Lydia Millen #8 desperate fan girl, constantly ignDiored

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck that mirror placement is annoying
In Lydia’s world this would be her response if you said that to her.

That mirror is perfectly placed, I’ve got an eye for design you know. What do plebs who don’t know design know about how high a mirror should be hung. Have dare plebs have an opinion that isn’t telling me how amazing I am and how much I’ve achieved by filling my house with PR products. It’s such hard work contacting brands and begging and trying to get them to send the best of what they have for free and then these people on the internet have the audacity to question me.

I’m going to have to lie down and take a break now as that comment about the mirror is trolling and bullying and I am a very sensitive soul. Might have to take a week away from all my social media (obviously if I need anything I will need to come online and beg but that doesn’t count)

• Haha
Reactions: 23

That mirror is perfectly placed, I’ve got an eye for design you know. What do plebs who don’t know design know about how high a mirror should be hung. Have dare plebs have an opinion that isn’t telling me how amazing I am and how much I’ve achieved by filling my house with PR products. It’s such hard work contacting brands and begging and trying to get them to send the best of what they have for free and then these people on the internet have the audacity to question me.

I’m going to have to lie down and take a break now as that comment about the mirror is trolling and bullying and I am a very sensitive soul. Might have to take a week away from all my social media (obviously if I need anything I will need to come online and beg but that doesn’t count)
The mirror has to be so low as to allow the Millen-Gordons to see themselves because they are both so short 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He made a blog post about it, and for a while there was a bit of faff about it, but they’ve continued to use their own surnames? Sometimes they’ll use M-G and brands will even address them as such—but for the most part they’ve kept their own brands the same. Which is weird because they made a huge deal about it! I think she calls him that to remind him that she owns him now; they’re married and his fate is tied to hers. How bleak.

Good luck reading this. He and Lydia have a similar level of literacy (low): https://aligordon.net/uncategorized/why-i-took-my-wifes-last-name/

My eyes are bleeding after that word salad 😩. She emasculated you regardless of your name, Ali!

Reactions: 12

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you nailed that! #Accurate

Reactions: 7

“Hi hun! The police have been informed about your comment. Thanks lovelies!”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh! And wanted to add that they probably realised they didn’t/couldn’t make couples content. Ali knows better than to literally show paint dry on his channel, and their house is their only joint venture. It wouldn’t make sense to use a double-barrelled name unless they were really making content together—or if they had kids. Which I hope to god they will not.

Ali also knows having his annoying wife in his vlogs, does not go down well with his audience. In every video they do as a couple always has loads of negative comments about her.

“Hi hun! The police have been informed about your comment. Thanks lovelies!”

:ROFLMAO: Oh gawd! I remember that. Didnt she say "the police have your details" to someone who didn't like her hat or something equally stupid. She's a nutter!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ali also knows having his annoying wife in his vlogs, does not go down well with his audience. In every video they do as a couple always has loads of negative comments about her.

:ROFLMAO: Oh gawd! I remember that. Didnt she say "the police have your details" to someone who didn't like her hat or something equally stupid. She's a nutter!
It was to do with someone trying to explain to her she was pronouncing a word incorrectly in French I believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She basically didn't use the carpenter (summit carpentry) who did her stairs and panelling who she supposedly loved because he wouldn't do the boot 'room' for free. He's an independent contractor. It annoys me that she doesn't understand that some people get paid for the work they do and can't afford to give out freebies left right and centre.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I think Lydia is happy it’s just her and her favourite pets Ali, lumi and Carrie again.

Don’t get offended on behalf of affiliate anyone 😬

but I really think it’s telling that everything scratched or marked was affiliate’s fault 😆

• Haha
Also new to the forum so I don't know if it's been covered but who lives in a luxury house and has their master bedroom right next to their kitchen. I know she doesn't cook but that's just a bit odd to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was watching Tamara's latest vlog and she mentioned she is working (or going to work) with Apple. Could it be the reason why Lydia was talking so much about her iPhone, and the new iMacs (she made a video, she made a Blog post). Could it be she is trying to get into Apple PR list?. I know this woman doesn't make anything for free.

Also, every YouTubber got the iPhone 11 Pro and not even mentioned. I wondered why Lydia made such a big deal about it :unsure:

Reactions: 16
Good luck reading this. He and Lydia have a similar level of literacy (low): https://aligordon.net/uncategorized/why-i-took-my-wifes-last-name/

Thanks for that link. So basically they both took eachother’s sirnames for equality. Do they not realise if they had a child and called it ‘Dior Fendi Millen-Gorden’ for example, if she grew up and married a Jack Jones, she would then be ‘Dior Fendi Millen-Gorden-Jones’. Thats if he didn’t also have parents who decided to get a double barrelled sirname after getting wed like Jack Jones-Smith, it would then be ‘Dior Fendi Millen-Gordron-Jones-Smith’. Ali doesn’t know the first thing about equality otherwise he wouldn’t be Lydia’s little witch like he is. This whole sir-name thing isn’t practical. Thank god they’ll never have children. (I’m assuming they won’t as thats what she has portrayed as her future).

Reactions: 9
I really wonder what the long term plans of influenzas like Lydia etc are. Surely they don't think this will be their 'career' until retirement? Can you imagine watching her in her 60's renovating her house again for the bazillionth time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also new to the forum so I don't know if it's been covered but who lives in a luxury house and has their master bedroom right next to their kitchen. I know she doesn't cook but that's just a bit odd to me.
I think it was remodelled by the previous owner - orginally it was actually a bunglow so the master would have been on the same floor as the kitchen. If it was my home I would of used the bottom floor as my bedroom / ensuite/ walk-in wardrobes / gym / casual tv room, then groundfloor as kitchen / dining room / formal sitting room / offices on that level and left the top floor as guest room.

I mean who buys a 5 bed home and buys a 4 seated dining table!!!!! We've 4 bedrooms, 8-10 seater dining table - so that guest can come eat and stay!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.