Lydia Millen #72 Bespoke gaslighter and bully of dreams, let’s free Ali before he screams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, I'm confused I thought this wasn't happening as she couldn't do it because of her Grandfathers funeral???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
So I saw 34 viewers maximum.

Bear in mind that in that number we must include Lydia (on several devices), Ali, Carrie, Depop Dee & whatever the other staff member is called
Now it say it had 320 views. I am not sure how espa did the maths, but ok girl. Still very very low numbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Really bizarre that they haven’t promoted it on their insta... I bet Lydia has some clause in which contracts have to go ahead regardless

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20210225-192547_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210225-193506_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20210225-193341_Firefox.jpg

That jade roller was just photoshopped onto an old promotional picture, initially posted as an ad for ESPA on Instagram and then reused by Lidl on her blog for her "October Essentials Edit" (in which she does not include a single ESPA product).

Can't tell if ESPA are cheap or Lydia is lazy 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
So she cant upload a pre-recorded vlog because its her Nonno's funeral but can do a live event:unsure:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Wait, I'm confused I thought this wasn't happening as she couldn't do it because of her Grandfathers funeral???
That was about YouTube - her ordinary schedule includes uploads on Mondays and Thursdays but she posted on her Instagram Stories that there would be no Thursday video this week due to her grandpa's funeral. I think most of us assumed that meant she wasn't working today, but here she is doing a live ESPA event online.

Others have pointed out that videos are prerecorded and all she needs is for a staff member to click on "publish" at 5pm, but Lydia likes to police "engage with" incoming comments when the video goes out. This dismal ESPA event just further backs up the idea that her grandpa's funeral is being used as an excuse not to post a video.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She and Ali set aside a spa weekend.....more like a sparring weekend
She and Ali set aside a spa weekend - which, she tells us, requires planning in advance, in your journal, mental planning is so important, the commitment to set aside this time - and IN THE SAME BREATH tells us she can’t remember if it was last weekend or the one before!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
That was about YouTube - her ordinary schedule includes uploads on Mondays and Thursdays but she posted on her Instagram Stories that there would be no Thursday video this week due to her grandpa's funeral. I think most of us assumed that meant she wasn't working today, but here she is doing a live ESPA event online.

Others have pointed out that videos are prerecorded and all she needs is for a staff member to click on "publish" at 5pm, but Lydia likes to police "engage with" incoming comments when the video goes out. This dismal ESPA event just further backs up the idea that her grandpa's funeral is being used as an excuse not to post a video.
Ahhh I must have gotten the two confused.... Yep I agree it seems it's an excuse.

Reactions: 12
Also... all the videos she reposted on her insta were from micro bloggers who ESPA sent PR packages to for the ‘event’... it hardly counts if it’s paid for!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The comments on the event seem to be turned off now. Really disappointed with ESPA. Why hide it from their website and Instagram...they obviously know it was wrong to go ahead with it!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
So I saw 34 viewers maximum.

Bear in mind that in that number we must include Lydia (on several devices), Ali, Carrie, Depop Dee & whatever the other staff member is called
And that number includes at least 5 bloggers who were sent press packages to encourage them to attend lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Noticed Ali’s nervous “twitch” is back again... he used to do that when he first appeared in Lydia’s videos a few years back. I think the first time I noticed it was the “boyfriend tag” video she did with him. I remember thinking it was quite endearing at the time and feeling a bit sorry for him because you could tell he was nervous, but he got out of it as he got his own channel and seemed to stop doing it. You can clearly see it’s re-appeared.
He looks thin, pale, drawn, tired, eyes sunken, his shoulders are slumped. Ali has even acknowledged this himself and said he’s “working on it” and that he just likes to have too many projects at once and works too hard. What concerns me is how dismissive Lydia seemed of the fact that he had to see a doctor and has got high blood pressure, almost not taking it seriously. If I was watching my husband physically deteriorate like this in front of my eyes, looking shattered and defeated, the last thing I’d be doing is sitting on my arse while he made me dinner, or asking him to do jobs for me. I’d be focusing on him, making him good meals, ensuring he finished work on time and got into bed early. (And no, not because I’m a woman, but because that’s what you do for the person you care about, when they are unwell, and I would expect him to do the same for me in return.) I feel as though Lidl’s dramas always take precedent in the bunga and Aldi’s problems come last. Almost as if she takes the attitude of “I pay for this house you’re living in so you’ll do whatever I ask.”
Interesting how many negative comments are on the “last 9 months” video now, from a few days ago and haven’t been deleted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
It cost espa a lot of energy and probably money to monitor all the comments, take down the promo from their website and insta. While it would take 10 min to admit it, write something positive and hit post.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I am late to the Espa disaster and I guess someone mentioned it already, but THEY DEACTIVATED THE COMMENTS! Well they will never see any money from me then.

I just can't believe this. At first I thought they had already paid Lidl and that's why she did her stories, you know to keep her end of the deal. And that the partnership would be terminated after that. But then this? Really? I hope they learn from this.

Reactions: 48
The only way forward is for her to eat a plate of tit and do a sit down video and admit full culpability for her behavior against Nicky, including admitting her attempt to destroy her business with the mean girling WhatsApp group chat, and apologize profusely for her horrid behavior. Of course, I think I will have a pet unicorn, looking up at flying pigs in the moonlight before this happens.

• Haha
What a messy mess. How embarrassing for Espa. I have never bought anything from them and never will now.

View attachment 455346
View attachment 455348
View attachment 455350

That jade roller was just photoshopped onto an old promotional picture, initially posted as an ad for ESPA on Instagram and then reused by Lidl on her blog for her "October Essentials Edit" (in which she does not include a single ESPA product).

Can't tell if ESPA are cheap or Lydia is lazy 🤷‍♀️
I've seen from plenty of experienced doctors who deal with skin, jade rollers do nothing and aren't worth the money.

So true
Screenshot_20210225_201027.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 73
This is a perfect example where she cant explain something clearly and is always looking for the sympathy vote.
All she had to say to her followers (sheep), "guys I'm not uploading a video this Thursday because I'll be doing a video with Espa, subscribe to them so you can see when the video goes live"!
The excuse that a pre-recorded video won't be uploaded due to the funeral but says she'll still be on insta makes no sense..... 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.