Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went back to her last video and read the comments. They’re dreadful. No Nicky ones made it through but the rest 😂. I think her fans are all catching on, slowly but surely.

They're either laughing at her ideas about the greenhouse, commenting on how environmentally damaging her constant renos are, saying she seems irrational/shallow/manic or that Ali looks like he’s on death’s door. It’s pretty grim reading. I’m shocked most of them haven’t been deleted, tbh.

It’s weird deleting the Nicky ones but leaving the rest up?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I went back to her last video and read the comments. They’re dreadful. No Nicky ones made it through but the rest 😂. I think her fans are all catching on, slowly but surely.

They're either laughing at her ideas about the greenhouse, commenting on how environmentally damaging her constant renos are, saying she seems irrational/shallow/manic or that Ali looks like he’s on death’s door. It’s pretty grim reading. I’m shocked most of them haven’t been deleted, tbh.

I guess they still need comments to show "engagement" on YT videos.
Maybe .... maybe we should focus on enhancing those comments about environmentally damaging renos etc, since those comments stay and so her fans might see that there really is something "off".
But then ... I might be too naive to hope Lydiot fans could actually see the light now. Ugh.
Not sure if I managed to express my point across, English is my second language.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think it’s live. The comments were but the video was pre recorded and you could see a small element of editing. On YouTube you can do a premiere where you have a countdown, it notifies your subscribers and you can have a chatroom essentially.
Sort of a hybrid between a live and a normal video post.
I’m not sure it was live as there was daylight coming through the window above her and it wouldn’t have been so bright at that time. Although, if it was live do you think she could read those comments as they came in 😂
Ahh, is that what it was!? Sorry!! I didn’t even realise that it was a thing to pre-record content and post it saying that it’s ‘live’ 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Saw this on Instagram reels, take note Lydiot, constant unboxing of crap no one needs. View attachment 455983View attachment 455984View attachment 455985
You can post this on Josie's thread as well, she declared a week or so ago, she is no longer an Influencer but a cOnTeNt CrEaToR, just to post the next video selling crap as usual.

How subtle to tag Lydia twice. Are that real accounts or staff of Lydia?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahh, is that what it was!? Sorry!! I didn’t even realise that it was a thing to pre-record content and post it saying that it’s ‘live’ 🤦‍♀️
No need to say sorry 😊 If there’s an easier away around it you know Lidl would take it. She’d also have to have a real brass neck to do a live event at the moment!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I think the word "nicky" and "Banana" are shadowbanned. They are not deleted manually.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'd love to know if YT analytics give you a % of the amount of comments that are deleted. She must surely have the highest number in all YT history!

• Haha
  • Wow
I can’t see the ‘live’ stream on ESPA’s YouTube channel anymore...I could last night. Have they removed it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Um yes! the word "HAUL" is so so so so grotesque no matter what the fashion or climate. Everyone is so proud to post a lazy HAUL of opening boxes and then it's either 7,000 fast fashion items in individual plastic bags OR HAUL of designer major items that are then diminished in a large quantity of other major price iteds. IMO it's a garbage bag of a word and bad practice.

A few people I've followed still show items but they are curated and thought through and it's not just a bunch of crap shown for content and then returned or sold on ebay. Or a ton of luxury items named "luxury haul" and then it doesn't feel special at all.

Sorry for the rant but hopefully you respect "I've said it from my CHEST" lol
Yes! I think thanks to the pandemic, hauls are now out dated

Reactions: 12
Josie, Em Sheldon, Emily Canham, Freddy my Love all seem to be in that same pot of people absolutely begging for Lidl's followers. No shame or integrity amongst them. Funnily enough Lidl has never given them any attention.. I'm sure she will now though - Hi Lidl/ Cawwwiee 👋

Say what we what about In the Frow but at least she seems to have distanced herself from Lidl the bully.

Reactions: 38
I can’t see the ‘live’ stream on ESPA’s YouTube channel anymore...I could last night. Have they removed it?
I think so. It was a complete disaster. The audience was around thirty watching. Comments were being deleted and blocked. Shame, I wanted to go back, and read the backlash. If they use her again, then they deserve all the flack they get.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Oh did you not get your gift bag? I picked mine up on the way out, it consisted of;

- Lemon and Ginger tonic shot
- 2 sausage rolls
- Sample of ByTerry cc cream
- Thank you note, bespoke handwritten on a note page from a Smythson diary
- Nasty Gal belt with “23 inch waist” engraved all over it
- Glo back mitt which has literally changed my entire life since I opened it. Seriously, I woke up in a different house, with a new partner and a brand new job
- Seeds for growing bananas
What no Cigar ????

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.