Lydia Millen #8 desperate fan girl, constantly ignDiored

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 this intro!

There is also this notion with sticking with the style of your home. Throwing some ‘bootroom’ shelving and panelling everywhere does not give you a beautiful period property. She might learn more when she starts her #gifted interior design course #leminteriors #fromfashiontofurnishing

Reactions: 18
It’s just that l have to pay for things and can’t do that beggars ac!!, so between, new glasses, new iPad, getting my teeth straightened, the fridge was my last priority[emoji23]
New glasses & iPad; for a better Tattle experience. I like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New glasses & iPad; for a better Tattle experience. I like it.
Absolutely, I couldn’t go on not seeing and the iPad turning off every 10 seconds!! I have to get my tattle news as soon as I wake up and in my « powder room »😀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s going to a GHD event? She’ll get another pair to add to all the ones she already has. She’s put one in each of the guest rooms for all her non exisent friends that come to stay. Funny though, because she hasn’t even put mirrors in those guest rooms for them to do their hair in. Another way Lydia shows off what material stuff she has instead of being practical and thoughtful to her guests.

I watched one of her vlogs about her nose procedures after seeing you guys on here mentioning it and noticed she gets it done by Dr.Ayad. He is well known to do influencer’s noses. He did a Dubai based vlogger’s nose recently too. He’s £125 for a consultation then £750 for the procedrue (3 point rhino) unless you want to skip the consultation and go straight for the procedure and avoid the £125. This says a lot about his ethics and approach to clients. Basically enticing them not to have a consultation. Who would pay that amount anyway, you can hardly tell the diference on her nose. Dr.Ayad is really trying to be known as the top guy to do noses but he does everything else too. He gives influencers different treatments, lazer, botox, fillers etc as long as they do a video on the 3 point rhino. Everytime Lydia sees him I bet she gets the whole works but only talks about the rhino.

Last edited:
She does this all the time... complains about things being too expensive then magically it appears.

In that post about her ugly, over crowded sitting area she refers to waiting to hear back on the upholstery. What is she waiting to hear about? She hasn’t ordered the barstools, it’s too hard. What’s so hard? Has she forgotten how to add to basket and type in her credit card details?

It’s all just Lydia speak for “begging process in motion, waiting to see if someone bites”. She is actually disgusting, tighter than a fishes arse.

It’s so obvious when reading her lengthy posts about the things she wants. It’s essentially her wish lists for brands to pick up on.

How about you take that natural instinct you think you have for interior design and take us shopping. Explain to us what you’re picking and why. Then walk over to the counter like a big girl, pull out your wallet and show us how they ring it up and how you pay for it. Now that would be something!

FANFREAKINTASTIC INTRO 😍
She does this all the time... complains about things being too expensive then magically it appears.

In that post about her ugly, over crowded sitting area she refers to waiting to hear back on the upholstery. What is she waiting to hear about? She hasn’t ordered the barstools, it’s too hard. What’s so hard? Has she forgotten how to add to basket and type in her credit card details?

It’s all just Lydia speak for “begging process in motion, waiting to see if someone bites”. She is actually disgusting, tighter than a fishes arse.

It’s so obvious when reading her lengthy posts about the things she wants. It’s essentially her wish lists for brands to pick up on.

How about you take that natural instinct you think you have for interior design and take us shopping. Explain to us what you’re picking and why. Then walk over to the counter like a big girl, pull out your wallet and show us how they ring it up and how you pay for it. Now that would be something!

FANFREAKINTASTIC INTRO 😍
Watched an interior design programme recently and one would be designer was told 'shopping for stuff does not make you an interior designer', or in lidl's case, begging!!!

They don’t farm or hunt or raise chickens or work on forest regeneration projects or ride horses or leave the house unless it’s for a photo opportunity/sponsored event. The most unnecessary bootroom (/dark back hallway) in the history of bootrooms.

(also Becca I definitely want to follow your home IG!)

Reactions: 20
Australian with a quiet Thursday double posting to share the totally exciting news that they've upgraded from an F&M basket to an M-G basket. @Georgeeee, ready to adapt your photoshops?

Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 12.53.13 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s going to a GHD event? She’ll get another pair to add to all the ones she already has. She’s put one in each of the guest rooms for all her non exisent friends that come to stay. Funny though, because she hasn’t even put mirrors in those guest rooms for them to do their hair in. Another way Lydia shows off what material stuff she has instead of being practical and thoughtful to her guests.

I watched one of her vlogs about her nose procedures after seeing you guys on here mentioning it and noticed she gets it done by Dr.Ayad. He is well known to do influencer’s noses. He did a Dubai based vlogger’s nose recently too. He’s £125 for a consultation then £750 for the procedrue (3 point rhino) unless you want to skip the consultation and go straight for the procedure and avoid the £125. This says a lot about his ethics and approach to clients. Basically enticing them not to have a consultation. Who would pay that amount anyway, you can hardly tell the diference on her nose. Dr.Ayad is really trying to be known as the top guy to do noses but he does everything else too. He gives influencers different treatments, lazer, botox, fillers etc as long as they do a video on the 3 point rhino. Everytime Lydia sees him I bet she gets the whole works but only talks about the rhino.
Definitely!! Lidl gets the works!! Anywhere that can be injected, will be.
A good dermatologist, plastic surgeon etc will tell u straight up to avoid all the injectors who advertise and give treatments to influenzers for publicity. And we can see as evident on their faces, the bad work these people do. I would be devo (devasted for those not up with Aussie slang lol) if I looked like lidl.

Reactions: 9
Australian with a quiet Thursday double posting to share the totally exciting news that they've upgraded from an F&M basket to an M-G basket. @Georgeeee, ready to adapt your photoshops?

View attachment 57101
That reminds me. Anyone know why she always refers to Ali as ‘Mr Millen-Gordon’? It baffles me when I hear her say it. Did he change his name too when they got married? I’m assuming she changed hers to Lydia Millen-Gordon instead of just swapping the Millen to Gordon. Has she even changed her name because her instagram is Lydia Millen? 🤔 I didn’t know who she was back then so have no idea what they decided to do with their names after getting wed.

Reactions: 6
Watched an interior design programme recently and one would be designer was told 'shopping for stuff does not make you an interior designer', or in lidl's case, begging!!!
Have a friend who's studied interior design from when I was a kid (up to about the age of 18) came out with either a 2-1 or a 1st can't really remember exactly what rank of degree it was, and yeah can really genuinely say she's not even remotely close to being an interior designer in any remote way.

When watching over more generally self entitlement overall really and came across an amazing comment left by someone in a video (old episodes of something can't watch on demand services of as such as I do sometimes), was this:
abt-general-entitlement-comment.PNG

Then got me thinking about the scene in Kes by Ken Loach back whenever it was created, about a boy trying to train a not so commonly trained bird to do things like they do with birds of prey in various places as an attraction like they do here more locally at Swinton Park (former seat of the Earl of Swinton before they moved to a new location a fair while ago) would have done to it and largely succeeds, about the caning scene in particular about in relation to when I'd screw up and intentionally do so or whatever or do things maybe that weren't so great got smacked for it as a kid, makes me feel sort of proud to be like that never did me any harm at all infact I have the greatest respect for my parents for it actually.

Apologies if that last bits a bit off but just couldn't help myself lol.

This essentially (and Ken Loach wanted a genuine response so they were genuinely caned):

That reminds me. Anyone know why she always refers to Ali as ‘Mr Millen-Gordon’? It baffles me when I hear her say it. Did he change his name too when they got married? I’m assuming she changed hers to Lydia Millen-Gordon instead of just swapping the Millen to Gordon. Has she even changed her name because her instagram is Lydia Millen? [emoji848] I didn’t know who she was back then so have no idea what they decided to do with their names after getting wed.
He made a blog post about it, and for a while there was a bit of faff about it, but they’ve continued to use their own surnames? Sometimes they’ll use M-G and brands will even address them as such—but for the most part they’ve kept their own brands the same. Which is weird because they made a huge deal about it! I think she calls him that to remind him that she owns him now; they’re married and his fate is tied to hers. How bleak.

Good luck reading this. He and Lydia have a similar level of literacy (low): https://aligordon.net/uncategorized/why-i-took-my-wifes-last-name/

Reactions: 17
Oh! And wanted to add that they probably realised they didn’t/couldn’t make couples content. Ali knows better than to literally show paint dry on his channel, and their house is their only joint venture. It wouldn’t make sense to use a double-barrelled name unless they were really making content together—or if they had kids. Which I hope to god they will not.

With the comment about general entitlement of various things, I'm not saying they should bring back caning in schools maybe allowing some form of corporal punishment though by parents would be an amazing idea, actually had no idea before my nephews its become unacceptable to do that and in relation to say a show Piers Morgan (hate him at the best of times) but he's genuinely quite right when he made a comment in the Worlds Gone Nuts I think it was called when he's asked to explain his general comments like about when taking part in something in schools they get a medal, non of that when I was in school if you failed you got bugger all.

Reactions: 2
How long do you think this area will stay this way because knowing Lydia she’ll probably change it again next month to create once again her dream office. How come Ali doesn’t get his own big office? Lydia barley uses her anyways.
CA741C82-09C0-41A2-BD20-1CE2B1B957EC.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Lydiot admitting she has ‘boners’ and therefore a penis?!
Lol “professional” like as if she has ‘professionals’ on her social media’s [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
More like people who pretend to be ‘professionals’...... like she does ........

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.