Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happyforest

Chatty Member
Anyone can be that skinny. You just have to starve yourself. If you get hungry, drink Red Bull. Rinse and repeat. If the hunger is boring you, eye fuck yourself in a mirror and keep telling yourself you aren't hungry. Is it healthy? No. As evidenced by the fact that she is constantly ill. And her trouble sleeping is hunger. She's a bitch to Ali because she is in a constant state of HANGRY. I'm surprised she actually has a period. It's madness how obsessed she is with her size. Looks like Ali is also on the skinny train. I can't believe how tiny he is compared to his previous muscle head physique.

Lydia is all about Lydia. How she milked the loss of Lynx is breathtaking. Now she's on to moaning about having to travel (all expenses paid), feeling ill (again), and opening endless packages full of freebies every single day. She can't be bothered to properly disclose, and does blanket disclosures which make her look an even bigger greedy, asshat. All in between redecorating a bungalow that shows like a mausoleum, and has zero originality or warmth. The new chandelier is so freaking tacky I actually barked in laughter. And hun? That brown tweed coat looked shit with the super hero, plastic looking, Prada boots you insist on wearing.

Why does she need so many dining areas when she never entertains more than 2 people, whom she only serves take away to? You guys are right, the only thing she pays for is cans of tuna and bags of pasta. And maybe RedBull, I guess? I don't think she's on drugs, because she is too cheap to pay for them, and I've never heard of a drug dealer sending #PR #PressProduct #kindlygifted #swag goodies. FML, she does my head in. I'm actually impressed that such an ignoramus is so skillful at always getting what she wants. She has zero likability, she's one of those weird looking terriers one sees, with wonky faces, but tenacious personalities, that will keep digging or lunging at their prey no matter what. The posh accent that comes and goes, the filters, and all that Dior swag doesn't hide the beast within at all. Her blasting wedding content 2 years after the fact simply out of spite over Frow's recent wedding is the ultimate example of her shameless avarice. My husband (a CPA) says she's actually a genius. Getting product sent for free, never paying for anything, and hoarding all her paper and coins while the muggles run out and buy the thousand pound light she never paid for. And which she admits she will now sell to line her coffers with more jingling coins. As a society, we've not only managed to destroy our planet, but also our integrity, if people like Lydia Elise Millen are aspirational for some.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
My husband bought my engagement ring and wedding band from a dept store for $225 almost 10 years ago. The plan was to upgrade to a similar looking set with real diamonds once my husband finished school and we could afford it. All these years later, now we can afford it and I still choose to keep my $225 ring because I could really care less. For me it's a reminder to stay humble, because now we're in a good position financially but when we first met that wasn't the case. I'm just a sentimental person and I feel like I couldn't just toss my ring away because I have the opportunity to get something "bigger or better". To me my ring represents the long tough journey it took to get to where we are now and I'm reminded of that every time I look at it. Lydia just takes advantage of whatever she can get and that's too bad. I wish she could be humble and appreciate what she has. My husband also proposed to me in his car, he was going to wait and plan a big elaborate thing but he said he bought the ring that night after work and just couldn't wait. To me that's more memorable and heartfelt than the show for the cameras Lydia planned.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
In the criminal justice system, influenza based offenses are considered especially heinous. Online, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Tatte Life Unit.

These are their stories. :LOL::cool:
Screenshot_2019-11-05-19-56-38.png

law-order-title-card-in-powerpoint-and-word-microsoft-office-18716.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

BlakeRose

Hi ladies & gents if there are are any on here 😉 I’m new to Tattle so hi x

I’ve felt off about Lydia for a while, I had a hysterectomy 3 years ago and was in a pretty dark place so I used to watch her all the time, almost switch off from my life & escape by watching hers, the glam & the handbags (I’m a handbag girl) I was envious tbh.

my 1st time I was a bit bugged was each time she did a giveaway it was always other influencers that won not the average girl who would never be able to afford that!! And then the way she eyes herself up, I’m all for confidence & self love but it’s like “get a room love”😂 & the false laugh!! It’s like nails down a chalkboard (Zoe does it with Mark) 😡 this site has opened my eyes and now all I watch is documentaries on YT & I’ve deleted my FB & Instagram account.

So keep doing what you are doing, educating people not to be sucked in with all the bullshit & to not envy or compare themselves to these people cause somewhere down the line they sold their soul for an AD & affiliate link & what sad place to be xxxx

sending love & positivity to you all 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Hi everyone, longtime lurker, first-time poster here.
This is a fast food place selling french fries in a subway station in Munich, Germany. Walked past there today and almost peed myself laughing. Apparently, they have the same taste in wallpapers as our lidl. I must say it fits: Greesy, grimey, oily - everything Lidl is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
LITERALLY SO FUCKING SIMPLE. The ONLY time you do NOT label something as an "Ad" and/or "Sponsored" is when your post:
  1. Has no affiliate links
  2. Has no upfront gifts, benefits, perks or payments sent prior to publishing the post
  3. Has no backend gifts, benefits, perks or payments sent after publishing the post

HOW is this complicated?
It's okay @beahunny. We'll uncomplicate it for her...

Why, yes. Yes, I do...

ASA Lydia Millen Rants.png

giphy (1).gif

ASA Lydia Millen Rants 2.png

giphy.gif

And to all, a good night. :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
This goes to show her level of arrogance. The least transparent, least credible person lecturing the governing authority? WOW... she has some balls on her.

Perhaps it took months because they couldn’t get an honest account out of what the arrangement was between Lydia and the brand. Perhaps it took them months because they are so busy with all these influenzas ignoring the rules.

I love how she takes this to social media playing the victim when her viewers will have no understanding of the rules. Because simply put they don’t have to. It’s not in their daily requirements to understand.

Here’s hoping the governing bodies see this as her calling them fools and undermining their authority. Make an example of her so others will learn. Playing by the rules at your job is not that complicated. If you don’t like it, find other employment.
Yes! To all of this!

I just can't be bothered with Dim Lydiot Millen... until I can.

Jenna Wyndham 2.0

:rolleyes: 😏 🤣

FireShot Capture 287 - Lydia on Twitter_ _I also want to put a bit of a public service annou_ ...png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

GrumpyB

So, Lydiot is drinking "italian champagne" in her latest snorefest. Lydiot, it's not champagne if it's from Italy. It's Prosecco. Champagne is from Champagne in France. She is so italian, ey.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

missstarlight

I’m lying in bed just laughing at all your posts! It’s crazy to think that I’m having a real good laugh with strangers online and I’m so grateful to all of you for making me giggle. You are all so witty and funny that sometimes I laugh out loud my other half goes ‘Tattle?’ Haha! As bad as Lydia is, thanks to her, we all found each other! Lol! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
The shape of her head, jawline, chin and hairstyle remind me of Predator. 😂

20191107_032922.jpg

01PDD11_Predator-Deluxe-Suit_07-1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She prefers “inspirers“ I prefer “fuck off you twat” 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
OH MY GOSH!
At 7:06: Lydia straight up says to the camera "and if restoration hardware does come to the UK and they don't hit me up, I will be very vey very upset"

What A Friggin Begger! Why would they hit you up? You really think about care about little Old Lydia from Not-Buckinghamshire?

Is there a limit to the entitlement that Lydia actually feels?
Well actually her face and tits are restoration hardware

• Haha
Reactions: 40

beahunny

Chatty Member
Yes! To all of this!

I just can't be bothered with Dim Lydiot Millen... until I can.

Jenna Wyndham 2.0

:rolleyes: 😏 🤣

View attachment 54725
LITERALLY SO FUCKING SIMPLE. The ONLY time you do NOT label something as an "Ad" and/or "Sponsored" is when your post meets ALL THREE CRITERIA here:
  1. Has no affiliate links
  2. Has no upfront gifts, benefits, perks or payments sent prior to publishing the post
  3. Has no backend gifts, benefits, perks or payments sent after publishing the post

HOW is this complicated?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Tinytur

Hello all,
this is my first time post to any forum like this! I just had to! I used to love Lydia. I started watching her near the time of her engagement and I was kind of in awe of her and her new fiances lifestyle and I just enjoyed watching them, they seemed so in love etc.
i saw a completely different side to Lydia while watching one of Ali’s vlogs ages ago, I just thought she looked very hard and snooty and stuck up. And hard hard work let’s be real! I think Ali is a saint! How he puts up with her and her antics with re styling her house all the time, it must be exhausting. I don’t think it’s normal. Anyways I had to comment on here, after watching the Halloween makeup vlog I actually felt so uncomfortable watching it. She’s something else. She’s so condescending and I actually feel the tense nervousness he feels company, he’s wanting help and she won’t even bother! Guys what the hell ? She’s too busy puting her puss into that mirror and pretend laughing to diffuse the bitchiness, it’s so aggressive. It’s subtle abuse. imagine what she is like away from the cameras ? I felt bad for him. look at his reaction on 1:23 on his vlog, he is annoyed but he just puts up with it and rolls the camera on. Oh and Lydia just because you say babe at the end of each snark doesn’t make it any less bitchy. I wanted to shake him at the end of the vlog when he wants to thank his wife for the makeup brushes, I mean seriously ?! He’s not happy, he loves the lifestyle and she has her way with him. It’s so clear from this. Sad for him, watch this space!

• Sad
Reactions: 39

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Lydia’s “strep throat” is basically the buildup to the annual vlogmas illness....

You’re not fooling us Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Poor poor little Lydiot🙁, she's probably just got the sniffles, but as we know Cawwie will be somewhere in the house rustling up some energy balls and a balm to rub on Lydiot's chest 🙄. Ali will be on hot water bottle duty and making sure the fire stays lit, whilst running around after her like a blue arsed fly. I bet she's even got a little bell that she rings when she needs turning over in case she gets bed sores😏
I haven't had time to watch Lydia's monstrosity of a DEAD channel as of late, but I can only imagine...

Lydia: *whining in her den of horrors* 🤷‍♀️

Lydia Elise Millen Den of Horrors.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37