Lydia Millen #7 Serial beggar no brand wants.If it’s gifted; I’ll shift it; An #ad, do I care?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hilarious comment in the vlog - "i'm so stressed because i've got so much going on this month"

wait for it....

"a trip to Ireland, a trip to Yorkshire, and a trip for Carrie's birthday"

the life of a busy influencer, sorry inspirer, sorry perspirer!
That's 2 days of Tamara Kalinic's schedule lol ... what Lydia does in a month, Tamara does in a few days. AND TAMARA DOES NOT witch AND MOAN ABOUT DOING THE JOB SHE IS PAID FOR !!! Tamara has a great work ethic whilst Lydia is a lazy, entitled, dandruff-eating, husband-abusing beggar.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This wouldn't by chance have anything to do with tattle saying how little you give to charity? Keep your cat pissed-on freebie mattresses Millen.
Wasn't she begging for a mattress for her guest room recently? That suggests she got one, or two....so did she spend her own money or were they #gifted?

Reactions: 6
I believe Carrie has contributed to this new side of Lydia we are seeing in vlogs. It's certainly not Ali, and to be honest their relationship seems quite distant. He's only in vlogs when he's needed to put up a light or move furniture, and even when they are on a trip together you barely see him in a vlog.

Carrie may well be encouraging her to put in all this 'banter' content in vlogs, why though? She is editing them so she can manipulate Lydia into thinking its a good idea, perhaps she is fame hungry, perhaps she is deliberately sabotaging Lydia? I believe that their friendship is not as genuine as Lydia thinks. Carrie has become her best friend by sucking up to Lydia, making Lydia feel great about herself, letting Lydia think she's in charge and is amazing. I'm sure in a softly softly way, Carrie is making an influence.

I also think that Lydia is not about a long term career, that is why she doesn't go on many trips or cultivate brand loyalty. She is only about making money, and will take what she can get with the least amount of effort.

Reactions: 14
Those home insta questions..lol. So she is going to now put books in the loo. Sorry but yuck and not very lux! Also love how she says she has 5 bedrooms..umm no you don't Millen because you butchered 2 of them and made them into dressing caves. She just wants people to think she has a house bigger than she actually has and yes there were a few begs in that Q & A
Was her house advertised as 5 bedroom when she bought it?

1. Hang mirror higher.
2. Stop begging.
3. Your 'trendy buzz word' obsession is not cool. Quit saying 'hot mess'.
She is the hot mess and so is her writing! If you can't string a sentence together and use basic punctuation, don't choose a profession where hundreds of thousands of people read your writing! This stuff makes me so ragey because I used to produce publications and even one error was unacceptable to me.

dont quite agree there. Let's name an example, we all have those life long friends that you met in highschool or even elementary (just when you were young) and decades later you guys are COMPLETELY different, but these friends are so engrained in your life and you guys just get the way eachother thinks and have reels of inside jokes, that you can't help but just GET them (and their fucked-upness , sorry for making up a word) even though you both don't share any values and such anymore? We all have friends like that. Later around College - later twenties, you make the friends you choose, which is vastly different, they are usually more compatible to your personality, growth, and maturity - and so on and so forth.. But your "growing up friends" those you are usually stuck with for life.

Carrie seems to be someone that's engrained in Lydias life, and viceversa, people with that much history can't pick to walk away, it's like yes we're different but we're still family. I don't believe Lydia has become this way because of Carrie, more like inspite of. <3
Carrie is being PAID to ar*e lick Lidl.... I would also be encouraging her to make a tw*t of herself, then laugh all the way to the bank.

Love how Lydia says she’s “currently in talks” about doing an interior design course. Most people pick up a prospectus and apply but not our Lidl. No doubt she’s drowning in offers from people begging her to come and teach everything she knows* on their design courses.

*shortest course in history..!
The course provider will be using da bungalow as an example of how not I do it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t like the new office style she’s created. I much preferred the old style: seemed more inviting to me! It was better than that cheap Ikea sofa she’s now got. Because let’s face it, it’s going to be filthy after a few uses, esp with all the fake tan and by terrible crap she slaps on her face. But of course with Lidl, it’s all for show. A real life pin interest board.

Reactions: 12
She's getting rid of the custom made marble dining table? That's must've cost a fortune. I don't know why she doesn't gives it six months without any changes at all to see what she actually likes. It would drive me mad constantly changing things around like that.

Reactions: 11
Getting rid of the marble dining table is ridiculous because you are hosting one meal... on one year. Most people get a wooden table top extension.... or a temporary table to squeeze people round.... few temporary chairs or something. Why not just hire a table and chairs from somewhere just for one day? 🙄

Reactions: 10
“The way Lydia talks about books is insane. She doesn't read any of them, buys them for how they look and has the gall to say they say a lot about who you are and what you like”...

Lol yep she paints them all one colour so they look the same on the outside and are as good as blank inside as to her what’s written inside is nothing cause she’ll never read them and doesn’t want to. What’s inside doesn’t matter to her. It has no importance.
Think that pretty much sums up old lidl lmao [emoji23]
She bought those books by the metre, they came in a big box, someone tipped her off about places you could buy books from to dress a room, I suppose restaurants might use them if they are trying to create a certain look (the term vibe really grates on me now it is totally overused by bloggers). She had no idea what she was getting and was briefly looking at the titles just before the paint pot and brush came out to paint them all the same colour. I absolutely love books and cannot bear people writing in them, or turning down the corners, so this to me is sacrilege.

She's getting rid of the custom made marble dining table? That's must've cost a fortune. I don't know why she doesn't gives it six months without any changes at all to see what she actually likes. It would drive me mad constantly changing things around like that.
It was probably gifted so she has no connection with it, easy to get rid of.

Reactions: 17
Definitely😂. How can I have imagined she would be putting her hand in her own pocket unless it's for cheap tat she buys herself🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hmmm. If I didn't know better I'd say that was a beg...
LOL, we knew it! We were saying from the beggining that fridge looks cheap and out of place. I’ve hated it from the moment they’ve bought it. She thought just because it was Smeg it worked, but I think the unbranded one but integrated and NOT in her kitchen’a living area (now know how to call loving room in the kitchen, Lol) would have been a much better choice. Everyone was saying it doesn’t look roght when she did kitchen tour. Same with Orange doors that they dodn’t want to paint, but after kitchen tour video when everyone was saying how awful they look they magical decided to paint them dark.
And I don’t believe it was too small either. There is No fridge this small that would fit a block of cheese only. Besides, they hardly eat anything.

Reactions: 11
puzzled that you say this but this whole thread has mentioned criticism on lydia's choice to do filler etc. just saying.
Lidl's filler is OTT and looks like tit. I mean look at her enormous nose, dead eyes, lumpy cheeks and chin? Not to mention her skincare is lacking to say the least with all the products that she flogs as her new favourites and such a rough texture that requires filters even in her videos. It's not her choice to do filler that is ridiculed here, it's how bad her filler is and how she lies about it. She has completely messed up her nose with freebie filler instead of investing in a legit nose job. We are mostly realistic about the use of filler and botox. Many people here have filler, botox, laser but have done their research and paid for quality treatments.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tried to check out Lidl’s latest YouTube video but couldn’t make it past the lift part. She carries on like she thinks she’s the most gorgeous and that everyone around wishes they were her..... but in fact, she’s a head.
U can see she thinks the sun shines out her arse. but she’s just a tool (in other words, she’s a dick).

She’s not funny in the slightest. She’s an embarrassment.

And ffs these bloody fake filler cheeks are hilarious! Very amusing how terrible she looks. It’s like when u want to squish something (like slime asmr), I want to push my fingers into her cheeks haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Pop on over to the new #gifted #lux thread lovelies

#ad

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.