Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit, I used to really enjoy frow, then as soon as she became besties with Lydia, her content went downhill. She got more snarky, more lazy and more hypocritical. You could see Lydia's influence and know she would have told her all about how to beg for house freebies and do lazy house blogging each week. I stopped watching and unfollowed. Now she is distancing herself and seems to have found her focus again, I'm starting to watch her more. She is still a hypocrite with her 'sustainability' preaching, going on about electric cars and buying a RangeRover, but Lydia just seems to have such a negative effect on everyone in her path or who she befriends!
Believe it or not, I actually find Lydia easier to watch than Frow and Josie because the way they speak really, really grates with me... yes, even more that Lyd. Also, as someone more interested in interiors than fashion/beauty, all of their impractical fashion stuff is a real switch off. Someone mentioned Annie Jaffrey the other day and whilst I have zero interest in her beauty stuff, her home is exactly my cup of tea. Clean lines, light and airy. That's what drew me to Lyd's videos when she had her much more modest, but white home. The countrification, whining, Porter neglect, and treatment of Ali are changing my view of her.

Reactions: 13
Cant wait for tonights crap. Will it be a heart to heart ? Must be due another pity me vlog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The trip hazard is not a lie. I have pants, not in that wideness, but at least as wide my foot is long. Last year or the year before I went up the staircase and my shoe got caught in the pants and I fell forwards with my knee on one stair. :ROFLMAO: The mark is still on the pants.
May she trip on her staircase, as well, and hurt her knee. Then she has to have a lay in for at least four days. Duvet days galore.
I don’t mean to laugh because I, too, have fallen foul of the wide trouser! V painful!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I don’t mean to laugh but I, too, have fallen foul of the wide trouser! V painful!
Brings back bad memories of the time I was walking barefoot in long baggy trousers and my right big toe caught in the left trouser leg and I fell heavily and hit my face. As I am one of those people who is barefoot all the time at home, I now deliberately go for shorter trousers or cropped pants.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Have a look at Victoria's latest vlog where she talks about not having a whole great big veggie garden and new potting shed, its soo cute following on from Lydiots grand unveiling.
I quite like the look of VicITF's house from the outside viz. the brick. And it looks like they have a garage ? Garden looks quite a nice size as well. As for Boe, be still my heart, he is a gorgeous dog ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I am so bored of her reels. I don't mind reels in general, though I do feel like if I wanted to view a short clip I'd go over to TikTok. But hers are the exact same thing every single time. What ever happened to just posting a photo?!

Reactions: 30
I have to admit, I used to really enjoy frow, then as soon as she became besties with Lydia, her content went downhill. She got more snarky, more lazy and more hypocritical. You could see Lydia's influence and know she would have told her all about how to beg for house freebies and do lazy house blogging each week. I stopped watching and unfollowed. Now she is distancing herself and seems to have found her focus again, I'm starting to watch her more. She is still a hypocrite with her 'sustainability' preaching, going on about electric cars and buying a RangeRover, but Lydia just seems to have such a negative effect on everyone in her path or who she befriends!
100%. Nail on the head. I was just about ready to unsubscribe from ITF. But I'm really enjoying her lockdown content. Vic, respect Lydia's boundaries, and for your own good, stay away ! But you can still "LIKE" Ali's IG pics and Reels. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if this loss is the result of the videos posted about her on YouTube, or a delayed response from Instagram after we've been reporting bots?

Screenshot_20210301-142852.png

Reactions: 17
The trip hazard is not a lie. I have pants, not in that wideness, but at least as wide my foot is long. Last year or the year before I went up the staircase and my shoe got caught in the pants and I fell forwards with my knee on one stair. :ROFLMAO: The mark is still on the pants.
May she trip on her staircase, as well, and hurt her knee. Then she has to have a lay in for at least four days. Duvet days galore.
Back when I was a teenager, I had a pair of very wide legged jeans. Not too sure what trend I was following at the time, emo maybe!? But yeah, they were a major trip hazard. I fell over many times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys you are wrong about Ali sitting on that guys knee....hes actually standing up hes just THAT short.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Restock ??? I can bullshit.
View attachment 461424
It was only even a limited run, of 100 pieces per set - they haven’t restocked they just didn’t sell! Finally Lydia reposted her though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, I wouldn’t be advertising my new hinges in my kitchen renovation with this quality of paintwork, it’s the lack of attention to detail and finishes that gets to me! Imagine paying all of this money and not caring if it’s good quality. Mind boggling. Guess it’ll be repainted in 6 months anyway 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.