Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re eating in the bedroom but they still have a kitchen island with chairs they could quite easily eat from? duck me, she loves to make things even more difficult and then complain about it.

Also, why is Dee at the house? Are we still not in lockdown? Work from home if you can? Making sausage rolls isn’t classed as essential work that needs to be done from the “office.”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
How lazy can one person be?
Especially when Ali cooks 99.9 % of their meals! Ali just did manual labor grading around greenhouse and he comes in to cook her dinner!!🙈 I’ve been married 30 years and my husband would of left me years ago if after a 12 hour work day and I didn’t have any dinner or he would have to cook dinner for us! My husband would never say that I had to cook dinner for him but since he is the breadwinner and I’m a stay at home wife at this moment I do it because I love him and I want to take care of him and our children! My youngest is 18 years old by the way. We met when I was 14 and he was 16 and we’ve been together ever since! We had many ups and definitely had many downs that’s when I Thank God I’m glad I hung in there when the going got tough and I t
There are comments saying she should scold him and be very firm. I believe that she probably got him with the belt.
I thought the same very same thing and he looks like an abused puppy!!! His eyes say it all!!! If you see a puppy they usually look gleaming but Porter looks incredibly sad like a dog at the shelter that has been through so much!! Ali has the same look in his eyes to!!! A puppy should go everywhere they go and all I see is the puppy pushed into a cold kitchen and they just say hi as they pass by and onto their own life. If you get a freakin puppy isn’t he there to be part of the family? If you’re watching tv or outside working, doing your makeup he’s right there beside you regardless of what you do! I feel Porter is only for pictures for Instagram and wanted to buy cute clothes for him but there’s no love or bond you get when you have a pet!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Is it just me, or is Lydia implying the Hermès Kelly belt is sold out online thanks to her? 🙄

View attachment 461144
Why is she suddenly obsessed with Hermes and being loud about it? Definition of new money who feels the need to tell people they’re rich rather than just quietly incorporating into their style. She doesn’t have an original thought, jumps on the Hermes bandwagon like these other tacky influencers. She needs to stick to weeding her garden and re doing her kitchen every week, she’s an absolute joke as a fashion influencer

Reactions: 41
I may have completely forgotten because so many accounts have been created lol but what is that account at the top, it has no picture, and has a load of followers. Someone I know follows Lydia I'd usually see her name liking a post but haven't in a while so I went to check if she still followed her. But then I noticed that top account? I do remember we had a thread talking about her changing her Instagram name, and hopefully taking the followers across or something? Was that her original account?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I may have completely forgotten because so many accounts have been created lol but what is that account at the top, it has no picture, and has a load of followers. Someone I know follows Lydia I'd usually see her name liking a post but haven't in a while so I went to check if she still followed her. But then I noticed that top account? I do remember we had a thread talking about her changing jer Instagram name, and hopefully taking the followers across or something? Was that her original account?
It is her more "private" official account. I follow it. My guess is, she tried to gather followers, for a new enterprise or whatever. But she stopped posting on it a long time ago.

Reactions: 7
So true puppies chew when they are bored

I cannot believe how withdrawn Porter is at such a young age. Having owned & breed for 37 years if that puppy had come from me i would be making waves about taking him back if I was seeing this on my TV. Yes he has chewed WHY YOU IDIOT ? BECAUSE HE IS BLOODY BORED!!!!!!!! You are a very selfish self centred human being and had no idea that a puppy comes before your full face of crap, hair, pottering. Its not about LITTLE JUMPERS. Why all the renovations when it should be 100% Porter IN A STABLE WARM ENVIRONMENT. HOPE HE CHEWS ALL BAGGY BIRKIN NEXT !!!!!!
He doesn't even have a safe garden to play in does he ? And now your upheaving all that!!!!!
You are beyond belief Lydia what a vile human you are !!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Especially when Ali cooks 99.9 % of their meals! Ali just did manual labor grading around greenhouse and he comes in to cook her dinner!!🙈 I’ve been married 30 years and my husband would of left me years ago if after a 12 hour work day and I didn’t have any dinner or he would have to cook dinner for us! My husband would never say that I had to cook dinner for him but since he is the breadwinner and I’m a stay at home wife at this moment I do it because I love him and I want to take care of him and our children! My youngest is 18 years old by the way. We met when I was 14 and he was 16 and we’ve been together ever since! We had many ups and definitely had many downs that’s when I Thank God I’m glad I hung in there when the going got tough and I t

I thought the same very same thing and he looks like an abused puppy!!! His eyes say it all!!! If you see a puppy they usually look gleaming but Porter looks incredibly sad like a dog at the shelter that has been through so much!! Ali has the same look in his eyes to!!! A puppy should go everywhere they go and all I see is the puppy pushed into a cold kitchen and they just say hi as they pass by and onto their own life. If you get a freakin puppy isn’t he there to be part of the family? If you’re watching tv or outside working, doing your makeup he’s right there beside you regardless of what you do! I feel Porter is only for pictures for Instagram and wanted to buy cute clothes for him but there’s no love or bond you get when you have a pet!
Did you notice that Porter's tail wasn't moving at all when he was outside the new greenhouse/hut? He's really lackluster and unhappy.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Josie’s story this afternoon about her greenhouse: ‘without spending a huge amount of money we can see if this new hobby stands the test of time’ Dig much?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She’s talking about justalittlebuild! The reason she’s painting over the ‘murals’ is that they’re naked ladies. People have at this particular woman because she’s constantly moaning about how busy she is. She buys loads of paint then complains that she’s painting. She doesn’t work, yet ‘incredibly busy. Husband is a banker. Uses her kids in every ad going to the point where some people have asked her to stop as deemed inappropriate!
*never heard of her but goes off to find thread and check out the gossip*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is FUMING Porter has had her belt :LOL: serves her right the bloody smug twit. Also whats with the bloody Made In Chelsea accent? how long unitl she starts saying 'yah splended':oops: kind of ruined it though lovely when you called Ali 'babe' 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yet again, she posts some random, "cryptic" tit like this. Why you ask? To continue with the drama and try and divert and distract from the truth of how cruel and calloused she is.

She posts this now to continue with her lie that she is a victim, that something else has now happened, and she is hurt and needs to put boundaries up etc. Why?

To distract from the current tit storm she put herself in. To hold on to the remaining sycophants she has and play up the "blows" she claims to continue to deal with from life. witch, please.

Remember when the Nicky debacle first broke last year? That weekend she came up with some initial sob story but that didn't work. Then she upped the ante, saying her grandma was in hospital. That didn't work and shut the Nicky story down either. So then she sits down and does an entire ridiculous whodunnit, murder mystery, sob story of how their neighboring farmer, murdered Lynx, burned his body and then hid the evidence.

Like WTF?

She is a conniving, manipulative witch.

Just like she made it out that she was vulnerable and alone in someone's house and was a victim of an attack. That, for me is unforgivable. It also shows to what lengths of lies and manipulation this deluded witch will go to.

This is a narcissist that got caught and called out. Her career and brand work are now burning to the ground. Even some of her most devoted fans are disgusted and unfollowing her so now, she comes out with this drama post.

And trust me if this doesn't work, she'll come out with something else where someone broke it to their house, or followed her....or she was a victim again. Or someone tried to murder Lumi. Honestly. I put absolutely nothing past this liar now.

Whatever it takes to try and divert, distract and detract from the tornado of lies she created and is now spinning in.

I do believe in someone heinous and vile like this being cancelled.

She is beyond bleeping toxic and seriously twisted in the bleeping head.

She better hold on to Carrie and Ali and cherish them. Because if they both leave her, she will have no one.

She has a choice now to stop, own up, apologize and start treating people right.

Or she can continue on this warped, self-serving path she is on. But when it all falls apart, she will have no one to blame but her damn self.

Yet again like her 9 month video of manipulation, this again is some pre-meditated, planned bullshit to try and sway from the truth and steer people away from the truth finally emerging on how toxic she truly is.

She cannot help herself or be honest so will continue in this web lies. Watch and see.
It will be the dog. Something is going to happen to Porter.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She is FUMING Porter has had her belt :LOL: serves her right the bloody smug twit. Also whats with the bloody Made In Chelsea accent? how long unitl she starts saying 'yah splended':oops: kind of ruined it though lovely when you called Ali 'babe' 😊
She is undoubtedly fuming about the puppy gates not lending themselves to the overall asssthetic and will likely keep Porter’s movements restricted to the kitchen in advance of the big reveal. She will definitely not last with the puppy gates.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
i watched a UK vlogger Nicolas Fairfield and in his latest video he talks about understanding and researching your style before you purchase anything for your home or make changes to it. He says that this will help you avoid costly changes down the road. Of course I thought of Lydia!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is her Instagram following going down? I thought she was on 968k? Now it’s 966k. Bye bye 🤖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.