Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say what we what about In the Frow but at least she seems to have distanced herself from Lidl the bully.
Yeah, because she was once on the receiving end, that is the only reason. Same goes for Claire, though. There is nothing heroic about it. I wait for the day Josie and Charles get burnt by her. So they can eat their own ignorant words, and suffocate on them.
Josie.png

I do not see it either. 👀
They are a mess.

The link says it is private now.
What a suck-cess. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Come on it is called « incrusted », but not with precious stones, but precious matter!
Always, when they mention something is encrusted in precious stones I have to think on this animal's larvae. It's sounds somewhat disgusting for a German-speaking person. Our similar word "verkrustet" stemming from the word "Kruste" (crust) is not used for pretty things. So, we would use it in the same context you tried to mock it. Or maybe it's just me and I have the same reaction to "crust" as someone English speaking to "moist"?

1614340547590.png
1614340561625.png
1614340586973.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Always, when they mention something is encrusted in precious stones I have to think on this animal's larvae. It's sounds somewhat disgusting for a German-speaking person. Our similar word "verkrustet" stemming from the word "Kruste" (crust) is not used for pretty things. So, we would use it in the same context you tried to mock it. Or maybe it's just me and I have the same reaction to "crust" as someone English speaking to "moist"?

View attachment 456336 View attachment 456338 View attachment 456339
haha there are also positive associations for me. Kruste on fresh bread is great, IMO. But then again I think of wounds when someone says Kruste. Could the word encrusted not be substituted by the work "embellished" ?

Maybe #1 Superfan Dr. Joanna Cannon will buy them 😂
Is she still around? I remember her being royally up Lidls ass on a number of videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What are ESPA playing at? If you got to their ig you can see this post has 31 posts but when you click in you can see they have deleted all the comments and left this sycophant one.

Are Liedya and ESPA managed by the same company or something?
I saw it too. They delete everything but they must be triggered.

Reactions: 16
A comment on Lydia's most recent grid post. Looks like she made a fake account to ask that question.... bit sus if you ask me

Screenshot_20210226-124549~2.png
Screenshot_20210226-124542.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
There was a promotional pic for the Espa event that stated clearly that the event was pre-recorded. I scoured older threads in search of that picture but the post was weirdly deleted.

So no, the video was not live, it was just posted as a livestream on youtube.
Ok good!

I wonder if this was the zoom call Lydia was on during the Alitex “handover” to Ali? Cause we all know she ain’t so busy these days and would defiantly blow off a PR zoom to make a flower arrangement or decorate a cookie for her greedhouse.

Anyways.... her eyes are so swollen and she’s blinking so much that she looks like she can barely stay awake. I watched the first bit on 2x and she’s constantly looking away and looks so bored. Great job BABE-UH!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
For f.... sake on her reels : she loves the Espa ginger balm cleanser it doesn't block her pores !!!!! Your BULLSHIT IS NEVER ENDING LOVELY. That will be the meds not Espa crap. Will tune in tomorrow to find out your new GAME CHANGER. YOU ARE A FRAUD . YOU SILLY SAUSAGE!!!!!!

Reactions: 26
The one thing all these influencer’s side kick hubby/bf/slave have in common is a very punchable face 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Such gorgeous weather to sit in the greenhouse and scroll through my phone deleting comments!.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Don’t forget to unfollow Lydia even if she blocks you x
I hope nobody here is following Lydia Millen,Ali Gordon,Josie,Amelia,Emily Canam, and everyone’s that supporting her after knowing what Lydia did to Nicky! I think someone should post how to see You Tube and Instagram anonymously so we don’t give her activity where she makes money from us going back and looking at her You Tube videos!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t see the ‘live’ stream on ESPA’s YouTube channel anymore...I could last night. Have they removed it?
It’s gone! It was there this morning as I was going to watch a bit - now it’s gone! 😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope nobody here is following Lydia Millen,Ali Gordon,Josie,Amelia,Emily Canam, and everyone’s that supporting her after knowing what Lydia did to Nicky! I think someone should post how to see You Tube and Instagram anonymously so we don’t give her activity where she makes money from us going back and looking at her You Tube videos!
I unfollowed them all weeks ago 😀

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.