Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally cannot cope with the fake accent, i wanna throw my phone! Imagine being so desperate to appear posh that you completely change your voice?! Cringe!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She is a grand A twit! She said the rooms never felt finshed....no because you half finished it then decided you wanted it a different style so started it Again you bloody moron!
Like someone mentioned she hates Porter you can tell by the way she speaks about him compared to Lumi Lucifer its all 'aww here you are you little moo moo' when its Porter its 'hes in his bed'.:mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
looking like a california surf chick who liked rock music....
Gives me "she's not like other girls" vibe. Kotz 🤮
lmao at "Ali's looking as camp as a row of tents" and "Little Miss Splendid". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Until the Met Gala theme of Camp, I wouldn't have known what it meant.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe she's changing everything again. It's crazy ! Nobody does renovation on the same room every year

Reactions: 22
At around 32.10 she says “I want to be able to make my own garlic that’s ready to go rather than the cloves...”

I am sorry, but how common is it to get solo garlic that doesn’t get cloves? I have never come across such a garlic, but then again I have never looked for solo garlic as I am not that lazy that peeling a couple of cloves would be considered hard work :m

Apparently solo garlic is from Himalayas and around 7000 years old. However, in order to not get ”normal” garlic, it needs to be planted in a specific way and climate needs to be appropriate.
How lazy can one person be?

Reactions: 11
Every outfit need not be cinched in with a belt.😭 She could have just tucked in the shirt with those flowy trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
On her website only for the bigger painting it doesn’t state that it’s limited to 100. So it’s most likely just a marketing trick...
Out of 300 prints, they’ve sold 151. (I tried to find screenshots from previous threads about the stock levels to compare, but no luck)

Little explanation (I have an art selling background):
If Toni Thornton makes the edition bigger, it might devalue the pieces. However, if the ones she has sold are signed x/100 then the value of those should not change.

The only way for her to “restock” would be to:
  • create Artist Proofs (more common in Photography), these are standalone and usually not more than 10% of the limited edition (so you might see in description edition of 50 plus 5 AP)
  • change the name and make the “restocked” prints a new standalone edition
  • sign the new editions with a bigger edition number, e.g. 101/200
If she doesn’t number the prints, then it’ll be called an open edition, which is usually worthless. No one will be able to know how many prints have been printed and etc. It’s like buying those Warhol, Miro, Dali, Picasso prints from a museum gift shop.
I go with the hypothesis that it was a lie, to bring the prints up again.

Reactions: 15
On her website only for the bigger painting it doesn’t state that it’s limited to 100. So it’s most likely just a marketing trick...
Out of 300 prints, they’ve sold 151. (I tried to find screenshots from previous threads about the stock levels to compare, but no luck)

Little explanation (I have an art selling background):
If Toni Thornton makes the edition bigger, it might devalue the pieces. However, if the ones she has sold are signed x/100 then the value of those should not change.

The only way for her to “restock” would be to:
  • create Artist Proofs (more common in Photography), these are standalone and usually not more than 10% of the limited edition (so you might see in description edition of 50 plus 5 AP)
  • change the name and make the “restocked” prints a new standalone edition
  • sign the new editions with a bigger edition number, e.g. 101/200
If she doesn’t number the prints, then it’ll be called an open edition, which is usually worthless. No one will be able to know how many prints have been printed and etc. It’s like buying those Warhol, Miro, Dali, Picasso prints from a museum gift shop.
Do we think Lydia makes money off of this “restock” ?

Reactions: 9
That bleeping green and brown gilet! I just can’t! Like, I’m all for people wearing what they want but how can she do a full face of makeup and be this glamorous influencer but wears green and brown fleeces? She looks like she should be wearing a pair of crocs (and not in a cool postmodern way)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The way Lydia scolds Porter reminds me of Christine Baranski's character in the The Ref. This is totally what Lydia will be like as a mum. Just constantly reminding her children that they are forever annoying her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I’m a cat person so I’m not too familiar with dog behaviour, but to me he definitely doesn’t look happy like a puppy can. Is it genuinely possible that he isn’t thriving in their home? That is very sad if so. What would cause it, being left alone? And disruption to his environment aka building work? I can’t imagine Ali being neglectful of him but can imagine lydia being so.
Off-gassing from paint wont help - at all... 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
The way Lydia scolds Porter reminds me of Christine Baranski's character in the The Ref. This is totally what Lydia will be like as a mum. Just constantly reminding her children that they are forever annoying her.

The thing with a child is that after a while he/she will give her a mouth full and tell her the truth. If she has a daughter it will be world war banana !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They are as bloody thick as the planks on their coffin beds! Why dont they just sleep/sit in the bloody cinema room if that room has heating and its got patio doors so porter could go out and do his business there instead of leaving him in the cold kitchen!

Reactions: 37
An old video of hers popped up on my YouTube and I'm shocked by her face, it looks so much more nicer and approachable back then - and she can actually smile instead of that one dead face she does now...
View attachment 461934
Her teeth look fine in that photo. Could it be that her teeth are moving do to her poor/malnourished eating habits?

Reactions: 7
They are as bloody thick as the planks on their coffin beds! Why dont they just sleep/sit in the bloody cinema room if that room has heating and its got patio doors so porter could go out and do his business there instead of leaving him in the cold kitchen!
Because the loo down there doesn’t work!! And with all the tit she is producing, up and down would be too much work!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Re the turning point

For me, it was her inadequate reaction to Hadassah's innocent, even appraising, video and what she did to the girl afterward. My eyes opened up, I started questioning her for the first time ever and that's how I found Tattle :m Basically after that I only hate-watched her. And stopped even hate-watching a couple of weeks ago, because I realized that was enough. I just can't stand her anymore. Lying bullying ugly fake witch.
That’s the same time when I suspected she was a terrible person but I started hate watching just to see the tit show and although we just watch her vlogs I can read her like a open book!!! 😉 We all know she has twice a year breakdowns, usual box unopenings of the same Isabel Marant white top and beige openings and her thin belt that she’s a genius for styling!🙈 organize the house and get into order and redo redo nightmares, we all need to place bets what’s next for the bungalow!!! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.