Lydia Millen #73 Porter chewed her Hermès belt, must be karma for how Nicky Lazou felt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made a similar post to this last Autumn. I agree wholeheartedly. Whilst I have great concern about some of her inappropriate behaviour (Nicky etc) nevertheless, I don’t want her to hit the brick wall she seems to be heading for. I really do wish she now embraces what she has been preaching about self care. Ali should not be standing back and neither should others who may be able to guide her to getting adequate care from professionals. I don‘t think she is very well and I think she really does need to try to eat properly. If she can start working on that and take a break in order to get herself better that would be a very good move. At the moment she still has what appears to be a strong following therefore she should take time out and get better whilst she still has a following who would welcome her back and spur her on whilst she takes a sabbatical. I used to love her and would like to think I might be able to think that way again.
I feel the same way. I don't dislike her for the sake of disliking her. I used to love watching her videos, I thought she was gorgeous and would be inspired by her outfits, makeup etc. But when she changed I felt like I'd lost a friend. Now I feel frustrated, betrayed and bitter. Was the Lydia we see today always there? Or has she genuinely changed? People don't like feeling lied to and I think that's what has driven a lot of us here. I can sometimes still see glimmers of old Lydia which does give me hope, but unfortunately the bad outweighs the good.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I know I'm late to the party but I've just watched Ali's vlog, wow she doesnt even pretend to be chipper. The video makes you feel like you've gone for dinner at someone's house and you know the couple has just argued before you arrived #awks

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Yeah, she came bespoke "From the Evil"

I can bring my old western saddle, doesn't fit the horse any more...

Glad I am not the only one the thought instantly of "evil".

LOL
View attachment 468956

I also want my good friend "Beaker" to suggest as a musical artist, he was able to put Lydia's favourite and most used word "me" into plenty of songs, a true talent.

His classical repertoire

Opera Carmen's Habanera

Folklore

Ballad

He has also comedic talent, here his impression of Lydia during one of her meltdowns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJzFov98PAw
Side note for anyone who hasn’t watched @AmaliaLana Muppet Cartoons yet - I watched them again this morning. I defy you not to giggle! Great start to the day 💛

Looks like Porter’s non-puppy-like behaviour is being noticed...
I remember commenting before the puppy arrived that potentially getting a puppy might bring her more problems and dissent than she could EVER have imagined. If these kind of comments gather traction this could really affect her following quite badly. It seems it’s not just people here who are noticing now. Some were critical of Victoria when she got Boe however, this appears to have come full circle now and it‘s evident he is healthy, happy and thriving. It does not appear to be this way with Porter (sadly).

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Long term lurker but did Ali ever say why he stopped taking steroids and stopped body building? His body is so different and her face is so ruined, do they even fancy each other anymore? Seem more little brother and controlling big sister.
apj6pefujhq-main.jpg
-johntgqe-preview.jpg
-i8edwo62-preview.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Who was she coping back then ? I would wear most of the outfits even few years Later so I would love to follow original because lydia’s fashion now can be inspiring only for 50+.
I would like to follow modern succesfull woman
I am 50+ and wouldn't wear anything she wears 😂 I also preferred her fashion choices back then 🙂 she has changed her style so much...but not for the better ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 28
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I am 50+ and wouldn't wear anything she wears 😂 I also preferred her fashion choices back then 🙂 she has changed her style so much...but not for the better ☹
I didnt have anything wrong on my mind by saying that. I hope you know it. I just dont know how to call her current style....her style (similar to josie) is so weird. It looks like they pretend to look like maybe royal family. I dont know... in my country womens in their 30s doesn’t wear ruffle long dress with hermes belt at home. Maybe this is a thing in uk because of royal and other old wealthy families. I have No idea.

Reactions: 13
Yes - there is life and fashion sense/love still in those over 50!
No matter how old I will become and no matter how young I ever was NEVER will/did I admire/wear/wore polyfloppingester...NEVER!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I feel the same way. I don't dislike her for the sake of disliking her. I used to love watching her videos, I thought she was gorgeous and would be inspired by her outfits, makeup etc. But when she changed I felt like I'd lost a friend. Now I feel frustrated, betrayed and bitter. Was the Lydia we see today always there? Or has she genuinely changed? People don't like feeling lied to and I think that's what has driven a lot of us here. I can sometimes still see glimmers of old Lydia which does give me hope, but unfortunately the bad outweighs the good.
Yes... for some time she was in my top 3 youtubers. Her outfits was inspiring even if i dont shop via mytheresa etc but i was inspired and easily finds pieces in my price range to achieve similar look. I used to show her picture to my hairdresser.... i cant believe i lost her. Today i watched some old videos because i was looking for some spring inspo and her style back then was my fav. Powerful and feminine but not feminine like nowadays but a little bit sexy with some cool fashion pieces. Ughhh my favs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I didnt have anything wrong on my mind by saying that. I hope you know it. I just dont know how to call her current style....her style (similar to josie) is so weird. It looks like they pretend to look like maybe royal family. I dont know... in my country womens in their 30s doesn’t wear ruffle long dress with hermes belt at home. Maybe this is a thing in uk because of royal and other old wealthy families. I have No idea.
It is called the swipe-up-style! If you swipe up now you got lifechanging headache for gratis. It is the dream!
If you use the code #savelilP2021 you can get a gratis iron! Call now!

Horst+fuchs+approves+_8dc3c558bece939214edf023cc67b034.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who was she coping back then ? I would wear most of the outfits even few years Later so I would love to follow original because lydia’s fashion now can be inspiring only for 50+.
I would like to follow modern succesfull woman
Erm, I m 50 plus and have to tell you I m not inspired at all by Lidl s choice of clothes. I love to mix it up and wear whatever I feel good in. Although I have made the decision not to show too much skin these days, I leave all that to the lovely bright, young women out there who do it so much better. Lidl is so lost generally with the stuff she promotes, other influencers have their own style and are passionate about fashion and it shines through making them the perfect influencer for selling clothes and make no mistake they are simply sales people. At best Lidl is just a clothes horse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No idea why Lydia is so pleased with herself in her latest Instagram Reel ... honestly, it should come with a seizure warning! 🙄

View attachment 468155View attachment 468158View attachment 468159View attachment 468161View attachment 468165View attachment 468166
Wow!!!
Whatever she wants to call herself, influencer, content creator, Lady of the manor... whatever, first and foremost none of these dresses compliment her. Put aside whether they are 'in' or not at the moment, if a dress or outfit doesnt suit you, it doesnt encourage or inspire others. But i will say the black dress with pink flowers and the purple dress - biggest criminals of the bunch. To then top it all off, the shoes and bags.... they do not compliment the dresses or one another.

It's been mentioned here before and I agree, the more tailored look suits her or just a plain T or jumper with some nice jeans, slightly lose, suit her. The hair style doesnt help her look either, she should just press the reset button and cut it short and move on. I used to really like her style and take inspo, but never bought what she would reccomend as I knew she never paid them. Now she seems lost with who she is trying to portray, and these looks along with the house are all now reflecting it IMO.

Running 2km will burn 100 calories for someone her size, so that's hardly how she keeps slim. I think it's a combination of genetics (she was very skinny as a kid) and poor eating habits. From what we see I'd say she eats two meals a day (breakfast OR lunch and a hefty carb and cheese loaded dinner). She has no muscle tone because she doesn't eat enough protein to build muscle and doesn't do weight training. I'd also add that stress can have a major impact in one's weight, and she's clearly been through a lot of it lately.
I had bad eating habits in my 20s, mostly due to working shift patterns. I’d eat once or twice a day, mostly carbs like Lydia or sandwiches. And yes, I was even skinnier than her. No need to exercise to be this skinny, all you need is calories deficiency. It’s really unhealthy in a long run, all she needs to do is go to a GP now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For anyone who can’t see, some more receipts from Lidl’s Q&A last night. Some v interesting answers...

A debate about as declaration. Very interesting. Wonder who was on the other end of the phone call.

And “karate chop” pillows? Has anyone ever seen Lidl do this or is she just copying Mrs Hinch now?

View attachment 467714
View attachment 467715
View attachment 467716
View attachment 467717
View attachment 467718
hi. uhm this is the first time i write a comment here and probably also the last time.... i used to love lydia but the past months I got a weird feeling about her but couldn't really put it into words. after reading about the hair drama I cannot watch her videos anymore. I feel so sorry for the pregnant hair dresser. Trying to get a pregnant woman out of her job in the mists of a worldwide pandemic is a terrible thing to do.
Also there's another thing that bothers me personally. It's maybe a bit unnecessary to write it now, but that one video where she talked about mbti and that she got typed as an infj bothers me a lot. mbti is a great way to get to know yourself better and understand yourself better. But it's also extremely complex with all the cognitive function and shadow functions and how they work with each other and so on. So it kinda makes me a bit angry to see someone who's so influential as her talk about it in such a shallow way. (Also I'm pretty sure she's not an infj. Her saying that she's a natural over sharer is one of many traits that don't belong to those of an infj. I think she's an isfp.) Anyway. I hope you all have a lovely day.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m more than happy to pick you up in my pre-loved Tardis @toomuchstuff ... no trouble at all! 😉
Oh thank you, I might need to take you up on that offer, I have just left Darwin but I sadly had to hire a row boat so fear I will it's going to take me even longer to get to you all, I have such weak wrists you know. 🚣‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It is unhealthy? That weight probably was uncomfortable for his tiny frame. He is now too skinny though. He can't really find a balance.
I think long term use of steroids can be very detrimental especially for men - if you get my drift. He was probably wise to discontinue their use. I think he is looking very pale and unwell however he tries to remain upbeat in his vlogs. Without wishing to sound unkind I think he has much bigger problems than his lack of physique right now. I’m not sure he is getting the quiet life he seems to have tried so hard for. He seems to be becoming almost shadow like. It is up to him though to take responsibility for fixing this. I‘m not sure if I buy into the ‘Poor Ali” narrative any more. Yes - you are absolutely right - finding a balance might help him enormously.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
No matter how old I will become and no matter how young I ever was NEVER will/did I admire/wear/wore polyfloppingester...NEVER!
Yes, yes, yes! I think when she went into Hermès to, ostensibly, buy the belt - the debate here became about the ‘dressing up’ or lack thereof. In truth, what some of us were trying to say was that it was not so much about the attire but the fact that no self-respecting French woman would have polyester next to their skin. (Lidl was wearing a Nasty Gal jumper dress under a Missguided faux fur coat).

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh I know that 😂 its as if she is playing dress up 🙄 in a few months time she will change again to something completely different....she's an absolute muppet 😂 I have been meaning to ask....has she ever mentioned the fact that she now as the hermes black kelly 🤔 I can't remember if she has 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Agree! Whatever age anyone can be stylish alas I would never call Lydia stylish... maybe a few years back in her jeans, white shirts and blazer. The severe slapped down hair with a middle part just looks so meh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.