Lydia Millen #8 desperate fan girl, constantly ignDiored

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was remodelled by the previous owner - orginally it was actually a bunglow so the master would have been on the same floor as the kitchen. If it was my home I would of used the bottom floor as my bedroom / ensuite/ walk-in wardrobes / gym / casual tv room, then groundfloor as kitchen / dining room / formal sitting room / offices on that level and left the top floor as guest room.

I mean who buys a 5 bed home and buys a 4 seated dining table!!!!! We've 4 bedrooms, 8-10 seater dining table - so that guest can come eat and stay!
Your vision makes so much more sense and sounds great!

Only question I have as an Aussie, what on earth is a bungalow? It sounds to me like a hut on an uncivilised island somewhere lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also new to the forum so I don't know if it's been covered but who lives in a luxury house and has their master bedroom right next to their kitchen. I know she doesn't cook but that's just a bit odd to me.
And it's not like she's gonna sneak into the kitchen for a quick midnight snack 'cos the witch DOES NOT EAT !!!
'' I normally wear a size 2 and this is a size minus 4 but it is loose on me, I MUST have lost weight since the last time I mentioned my size [yesterday] ' Stupid cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks for that link. So basically they both took eachother’s sirnames for equality. Do they not realise if they had a child and called it ‘Dior Fendi Millen-Gorden’ for example, if she grew up and married a Jack Jones, she would then be ‘Dior Fendi Millen-Gorden-Jones’. Thats if he didn’t also have parents who decided to get a double barrelled sirname after getting wed like Jack Jones-Smith, it would then be ‘Dior Fendi Millen-Gordron-Jones-Smith’. Ali doesn’t know the first thing about equality otherwise he wouldn’t be Lydia’s little witch like he is. This whole sir-name thing isn’t practical. Thank god they’ll never have children. (I’m assuming they won’t as thats what she has portrayed as her future).
“Lydia’s little witch” made me laugh out loud!
I’m all for equality but I just don’t understand the man taking the woman’s name, it’s so unusual!
He states he didn’t want Lydia to become her property by taking his last name, but surely by him doing that, that’s what he’s become?!
Did InTheFrow copy Lydia & Ali then with the whole last name thing I wonder?
I think if you’re going to get married to someone you should accept that traditionally the woman takes on the mans last name.
If you can’t accept that don’t get married, or just don’t take on his last name, some women don’t or some women double barrel.
But the idea of taking the woman’s last name is crazy to me.

Reactions: 10
“Lydia’s little witch” made me laugh out loud!
I’m all for equality but I just don’t understand the man taking the woman’s name, it’s so unusual!
He states he didn’t want Lydia to become her property by taking his last name, but surely by him doing that, that’s what he’s become?!
Did InTheFrow copy Lydia & Ali then with the whole last name thing I wonder?
I think if you’re going to get married to someone you should accept that traditionally the woman takes on the mans last name.
If you can’t accept that don’t get married, or just don’t take on his last name, some women don’t or some women double barrel.
But the idea of taking the woman’s last name is crazy to me.

See my Mum took my Dads last name, however, she gave me and my siblings mine and his last name. I always wonder about when I get married what I’ll do, lol.

I don’t think a woman should have to take a mans name in this day and age, really. I wouldn’t really say marriage is “traditional” anymore, it’s a lot more modern. I think everyone has different takes on it and that’s okay!

Reactions: 9
Funny how ‘they’ are all so aware we swapped from gg to tattle. Before it was only ever gg mentioned but immediately when we moved to tattle all these so called lidl fans were right there with us and now saying tattle instead of gg.

Seems like there are many who secretly hate lidl and follow the threads in delight

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think it was remodelled by the previous owner - orginally it was actually a bunglow so the master would have been on the same floor as the kitchen. If it was my home I would of used the bottom floor as my bedroom / ensuite/ walk-in wardrobes / gym / casual tv room, then groundfloor as kitchen / dining room / formal sitting room / offices on that level and left the top floor as guest room.

I mean who buys a 5 bed home and buys a 4 seated dining table!!!!! We've 4 bedrooms, 8-10 seater dining table - so that guest can come eat and stay!
Normally when you add a storey to a bungalow you move the bedrooms up. Assuming the previous owners put a full bath up there as well. But of course the MGs needed two bleeping giant closets up there for all their gifted undeclared crap. They'd better hope they never need to sell that place. No one else wants those?

Your vision makes so much more sense and sounds great!

Only question I have as an Aussie, what on earth is a bungalow? It sounds to me like a hut on an uncivilised island somewhere lol
Ha ha. A bungalow is a one storey home,

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's called a bungalow because the guy that came up with the name had run out of bricks when he was building it and he'd only got enough for one storey, so he said to the builder don't worry, just bung a low roof on it🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's called a bungalow because the guy that came up with the name had run out of bricks when he was building it and he'd only got enough for one storey, so he said to the builder don't worry, just bung a low roof on it🤪
Is that true?

The term is derived from the Gujarati bangalo (meaning "Bengali") and used elliptically to mean "a house in the Bengal style".

Reactions: 11
Is that true?

The term is derived from the Gujarati bangalo (meaning "Bengali") and used elliptically to mean "a house in the Bengal style".

No, I don't think it's true - I think it was meant to be a funny ;)

Reactions: 15
I would have made upstairs into my sleeping area with a proper bathroom and closet to have all in the same place. Let ali have the dinning room as his office , left the spare rooms and turned the main bedroom into a really nice kitchen with proper pantry/ second kitchen in their bathroom and then the kitchen into the dinning area and sun spot near the big window. I would also have added a conservatory/closed veranda but all that would have meant a lot of money. And a garage that could have connected with the pantry!!

Sorry, it's a very old joke😂
Brilliant!!

• Heart
when is she gonna get It in her head that the hair pulled back DOES NOT SUIT HER and makes her look like a man!!

Reactions: 18
So the gifted white sofa set that was in the living room and had her in ecstasy a few months ago is now in her office. This is where Ali will end up once she takes over the top floor.

• Haha
Perhaps we can gift her a thesaurus, because the word of the day is 'glitzy'.

The vlog is ok - it's just showing a haul of stuff gifted by My Theresa.

Some of her purchases prove she knows nothing about fashion - another Burberry puffer jacket - what a moron.

Reactions: 6
Perhaps we can gift her a thesaurus, because the word of the day is 'glitzy'.

The vlog is ok - it's just showing a haul of stuff gifted by My Theresa.

Some of her purchases prove she knows nothing about fashion - another Burberry puffer jacket - what a moron.
I don’t believe that she actually gets to chose anything, they just ask for her size, that is why most of the stuff is horrendous.
She is allowed to pic from the book of horrors.
Couldn’t watch this flog either.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See my Mum took my Dads last name, however, she gave me and my siblings mine and his last name. I always wonder about when I get married what I’ll do, lol.

I don’t think a woman should have to take a mans name in this day and age, really. I wouldn’t really say marriage is “traditional” anymore, it’s a lot more modern. I think everyone has different takes on it and that’s okay!
You’re right. Everyone should be free to do as they please.
I just don’t get it! Maybe because I’m very traditional and stick to “traditions” even though you’re right they are outdated and it’s more modern!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.