Lydia Millen #8 desperate fan girl, constantly ignDiored

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 7
It’s so strange how this world, society, rewards fuckwits, airheads, criminals, evil, soulless sacks of tit, dickheads that sit adoring themselves on a crappy camera talking tit and lies. They offer nothing of worth. And they got it all for nothing. No effort, no studies, no work. It’s disgusting. If lidl is getting paid that much money then the brands doing so and those signing off on it need to be shot.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s so strange how this world, society, rewards fuckwits, airheads, criminals, evil, soulless sacks of tit, dickheads that sit adoring themselves on a crappy camera talking tit and lies. They offer nothing of worth. And they got it all for nothing. No effort, no studies, no work. It’s disgusting. If lidl is getting paid that much money then the brands doing so and those signing off on it need to be shot.
It's so tit.

My only hopeful thought is that we all know bubbles pop. Lydia won't be making money like that for much longer, and I think we can safely say she won't be able to keep up with her lifestyle without all the free stuff that gets mailed to the bungalow.

Reactions: 16
Red bull makes u lose weight. In my 20’s whenever I wanted to drop weight I’d drink red bull. Red bull without a doubt always made me drop 10kg every time. Bad ‘diet’ I know but every single time I drink it daily Id lose substantial amounts of weight without barely trying. I’m sure lidl knows this.
Right....I’m off out to buy a few crates of Red Bull!!! This is one diet I could get onboard with!

That poor cat 😔 if they had been responsible owners and made sure he couldn't roam onto other people's property, he'd still be alive. Especially being a Male Bengal, you'd think they would take extra care. Its their fault their cat was killed 😡
To be fair, Lynx enjoyed being outside and I think it’s a much healthier lifestyle for cats. You can’t stop a cat walking into a field, there is no need for a farmer to be shooting cats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
OMG.....Your words are like Velvet.....you gave me a Lady Boner 😍😍😍....say fuckwits again.....but say it s l o w l y 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
To be fair, Lynx enjoyed being outside and I think it’s a much healthier lifestyle for cats. You can’t stop a cat walking into a field, there is no need for a farmer to be shooting cats.
So, while I agree cats like being outside I'm of the opinion that responsible cat ownership actually requires people to do things like stop cats going into fields. They should have had proper cat-proof fencing for the safety of their cats. If a cat without a collar is in a country field wandering about it's no longer a pet cat, it's become a pest. Farmer's shoot pests. It's heartbreaking for Lydia and Ali, and I do empathise with them is that is what happened to Lynx, but it's the reality of rural life.

Reactions: 22
Is there still a "mystery" to solve?

The "life update" was that she decided to move on from her dead cat.
The "secret project behind the door" is re decorating the dinning room.
The "thing she says she would do the last vlogmas" was sleep outside for charity.

Is that it? This forum is much better than watching her vlogs 🙊
It is! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
So, while I agree cats like being outside I'm of the opinion that responsible cat ownership actually requires people to do things like stop cats going into fields. They should have had proper cat-proof fencing for the safety of their cats. If a cat without a collar is in a country field wandering about it's no longer a pet cat, it's become a pest. Farmer's shoot pests. It's heartbreaking for Lydia and Ali, and I do empathise with them is that is what happened to Lynx, but it's the reality of rural life.
They also refuse to have litter trays inside their house. So the cats had to go potty outside. Poor Lynx was just outside for his evening doody and the neighbour had finally had enough of this collarless cat taking a pooh in his roses! The neighbour sucks but Lydia and Ali suck more! They better have a litter tray inside for Lumi now. No more using the rose beds as her toilet!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not what you want to hear but her latest accounts to 30 April 2019 show that she had an amazing year. Most likely more than £1mil in profit looking at the corp tax charge and she has £1mil in the bank in cash.

I'd imagine she is withdrawing very little in salary in dividends (she will remain a basic rate tax payer) and squirreling via the company so she can continue to pay herself when her bubble bursts. Its probably why she is so tight. Her money pays the mortgage but she has little else unless she wants another big tax bill personally.

It also looks like Carrie isn't her employee. There is only 1 listed which will be her. So maybe Carrie is self employed/has her own company?
1 Million in cash in the bank huh, so technically she should be able to afford these appliances shes so kindly gifted... shes a joke.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Strange that she has changed from MISS Lydia Elise Millen to MISS Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon, not that she has to be a Mrs, I just found it odd.

Reactions: 12
It’s that reveal you’ve all been waiting for!!!!
(Nobody, ever)
a new thread!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.