Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually am shocked after watching the latest vlog. Usually in the UK, you pay slightly more for a new build. Lydia certainly did! Our mortgage company told us that it would take at least 5 years to break even. We chose to accept that inflated price due to the fact that we wouldn’t really have to do anything for a period (in theory!), other than a lick of paint and general maintenance. The tour of her chaos made me feel sick. The upheaval is the same as a full on house renovation on an older property. She is actually crazy; I no longer have any doubt. The wastage and environmental effects are huge, not to mention little Porter...

When we were lucky enough to welcome our gorgeous whippet into our lives, 3 years ago, we temporarily emptied our diaries of everything non-essential, in order for him to have time to settle and feel safer in his new environment. Our new family member was our focus.

She has to do everything all at once. Now onto the perfectly lovely patio. I don’t understand how anybody could be accused of being jealous of this headless chicken lifestyle, desperately searching for happiness. We have just painted our bedroom and I hated having everything in disarray, even for just a few days. I don’t know how she lives like this constantly, all for unnecessary work!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
'Veg and herbs are my forte'......what has she actually grown other than the worlds smallest carrots.
LOL and I cannot believe the massive deal she made about NOT WANTING TO PLANT CUTTING FLOWERS... because she's all about the veg. Oh you mean because you planted some basil last year in a fancy pot in your kitchen and then plopped it on top of a frozen pizza to then NOT EAT IT!

How hard could it be to plant some beautiful flowers? Why so much hemming and hawing about flowers and where they should go because they are too colorful? Why ALL veg? Makes no sense!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Poor porter, he looks so sad. So while she’s in bed he’s sitting on the cold floor in the kitchen. 🙁🙁
When she filmed him like that with the blankets in her flog she had to pipe up after mentioning blankets to be like “Sherpa blanket” like everything she has is expensive and fantastic or something, I can’t listen to her talk to her pets anymore all these angel puffs and porty poos make me scream internally (all I can hear is screaming 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Note the woman has NO plants in her house (well I guess Ali has one in his office for the ASSthetics). Lydia is so all about gardening but can't be bothered to have a plant in her house ANYWHERE? I would imagine anyone who really loved gardening would have a houseplant right?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
23EFD95C-D0E5-4EDF-A052-265102FCF650.png

It really is such a bland and unattractive little GP surgery of a bungalow isn’t it. It’s embarrassing how hard she is trying to make it something it just will never be. I actually think the greenhouse looks totally out of place next to such a boring chunk of ugly red brick blahness. Pathetic, she clearly wishes she lived in one of the period properties nearby, hence her desperate sucking up to the owners, trying to pretend she’s “one of them”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
The poor dog looked so sad in his bed. Barely lifted his head when she went to him and when she was outside he didn't run to her or even look at her. As I said...don't know much about dogs but night and day when compared to wee Boe.
We have a mini dachshund in our family.. to the people he knows / loves, he goes completely crazy with love and happiness when he sees them. He literally cry’s and rolls over and when younger almost wee’d himself as he was just so happy to see them. Comparing that to Porter makes me so so sad. She is disgusting and doesn’t deserve that beautiful puppy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
LOL and I cannot believe the massive deal she made about NOT WANTING TO PLANT CUTTING FLOWERS... because she's all about the veg. Oh you mean because you planted some basil last year in a fancy pot in your kitchen and then plopped it on top of a frozen pizza to then NOT EAT IT!

How hard could it be to plant some beautiful flowers? Why so much hemming and hawing about flowers and where they should go because they are too colorful? Why ALL veg? Makes no sense!
If I were her I would plant dahlias all along the front two borders of the veg garden, sunflowers , verbascum, and prairie planting down the sides....so much opportunity....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There are comments saying she should scold him and be very firm. I believe that she probably got him with the belt.
IDIOTS. He will not know what he has done wrong. He would only get reprimanded by voice only if he was caught in the act doing it. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just find it amusing that she has to convince herself (or us) that the cat is snuggling in BECAUSE it looooves them, not because its cold.
Nah nah boo boo she does love us.
Make no mistake, that cat will hang around while you feed it/keep it comfortable, stop feeding it and it will leave you.

Reactions: 26
View attachment 462453

It really is such a bland and unattractive little GP surgery of a bungalow isn’t it. It’s embarrassing how hard she is trying to make it something it just will never be. I actually think the greenhouse looks totally out of place next to such a boring chunk of ugly red brick blahness. Pathetic, she clearly wishes she lived in one of the period properties nearby, hence her desperate sucking up to the owners, trying to pretend she’s “one of them”.
Those bins are so so luxury ! And where is the porch on the back door, that would give it some more style!
And what is the blue tarpaulin covering the table, can’t she afford the real thing. In New Caledonia they were strikers signature !

• Haha
Reactions: 20

And you think about it, what is constantly being delivered to her house, it's certainly not veg, it's flowers. I remember her saying one of the beds would be used for flowers, that was when she was getting comments about why soo much veg when they dont eat veg.

Reactions: 16
Just had a look, did Cawwie accidentally delete all the positive comments?
Or is it on purpose so she can do a look at the haterz poor meeee video?
Yet again, she posts some random, "cryptic" tit like this. Why you ask? To continue with the drama and try and divert and distract from the truth of how cruel and calloused she is.

She posts this now to continue with her lie that she is a victim, that something else has now happened, and she is hurt and needs to put boundaries up etc. Why?

To distract from the current tit storm she put herself in. To hold on to the remaining sycophants she has and play up the "blows" she claims to continue to deal with from life. witch, please.

Remember when the Nicky debacle first broke last year? That weekend she came up with some initial sob story but that didn't work. Then she upped the ante, saying her grandma was in hospital. That didn't work and shut the Nicky story down either. So then she sits down and does an entire ridiculous whodunnit, murder mystery, sob story of how their neighboring farmer, murdered Lynx, burned his body and then hid the evidence.

Like WTF?

She is a conniving, manipulative witch.

Just like she made it out that she was vulnerable and alone in someone's house and was a victim of an attack. That, for me is unforgivable. It also shows to what lengths of lies and manipulation this deluded witch will go to.

This is a narcissist that got caught and called out. Her career and brand work are now burning to the ground. Even some of her most devoted fans are disgusted and unfollowing her so now, she comes out with this drama post.

And trust me if this doesn't work, she'll come out with something else where someone broke it to their house, or followed her....or she was a victim again. Or someone tried to murder Lumi. Honestly. I put absolutely nothing past this liar now.

Whatever it takes to try and divert, distract and detract from the tornado of lies she created and is now spinning in.

I do believe in someone heinous and vile like this being cancelled.

She is beyond bleeping toxic and seriously twisted in the bleeping head.

She better hold on to Carrie and Ali and cherish them. Because if they both leave her, she will have no one.

She has a choice now to stop, own up, apologize and start treating people right.

Or she can continue on this warped, self-serving path she is on. But when it all falls apart, she will have no one to blame but her damn self.

Yet again like her 9 month video of manipulation, this again is some pre-meditated, planned bullshit to try and sway from the truth and steer people away from the truth finally emerging on how toxic she truly is.

She cannot help herself or be honest so will continue in this web lies. Watch and see.
did anyone ever tell the farmer what she was saying?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 462453

Such an amazing view of the garbage cans from the greedhouse. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg the Hermès belt was used a CHEWY TOY!!!!
😶😶😶
To Lydia's credit, she acknowledges that it was her fault for leaving the belt in a place where the puppy could reach it. However she said it through clenched teeth which makes me think she said it because she felt obligated to say it. She was still clearly seething and resents the puppy for it regardless because she is still a woman-child who takes zero accountability for anything she does.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I haven't seen today's vlog and don't know if I can now with what folks here are saying regarding Porter. It would rip my heart apart.

I'm almost afraid to verbalize this but....if she was that mean and horrible to a human being and has a pattern of this behavior, how is she toward an innocent little pup?

I heard the horrible way she talked to him at the start of one of the vlogs where they forgot to take him out to the loo the night before, so he went to the toilet inside. I can't recall which video but she talked to him so rudely at the start of the video and it still bothers me till today.

So how do you think she reacted when she saw he chewed up her expensive Hermes belt?

She verbally abuses people, so how is she treating this vulnerable, helpless little pup she clearly doesn't give a tit about??

I absolutely detest her and pray Porter is saved by one of the workmen or Ali re-homes him and just lies to her that he just ran away.

This witch doesn't deserve the love of such a beautiful, innocent animal and if she is abusing him, I pray all hell rains down on her.
And I mean that 100%. If she is mistreating, neglecting or abusing this animal, then I truly wish ill will toward her and pray for bleeping karma.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
You forget the handful of basil that made jars of pesto!
JUst a question - did I hear it right? Did she say she was going to plant the flowers where she was going to put the grass seed down? If I did hear it correctly - just a TINY question - HOW WILL SHE CUT THE GRASS WHEN THE FLOWERS COME UP?

🛌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And why even mention that Porter chewed her Hermés belt? All she does is complain about everything. Nothing and no one is safe from her endless bitching. She is such a miserable cow. This is the stupid bint that sat on a floor with her new puppy in a tightly cinched sweater dress and designer tights and Prada boots. She doesn't wear rough and tumble clothing around the puppy, and is now suffering the consequences.

I don't bring out my designer clothing around our puppy. Or even have my designer footwear around the house because we have a puppy and until he is out of the puppy stage, which may take a year, he needs to not be tempted. She is setting Porter up to fail over and over again, then complaining loudly (for content!!) when he fails.

Puppies chew, they poo and pee, they make messes. They're BABIES FFS.

It's pretty evident that she reacted badly when it happened (I shudder to think what she did to him or how she screamed), because Porter is more and more wary of her whenever she approaches him.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Oh goodie.... we finally get to see the thicker tumbled version of what she already had. what a day to be alive! Lol

I just love Fleur’s kitchen. It’s the kitchen of my dreams. 💞

657AD14E-88C6-4B71-B18D-89699EFA560F.jpeg
260CAF33-718E-4B29-A1E5-4E235923845C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.