Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
This is a perfect example where she cant explain something clearly and is always looking for the sympathy vote.
All she had to say to her followers (sheep), "guys I'm not uploading a video this Thursday because I'll be doing a video with Espa, subscribe to them so you can see when the video goes live"!
The excuse that a pre-recorded video won't be uploaded due to the funeral but says she'll still be on insta makes no sense..... 🤦‍♀️
Exactly! Any normal person would be promoting the tit out of it, sending sporadic reminders, I can't understand why she won't do that, despite being either given freebies or being paid for. To me it speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If Espa decided to have Lydia, why are they deleting comments?! They don’t want anyone to say something against Lydia?! Why is Espa defending low life scum Lydia and her behavior toward Nicky?! I’m so mad!

And that smug on her face, like she is saying f*** you all, I can do whatever I want and brands still love me! She is really getting away with what she has done to Nicky, isn’t she!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
This is a perfect example where she cant explain something clearly and is always looking for the sympathy vote.
All she had to say to her followers (sheep), "guys I'm not uploading a video this Thursday because I'll be doing a video with Espa, subscribe to them so you can see when the video goes live"!
The excuse that a pre-recorded video won't be uploaded due to the funeral but says she'll still be on insta makes no sense..... 🤦‍♀️
YEP - she sure as tit will use any excuse to garner sympathy and NOT work. However a family funeral is a perfectly good reason to take the day off so I don't fault her for taking the day but she sure could have done the video upload or on another day. I thought the espa thing was pre-recorded? Or am I mixing it up? Did she really do a live event tonight?

Reactions: 17
It's just hers missing for me. Everyone else is there as normal. Weird.

ETA: It's all back now. That was so odd!
For me it's still like that. Maybe it's now because of the cookies. Had a problem with YT recently, where I wasn't able to see any comments. Dammit, I don't want to delete the cookies, then I have to manually set all site properties AGAIN for multiple sites. (n)😐

InkedIMG_1990_LI.jpg

Honestly so disgusted with their behaviour - they are no better than Lydia and whoever is responsible for their PR should be fired - deleting comments? Blocking customers? LOL grow the duck up and own your choices. Their behaviour needs to be picked up by gossip channels.

Please ignore my typos - how embarrassing but i was so angry and typing in the rain LOL

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
View attachment 455445

Honestly so disgusted with their behaviour - they are no better than Lydia and whoever is responsible for their PR should be fired - deleting comments? Blocking customers? LOL grow the duck up and own your choices. Their behaviour needs to be picked up by gossip channels.

Please ignore my typos - how embarrassing but i was so angry and typing in the rain LOL
I got that same auto-response. Pathetic

Wonder if that Estee Laudry site would like to share this?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
View attachment 455445

I reckon it’s someone junior monitoring the Instagram account. I think we’re best emailing their head of pr or brand partnerships and letting them know what’s going on.... I will never buy from that brand again

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Beautifully put. Precisely why, you, presumably, and I, definitely, are not “influencers/content creators” - we get to the point. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
YEP - she sure as tit will use any excuse to garner sympathy and NOT work. However a family funeral is a perfectly good reason to take the day off so I don't fault her for taking the day but she sure could have done the video upload or on another day. I thought the espa thing was pre-recorded? Or am I mixing it up? Did she really do a live event tonight?
Yeah, the event she did earlier on YouTube was live :(

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Also... all the videos she reposted on her insta were from micro bloggers who ESPA sent PR packages to for the ‘event’... it hardly counts if it’s paid for!
Espa is a part of look fantastic and Hut group... I think they work with everyone who can make sales

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
MMMMKKKKAAAAYYYYY Well, I guess it's professional to honor your commitments in an evening after a funeral... and maybe it's good to keep your mind busy with other things... but wowzers.... I am speechless. No wonder she just basically sat there.

Welp, not sure what to think considering how much time off and how many commitments she skipped for her missing cat... no offense to people who love their pets like children. Guess same doesn't apply for grandpa?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I'm not sure if it was live, I'm thinking it may have been pre-recorded but I haven't watched it as I didn't want to add to the viewer numbers 🙈.
I think all she's done today is add Insta stories for the event...

Beautifully put. Precisely why, you, presumably, and I, definitely, are not “influencers/content creators” - we get to the point. ❤
Presumption correct ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Disclaimer: No judgement towards this man.

Out of curiosity, I began looking at Lydia's follower profiles to understand how to identify bots. I am an Indian presently living in India. I saw a young Indian teenager / man following Lydia. He has two photos and going by his photos and his followers, he is clearly from Tier 2 or Tier 3 city. He is following many Indian movie and TV actors and actresses. All fine so far. He is following Ariana Grande, Shay Mitchell, Jessica Alba, Selena Gomez, etc. - again fine so far but little difficult to believe only going by his pics and people following him. Now what is completely unbelievable is that he is following Stila Cosmetics, Buxom Cosmetics, Rare Beauty, Nudestix, Kevyn Aucoin, Victoria Beckham Beauty, Harrods Beauty etc. There are many urban people in India who are into makeup may not know these brands because they are not yet officially available in India. Unless they follow Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles, Nikki, etc or love makeup to learn about various brands, it is difficult to know these specific brands. These brands are only available through certain Insta pages or websites at a higher price plus import taxes, delivery charges. Now a man who seems from Tier 3 city or rural India and who doesn't seem to be into makeup clearly going by his two photos and profile photo to follow these beauty brands is hard to digest. So it's not just bots but looks like companies providing fake followers are also providing real Insta profiles either by paying them some meagre amount as that would also be a lot in local currency or that these people don't know that they are following such brands. They could also be dormant accounts or maybe fake accounts with few pics put in from the internet. I am so curious to ping him and ask him but won't do that for my safety. I cannot believe he wants to follow Lydia Elise Millen or can even understand her content - Greenhouse, Porter, Carrie, her fashion sense of cinching in with belts, her house renovations and her Zimmerman, Isabel Marant dresses. I really want to share his profile name and photos for you to understand what I am saying but will not do so out of manners and his right to his privacy. The icing on the cake is that he is following Augustinus Bader- The moisturizer that even Fleur has commented to be very expensive by all means. My appeal is to Mark Zuckerberg now. Is this what Instagram's vision is? Till yesterday, I would have lapped up a job opportunity with Instagram. I am now not sure if Instagram is also an ethical company. Corporates and celebs are really not ethical but what have individual influencers come to. Would you really feel like celebrating a number?????

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I’m not sure it was live as there was daylight coming through the window above her and it wouldn’t have been so bright at that time. Although, if it was live do you think she could read those comments as they came in 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Me searching for the “Thank you for attending!” post from Lydia

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I've seen from plenty of experienced doctors who deal with skin, jade rollers do nothing and aren't worth the money.

So true View attachment 455396
So I have some Quartz?? Rollers and slab that I keep in the freezer and it really helps with how puffy my face can get, and also feels great when it's hot. Can also use a spoon for this though, so... defs a gimmick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.