Lydia Millen #80 Begging for birthday gifts, trying to distract from her influencer rifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to Lidl this evening the world opens up tomorrow... I m pretty sure some of Europe is in lockdown!
Not if you are a UK citizen wanting to enter Spain. Sorry Lyds!
But seriously, she’s so clueless about the current situation outside her greedhouse...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I watched him very carefully from a little distance and he was completely mesmerising and SO attractive at any age never mind 89! He seemed completely comfortable in his own skin - very upright and extraordinarily compelling. Sigh...

`Gosh - your mother sounds stunning. I guess Prince Ranier just didn’t photograph well but I have also heard before that he too was very compelling in real life. He must have been special for Grace Kelly to notice him. She was such a great beauty.

I do hope your feet feel better after your mesmerising Riverdancing btw :love:
Well, @Oops, it is very kind of you to ask. My feet are fine but I have to say there were certain Tattlers that didn’t keep their arms firmly to their sides during Riverdance. I’m not going to name names (one was a Mushroom) but when we do a repeat - hopefully at Downtonbury - we may not have the same patience.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was a very circumspect question to ask. Her unnecessarily rude reply to you gives proof (if it were needed) how utterly detached and tone deaf she actually is. She unsuccessfully pronounces that the question is YOUR problem - it isn’t. It’s her problem that she can’t giver a civil or intelligent answer and by trying to make it your problem she makes herself look stupid. This is what she might have said if she was keen to keep her following and not look/sound like a supercilious twit - or indeed attempt to gain ascendancy...

‘Thank you so much for asking me this question. I really am aware that sometimes I may come across as tone deaf and I am anxious that none of my followers think this. I have wanted to change many things in my home since we moved in. It’s a natural thing to want to do this. We have been here for three years or so and I think I have made many mistakes. I regret this and would have loved to get it right first time. I think I may have rushed in a little too eagerly in the past and of course I have had to pay the price for this.

I have been so fortunate that thanks to my much valued support from my followers that my income has significantly increased over the time we have lived here. My husband and I decided we wanted to make this our forever home and took the opportunity during this difficult Covid time to spend a little of our money in creating our lovely home. This gave me content to work with which I hope people have enjoyed. I am not in any way suggesting anyone should do what we are and I don‘t make these vlogs in order to make others feel uncomfortable. I am fully aware that this may look excessive but I would hate you to think badly of me for trying to make my home lovely. Great question - thanks so much and I hope this goes some way to help explain everything...’
And 1..2..3...Lydia will select all, copy and paste :ROFLMAO:
But seriously @Oops... you should do her PR! We would actually like her then

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I mean... she probably wanted to post this yesterday... on Ali’s actual birthday. Guess her gift to him was not talking about her own birthday WEEK on his birthday.... and to top it off she ignored posting about him.

I’m sorry but she’s just such a witch. Cannot wait for them to reveal all that she did NOT do during his birthday “week”. Was his last week cause ummmm considering his birthday was only yesterday wouldn’t this be OUR week?

ACF03541-F1DB-47F7-A3FC-A6F073F4B474.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 27
And so it begins.......
After all those plugs holes have taken a battering 😂View attachment 525137
My UK plans are getting my children to school with a tummy of healthy breakfast, a day of teaching and planning meeting, picking the kids up, playing and doing homework with them, cooking dinner, cleaning up, bedtime story and then back onto the laptop to plan for Tuesday’s lessons. My eyebrows, nails, hair and facials can wait as I am needed by others and wouldn’t have it any other way. A purpose is what gives us fulfilment in life, whatever that purpose may be. Without that, you are an empty vessel which discontent will quickly fill, as you are now noticing Lidl.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I mean... she probably wanted to post this yesterday... on Ali’s actual birthday. Guess her gift to him was not talking about her own birthday WEEK on his birthday.... and to top it off she ignored posting about him and kindly waited for today to blast out that it’s HER birthday WEEK.

I’m sorry but she’s just such a witch. Cannot wait for them to reveal all that she did NOT do during his birthday “week”.

View attachment 525179
It’s my birthday week and l’ll be a witch if I want to, a witch if I want to.
You would be a witch too if is your hubby’s birthday was before you.🎂🎉🎊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh so she gets a birthday WEEK but Ali doenst even get a birthDAY mention on his birthday.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
It was a very circumspect question to ask. Her unnecessarily rude reply to you gives proof (if it were needed) how utterly detached and tone deaf she actually is. She unsuccessfully pronounces that the question is YOUR problem - it isn’t. It’s her problem that she can’t giver a civil or intelligent answer and by trying to make it your problem she makes herself look stupid. This is what she might have said if she was keen to keep her following and not look/sound like a supercilious twit - or indeed attempt to gain ascendancy...
Her responses are beyond classless, rude and uncouth. She clearly is of very low intelligence and lacks basic etiquette and manners, when this is how she responds to questions that irk her. The fact that she still has sycophants fawning over her shows their low level of intelligence as well.

I swear she gets ruder and ruder as time progresses. I was shocked today by her response saying her viewer is the one with the problem. I shouldn't be, but I was by how blatantly rude she is becoming.

Well, I hope the bleep carries on like this because it will continue to spur the crashing and burning of her pathetic "career". Her peers like ITF are growing and getting more brand deals while brands continue to dump this bleep's sorry ass.

She is unbelievably insecure to be unable to adequately handle a question like that. Clearly her issues are deep rooted and more complex when this is how a 32 year old, supposedly worldly, educated woman, responds to a simple question about changing her home decor. WTAF?!!?

Well, I hope she continues being the rude witch she is and let's see where her "career" is at the end end of 2021.

What a bleeping witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I wonder what her response would of been if instead of ‘money down the drain’ the question mentioned wastefulness and the environment.. because that is a me problem, a her problem, a world problem, one that she clearly doesn’t care about
She probably would have said that the wallpaper and carpet etc are being recycled.

Reactions: 5
I was the one who asked about changing her home so much and money down the drain. She’s contradicting herself. One minute she’s saying she only really changes paint (a flat out lie) and then she’s saying well I like changing things, my nan changed stuff all the time, if I didn’t put my home online you wouldn’t see all the changes I make.

she’s completely detached from the real world. Changing a bed cover or a buying a new vase is one thing but complete renovations over and over again is so ridiculous and something she can only do because people watch her.
Also, if she didn't put it online, she couldn't change things around as she would have no money coming in

Reactions: 15
It's a Day not a week Lydiot, my birthday is ThursDAY, not the whole WEEK 🙄 GOD SHE LOVES HERSELF! View attachment 525072
Yeah cause you didn't give a flying duck about your husbands.....
More chance of her giving a duck about my birthday in 11 days..... Even my husband asked me tonight what I would like for my birthday..... Normally he takes it upon himself.... But this twunt is the crem de la crem....
Birthday week. Oh do please duck off.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.