Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely brands will take note after this appalling turn out for the Espa event?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
It tells me there are 7 comments on that video but I can only see one of them. They must be deleting comments.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
@LittleBluebird
I don't know how it works, maybe they are deleting. Says 7 but only shows this 2
PSX_20210225_195239.jpg

Lol i refreshed and the Lydia comment is gone, they are fast and pathetic

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
They are live with espa 👀
Espa also deleted the Lydia comments on their insta. Their team is bad.

37 people are watching it now on espa youtube channel. She has almost 1 million followers. Groundbreaking...

This Carrie lookalike espa employee is teaching Lydia how to use a gua sha.. I do not think it is a good idea with the amount of fillers that L has.
Now it's 30! LOL I get more clients on a zoom cocktail hour in my local Chicago design community.

Also - no excuse for Espa to still move forward, I am furious. But at least they are not re-posting any of the tags from Lydia sheep that Lydia is reposting on hers... and there is NO trace of promotion or mention of it on IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Oh yikes. More dislikes than likes, that's something you can't delete! Hopefully this speaks volumes.

Live comments have just blow up! (Ignore the copy blue bit on there it's a glitch on my computer)
1614279837016.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I am cracking up. In the final meditating phase they have their hands to their hearts and the Espa rep says "think of those who need kindness more than you right now" and there were a tonne of sudden comments saying things like "I can think of a hairdresser that needs some kindness" and they got deleted sooooo quick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124
Look at all of these deleted comments!! Surprised they’re showing up as deleted, I think it’s because it’s a live video and not a normal YouTube video. Shame on ESPA.
A6C93384-4A41-4545-A133-652604D9974F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
lol, what a 'success'... Lydia's got a Midas touch - whatever she touches turns into tit 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Companies, let this be a lesson to you and watch closely when you are considering working with Lydia Elise Millen.

ESPA decided to pull the promotion of the event on their socials after backlash, but ploughed ahead with it anyway and let Lydia promote it. The event was a disaster! Barely any viewers and every comment was negative, ESPA have probably paid for extra staff tonight to delete the comments on their YouTube channel. They should be paying for extra warehouse staff to get the flurry of orders out, but they’re not. They’re on damage control because her toxic behaviour has now affected their reputation. Avoid this low life at all costs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Take a bow @bookworm_1 with 92 votes!
New to the thread? Welcome! Check the WIKI for plenty of details and receipts.

Quick recap
  • ESPA appeared to cancel their virtual tit show with Lydia but she appears to be doing it now. She previously said she couldn’t as it was her Nonno’s funeral. ESPA haven’t promoted it on their channels
  • Shitlap panels installed in “Annex”, perfectly good floors ripped out. We wait with baited breath for the new floor
  • Greedhouse built in the garden, at complete odds with the raised beds and flooring, we soooo can’t wait to see her style it up!
  • Ali confirmed to have high blood pressure (probably the stress of living with her), Lydia still whinged for a dominoes. Must have good life insurance and planning on slowly poisoning him off?
  • More laughable outfits on Reels, same tan accessories being brought out more than the cheese grater
  • The ICONIC £1 Depop clock has finally made it up on to someone’s actual kitchen wall. Shame this woman can’t tell it’s time to unfollow Lydia
Brilliant thread title @bookworm_1 and thanks to @Magee for the new thread and tl;dr!

I checked ESPA first thing this morning and ESPA/ Lydia Millen showed on an internet search but nothing on Instagram. I will comment again...they didn't ban me after my last one.

And, of course, still no acknowledgement or apology to Nicky Lazou....so after stirring it all up she's managed to bury #hairgate under the new floor!

I STILL can get over the proportions of that greedhouse. Those beds are absolutely gigantic and that greedhouse is puny by comparison.

I think she would be so much happier in her life if she thought through some of her ideas / plans. It’s just be a bandaid for her soul, I know, but at least it could help.

On the last thread, someone mentioned an eye filter. Does she do this only on Instagram or in her videos too?
Twas me! Eye enhancing filters always! The only time you see her real eye size is if she has no edit control!

I think it is the longest that L ever was in silent. Just sitting there with her smug face.
She looks like a nodding dog!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
So I saw 34 viewers maximum.

Bear in mind that in that number we must include Lydia (on several devices), Ali, Carrie, Depop Dee & whatever the other staff member is called

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.