Lydia Millen #80 Begging for birthday gifts, trying to distract from her influencer rifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
speaking of giant dead branches hanging over greedhouses. Even at night that tree is loooomimg! Lol

View attachment 522358
Lydia nobody freakin cares except for you!!! You have one paid friend and from the sounds of it she can’t stand you either!!! Carrie says how she feels joking but that’s her honest opinion and she’s there for the money and it’s probably easy money because what does it take to email companies and to have a prefabricated email saying the same old thing! Lydia buys bots and doesn’t appreciate anything she has and flaunts the same old shirts and dresses with thin belts boom and she calls herself a fashion influencer biatch please!!! What exactly do they think they bring to the table and who do these not pretty but not ugly girls Thank they are?? Meaning they could never be a super model,model in the fashion world or any fashion magazines!! So what it sounds like Lydia tried to get gigs long ago because she said Karen Millen wouldn’t even give her the time of day!!! Karen Millen
Point that finger at moi, and it may need surgically removing...... who the actual hell do you think you are....
And seeing as you couldn't be bleeping arsed, Happy birthday Ali.... Hope you had a lovely day 💗
Lidl. Pass that on after you've read it love....
Lydia looks like she’s been drinking again! That’s probably why she was all cocky pointing her finger and I don’t appreciate it either when what seems like a simple question to go on attack! Why would you feel attacked by any of those questions? I know she only likes people who praise her! Lydia you lie and that’s why your nose is growing like Pinocchio!!!🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Ali's birthday present was ... getting to hold Porter's leash!!!
20210411_210128.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Various influencers been invited to the virtual BAFTAs tonight, with Lancôme. Not Lidl though. Anyone else notice that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
For anyone desperately wanting to know, the kitchen walls are painted in Farrow & Ball Havisham Hardwick White ... you’re welcome! 😉

View attachment 524792
She looks like a horse here.

What does the card behind her read? Is it a 'husband' card?
He’s not allowed to have cards, only she is. 😂

Ali's birthday present was ... getting to hold Porter's leash!!!
View attachment 524897
Is she talking about Ali? 😂🤣

I honestly don’t know any more if she’s referring to hubby or Porter ... she addresses them the same way.
I said the same thing! 🤣😂🤣

@Stefano Loving the Crawford vibe.

I won’t be picking you up again chicken.
Looks like Lydia and Caawwiiee

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What irks me about her Q&A rants is that she is not obligated to answer all the questions she gets so if she doesn’t like a question why answer it. Also why not say the paint is farrow and ball in whatever shade of overpriced emulsion it is and then link it if she’s really that desperate for her followers cash.

Why does she have to be so rude all the time. She really is a vile creature.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
‘Exactly what ‘we’ve’ done in our home!’ Say what? Assuming ‘we’ve’ meaning four different interior designers?? Anyone can make a phone call love! Different world! Different bloody planet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It was a very circumspect question to ask. Her unnecessarily rude reply to you gives proof (if it were needed) how utterly detached and tone deaf she actually is. She unsuccessfully pronounces that the question is YOUR problem - it isn’t. It’s her problem that she can’t giver a civil or intelligent answer and by trying to make it your problem she makes herself look stupid. This is what she might have said if she was keen to keep her following and not look/sound like a supercilious twit - or indeed attempt to gain ascendancy...

‘Thank you so much for asking me this question. I really am aware that sometimes I may come across as tone deaf and I am anxious that none of my followers think this. I have wanted to change many things in my home since we moved in. It’s a natural thing to want to do this. We have been here for three years or so and I think I have made many mistakes. I regret this and would have loved to get it right first time. I think I may have rushed in a little too eagerly in the past and of course I have had to pay the price for this.

I have been so fortunate that thanks to my much valued support from my followers that my income has significantly increased over the time we have lived here. My husband and I decided we wanted to make this our forever home and took the opportunity during this difficult Covid time to spend a little of our money in creating our lovely home. This gave me content to work with which I hope people have enjoyed. I am not in any way suggesting anyone should do what we are and I don‘t make these vlogs in order to make others feel uncomfortable. I am fully aware that this may look excessive but I would hate you to think badly of me for trying to make my home lovely. Great question - thanks so much and I hope this goes some way to help explain everything...’
You should do her PR, much better than Cawieeeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Aldi's birthday activities will be in her Monday flog, she will want to monitise it as she's greedy 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Love the avatar @Stefano :giggle: . I loved your Bananas in Pyjamas one too as it took me back to such a happy place:love:.

I saw HRH at a garden party in 2011 (sadly wasn’t introduced to him) and completely fell in love with him from a distance. He was 89 at the time..! What a man and what a loss.

If I tried to write about L I would get writer’s block I’m afraid :(. I reckon you would do it so much better:giggle:
What an extraordinarily handsome man - I always thought so.

Funnily enough, my mum - way back in1961 - met Princess Grace and Prince Ranier at a Red Cross event at Dublin Zoo. She idolized Grace and had similar colouring and style and similarly had a 23” waist and was just stunning (my mum).

However, she told me that Ranier was the most gorgeous of the two. The camera loved Grace but in real life, Ranier, she said, was tanned and had mesmerizing blue eyes and was gorgeous.

Anyway, Prince Phillip was incredibly handsome - I always felt happy that the Queen - at least, in her hard and difficult tenure, has had the genuine and enduring love of her Phillip. RIP.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If it really didn’t bother when people ask her such questions, if it was really “not her issue”, why doesn’t she just ignore it? Scroll on past and chose another question. Nope, she has to story it, then say she’s got soooo many supporters in her DMs, get aggressive then snugly smile and act all nicey nice. She thrives off negativity because she is just a pit of nastiness. If she TRULY was as unbothered as she makes out, her whole demeanour wouldn’t have changed.

Exactly!! This is why I stopped following. She would always reply to a few negative comments but never the positive ones. It’s almost as if she prefers the drama. Grow up you’re not a teenager

• Heart
Reactions: 35
According to Lidl this evening the world opens up tomorrow... I m pretty sure some of Europe is in lockdown!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
This is why I live for this forum ... Hard working .. honest .. wealthy and professional people who probably have loads more that Lord and Lady pretentious but still are down to earth and possibly embarassed about flaunting wealth in such a delicate situation we all find ourselves in when there are those that live paycheck to paycheck just getting by!

The enormity of the effect this has had on the world will only fuel more and more people to turn off to such channels and the likes of Lydia et co. I can only hope that we get back to some kind of normailty .. but these vloggers need to be aware that it takes 2 seconds to end a career and that people will always remember you for what you didn't show than what you rammed down their screens during a pandemic!

@Catcher_In_The_Lie I love the fact you have put this on here ..... go you and your family for being highyl successful ... buy another Lambo and infact buy a castle if you can ... I have said this repeatedly that I will never ill-wish anyone for being successful .. it's how you comport yourself with such success that counts .. BRAVO 👏👏👏👏
❤❤ thank you for your kind words @Stefano and being a massive Anglophile as I am, a castle would definitely be THE DREAM😉. Luv from stinking fckn hot Australia 😘Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
According to Lidl this evening the world opens up tomorrow... I m pretty sure some of Europe is in lockdown!
Yes France!! No traveling to NZ or AUS.
For her the world is outside her secluded brain😫

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly!! This is why I stopped following. She would always reply to a few negative comments but never the positive ones. It’s almost as if she prefers the drama. Grow up you’re not a teenager
So true! Victim complex - she is honestly exhausting. She NEEDS the ‘negativity’ to justify the drama.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What an extraordinarily handsome man - I always thought so.

Funnily enough, my mum - way back in1961 - met Princess Grace and Prince Ranier at a Red Cross event at Dublin Zoo. She idolized Grace and had similar colouring and style and similarly had a 23” waist and was just stunning (my mum).

However, she told me that Ranier was the most gorgeous of the two. The camera loved Grace but in real life, Ranier, she said, was tanned and had mesmerizing blue eyes and was gorgeous.

Anyway, Prince Phillip was incredibly handsome - I always felt happy that the Queen - at least, in her hard and difficult tenure, has had the genuine and enduring love of her Phillip. RIP.
I watched him very carefully from a little distance and he was completely mesmerising and SO attractive at any age never mind 89! He seemed completely comfortable in his own skin - very upright and extraordinarily compelling. Sigh...

`Gosh - your mother sounds stunning. I guess Prince Ranier just didn’t photograph well but I have also heard before that he too was very compelling in real life. He must have been special for Grace Kelly to notice him. She was such a great beauty.

I do hope your feet feel better after your mesmerising Riverdancing btw :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's a Day not a week Lydiot, my birthday is ThursDAY, not the whole WEEK 🙄 GOD SHE LOVES HERSELF!
Screenshot_20210411_213116.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.