lady "en question" is Josie. LMAO. Yep, for once Lydiot was speaking truth, these two defo share the same "core values".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Could it have anything to do with this that Josie posted on her stories?

Screenshot_20210420-154833.png

Reactions: 8
Honestly there is NO way she actually gets hundred of thousands of views on these flogs. I just cannot believe that many people actually continue to watch her nothing burger crazy flohs about dirt, boohoo and fabric softener.

Maybe back when she was more well liked and on the rise or when they travelled to glamorous destinations it’s sort of explainable but her much more successful counterparts aren’t even hitting 50-75k most of the time. Patricia bright has almost 3 million subscribers and hits the same numbers as Lydia most of the time. She’s a sham.
Or are we that many hate watching her XD ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice how she mentioned that "her assistant Dee" got her the spade that matched the watering can but that she already had one in a different colour? She thinks she'll use both of them but I got the impression she wasn't thrilled. I was brought up better than that, you should accept and thank the person for their thoughtfulness and not expose them to thousands of people watching the video. Besides this, Dee got her a number of thoughtful gifts, not just the spade. She's such an ungrateful witch.
She said her web team also gifted her the mate black finish spade. As soon as she showed that watering can I knew it wasn't her style anymore. Too bougie bling bling Lydiot two years ago. Mya Sisstant love, grey plastic is not the greenhouse 2021 aesthetic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
SOOOO triggered by the stool that’s only for decoration in the main walkway. It’s on my LAST nerve. 🤪 They have to move it to open the drawers. It’s so irritating.

View attachment 538093
I don't get it either. I used to think that this couple of hobbits used it to access the mugs but now I see no point.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Could it have anything to do with this that Josie posted on her stories?

View attachment 538169
No. This is the cottage Josie and Charlie have bought in the Cotswolds as a holiday rental. Around the time Lydiot mentioned they were looking to buy another property. Obvs trying to steal Josie's thunder.

Reactions: 26
Another snip from the flog. The new dining chairs being used to prop up her shop-bought flowers in the greenhouse, no doubt for the sake of a picture.

I can just imagine it now, Ali scurrying back and forth from the kitchen with the chairs as Lidl barked orders at him to bring more.

5C7BB2A5-2834-419A-AACB-EE5070FF8E19.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I find it hilarious, for someone whose whole life revolves around "is that gonna look good on insta" and having that picture perfect life, that all the wall colors in the house always "don't show well on camera" XD. That kitchen wall color never looks the same, and either look too yellow, or too khaki or too cold (which was the opposite of what she wanted).

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She said her web team also gifted her the mate black finish spade. As soon as she showed that watering can I knew it wasn't her style anymore. Too bougie bling bling Lydiot two years ago. Mya Sisstant love, grey plastic is not the greenhouse 2021 aesthetic.
“It’s just not my taste anymore lovely x”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am SOOOO late and spent the last few weeks catching up and had to skip a few to make sure I’m up to date by the next vlog… BUT, in case some of your poor sods have *still* not found Cawwie’s new gaff, you *could* potentially…maybe… perhaps…

Google search: rightmove castlethorpe house sold december 2020 £620,000

And it *might* be the third house down the search, 4 bed semi-detached house…

Tbf this is public so I hope I won’t get in trouble and I found it so painful looking for it that I felt I had to share what I could…

Also, are we only going on the basis that it has a green aga and it’s in said village (thanks to her fb post)? 🤔🤔🤔
Yes!
Post too short! 🤣

Reactions: 8
Lydiot's tastes dying quicker than her dining table flower arrangements.
Hahaha so true. God I will never be able to get over the amount of times she’s redone that house. At this point, they must have spent the same amount they did buying the damn thing as they have “redecorating” it every 3 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't understand the point of her "gardening". The coffin beds looks MISERABLE. I don't know how she can be in a "daze". More like she looks distraught that she has to water ALL OF THOSE. Sounds more like daily mundane tasks. All those "plants" of her is just a glorified flowers for show. Instead of being in a proper vase, she just has them in pots. At least they aren't in dirty old water. Lastly, the wall paint and floor reminds me of the colour of her "walking boots". you know, the one she uses to wear whenever she walks Porter but never bothered to rinse the dirt and poop off. Boots used to be black. used to be...

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.