Lydia Millen #7 Serial beggar no brand wants.If it’s gifted; I’ll shift it; An #ad, do I care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone publicly criticises her 'business' it's bullying. If she witches and moans about the ASA not knowing what they're doing that's okay? Double standards.

Reactions: 28
Question. Which do you think Lydia is bothered by/fears more?

A)Declaring 'AD' affecting sales due to audience mistrust of her opinion?
Or
B)Declaring 'AD' making her look like a not-atall-luxe freebie-grabbing-pauper?
Don't forget the taxman who would deplete her, already low, actual cash funds.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ha! I knew she'd blow a gasket about this sooner than later. The ASA has taken her to task again as of late and she's been tight-lipped on it.

Damn, those FACTS.

Methinks this screenshot will go nicely with the next report. After all, "As a consumer, I don't care... It may not sit as my highest priority." – Lydiot Millen

Silly rabbit. 😏

View attachment 54716

View attachment 54717

Source: Twitter
The thing is though, Lydia doesn't understand it either, otherwise, why would so many people try to educate her on what it is she should be doing. She's cross, really because she can't get away with it any longer. The curtain has been lifted on their shifty sponsored life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Very good point. I'm sure she tries her best to hide money from the taxman. Speaking of which, did we ever find out who owns/how they paid for their house? I wouldn't be surprised if its in Daddy's name or the name of his company. I think there might be certain costs and taxes you can offset if it's in a company name? I know it's possible for the public to find out the names on the title register deeds and who the mortgage is with by paying £3 to the Land Registry on an online form. Did anyone ever do this? Sorry if it's been discussed before, I dropped out of Tattle over the summer because life got busy and I haven't had chance to catch up on old threads.

Reactions: 8
Is there anyway to send ASA screenshots of Lydia accusing them that they're clueless about the industry???
I'm sure that's going to finish Lydia off in their books.
I think the word 'Cancelled' will sure dominate Lydia's world soon.

Reactions: 17
I still remember when Lydia was all stressed before her wedding over some issues with her new house- before the transfer I think and then her student loan issues etc...She was having her makeup done for her wedding or I'm not sure if it was her pre wedding makeup trial and she said she was so stressed.
I remember thinking, that's her wedding day ruined. Can you imagine dealing with financial issues just before your big day or on your big day.
When she also mentioned about her student loans I thought Wow... You can buy thousands of pounds worth of handbags and you owe student loans??? Pay that off if you really have cash...
That's the thing...
It's all given to her so she may have a lot of designer items but she's probably cash poor or something.
She's an idiot...
Shameless POS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Could you imagine if they both received jail sentences for tax evasion! o_O
haha!! Tuning in to her weekly vlog from her Prison Cell!

Idea's for content:
1) How to style up a 8x8ft grey space
2) capsule wardrobe to take to jail that will survive the washing machines in there
3) the best 'coffee table' books for your cell desk
4) Surviving on prison issue bedding, rather than 2000 three count gifted sheets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Could you imagine if they both received jail sentences for tax evasion! o_O
I wish! But even if they were prosecuted, which would likely never happen because HMRC has got bigger fish to fry, they wouldn't receive a sentence of imprisonment because there's no benefit to put them there. But I would LOVE to see them get a whopping big fine that they have to pay in cash within a certain time period. I'm pretty sure they're so cash poor they'd have to sell their house

Reactions: 20
Oh Gemma, I LOVE this!!

Lydia is so thick, spouting her tantrums all over the internet and coming out with this nonsense, she will HATE that someone is forwarding them all to the ASA - she is just handing herself to them on a plate. How arrogant must Lydia Millen be to tell the ASA they're regulating over an industry they have no idea about?!

She really is SO DIM that she won't have considered for 1 minute, that someone would do that and this is why she really should stay off twitter, it will be her downfall one day and I, for one, can not wait!
Lidl is dim.

Her prior ASA violations did not humble her.

To this day, she runs her mouth to discredit industry regulators who aim to keep consumers safe and influenzas accountable.

To this very day, she has the audacity to mock the very people who reign judge and jury over her actions.

On this day, she attempts to deceive her minions about the realities of said regulating body.

Whining about why she can't be bothered to do her job correctly and legally.

Online.

In public spaces.

068.jpg

tell-cersei-i-want-her-to-know-it-was-me-27857461.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That’s probably why she’s in such a blind panic, and is lashing out defensively about the ASA on Twitter. She needs every penny of her actual cash to pay the mortgage on the Beggar’s Bungalow, utilities, property tax, Carrie, Cal, and food...literally her only expenses. (Has anyone noticed that Lidl and Ali appear to eat very little, and eat very cheap food? When there’s any quantity on their plates, it’s mostly pasta and cheese. With that fancy kitchen and her barely ever leaving the house, you’d think her content would evolve to showing her audience how to make at least simple gourmet meals. But no. Not even shrimp scampi!)

I’m sure she’s whining about her period to get kindly gifted free tampons and CBD oil.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Very good point. I'm sure she tries her best to hide money from the taxman. Speaking of which, did we ever find out who owns/how they paid for their house? I wouldn't be surprised if its in Daddy's name or the name of his company. I think there might be certain costs and taxes you can offset if it's in a company name? I know it's possible for the public to find out the names on the title register deeds and who the mortgage is with by paying £3 to the Land Registry on an online form. Did anyone ever do this? Sorry if it's been discussed before, I dropped out of Tattle over the summer because life got busy and I haven't had chance to catch up on old threads.
UK tax laws are no longer forgiving towards properties held by companies. That may have been the case pre-2018 but those days are long gone; if she’s put it in a company rather than her own name and has kept it this way till now she is very very ill informed and advised!!

Reactions: 7
I have an ASA question for you guys?

Let's say Lydia Elise Millen *-Gordon* posts a photo in her wedding dress. And Lydia Elise Millen is not paid for putting up that photo in particular (#sponsored), however the Wedding Dress has been gifted to her & she tags the brand.

Wouldn't this still be an Ad, as she is advertising for the company? She was gifted the product, she is making a clear connection to the brand by tagging them, and she has worked with this company previously? There is no affiliate lynx connected to this particular post, but don't all the other parts mean that this is a sponsored post that needs clarification to her audience and disclosure?

LEM wedding dress .jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Wouldn't this still be an Ad, as she is advertising for the company? She was gifted the product, she is making a clear connection to the brand by tagging them, and she has worked with this company previously?
That would be an example to file a complaint with the CMA rather than ASA, as CMA deal with gifted undeclared items.

I still remember when Lydia was all stressed before her wedding over some issues with her new house- before the transfer I think and then her student loan issues etc...She was having her makeup done for her wedding or I'm not sure if it was her pre wedding makeup trial and she said she was so stressed.
I remember thinking, that's her wedding day ruined. Can you imagine dealing with financial issues just before your big day or on your big day.
When she also mentioned about her student loans I thought Wow... You can buy thousands of pounds worth of handbags and you owe student loans??? Pay that off if you really have cash...
That's the thing...
It's all given to her so she may have a lot of designer items but she's probably cash poor or something.
She's an idiot...
Shameless POS.
You have to be earning a certain amount per annum before student loan repayments kick in, which goes to show that a lot of her tit was gifted, not paid for out of earnings. She might be thick but I'm willing to bet she's not stupid when it comes to finding loopholes.

Oh there are more of those gems... to me her top 3 worst are:

OMG!!! 😲😲😲

• Haha
  • Sick
That's the thing...
She's an idiot...
Shameless POS.
The bit about her loans that baffles me is that she has a degree from a UK university, so at most paid 9K? That’s what an average degree is now right? Probably less when she was going through. That seems a manageable debt to have paid off by 30? (Given the past years declared income at Company House for her ltd company)

Across the Atlantic she would have legitimate reasons to be stressed about her student debt.

So maybe it’s not student debt from her degree itself, and instead is credit card debt from the time she was a student? Spending more than she could afford feels in character.

On the topic of periods - I hate Lydia’s propensity for whining about something in her life for sympathy and/or free stuff. If you are feeling that dreadful every month go and see your GP!

Feeling sorry for herself and having her paid-BFF and under-appreciated husband look after her* gets old if she’s not doing anything proactive when she is well to try and make things better.

*arguably they look after her all month everyone month because she is at her core a selfish human.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I have an ASA question for you guys?

Let's say Lydia Elise Millen *-Gordon* posts a photo in her wedding dress. And Lydia Elise Millen is not paid for putting up that photo in particular (#sponsored), however the Wedding Dress has been gifted to her & she tags the brand.

Wouldn't this still be an Ad, as she is advertising for the company? She was gifted the product, she is making a clear connection to the brand by tagging them, and she has worked with this company previously? There is no affiliate lynx connected to this particular post, but don't all the other parts mean that this is a sponsored post that needs clarification to her audience and disclosure?

View attachment 54851
Good question.

This falls under CMA authority re: Social media endorsements and sponsored content. So, the ASA would redirect any complaint of this nature to the CMA. Here's an example of a CMA violation that has been filed.

Reactions: 9
The bit about her loans that baffles me is that she has a degree from a UK university, so at most paid 9K?
From what I know, the tuition is around 9000 pounds per year. It's not small amount, but for someone with money shouldn't be an issue. Am I right Lydia Elise Millen? Just sell 2-3 crappy over priced bags that were kindly gifted but accidentally forgot to mention in months and you should be fine.

Also regarding her heart to heart videos.. if she's a digital creator, she really needs to come up with something new.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.