Lydia Millen #60 This is my job Nikki, bespoke ladders, saggy Birkin, me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly no one else making a reel like that would anger me so much! Of course she's copied this reel from someone else, never ever original! What a pitiful idiot she is!

She's wearing her wedding dress skirt in the Dior bit i'm sure of that!
That’s such a tit look. She’s trying so hard to be haute couture but ends up looking tacky with that stupid looking sleeveless jacket with a bridal skirt. These are people who have a talent in throwing random things together and they work, and you have others, like Lydia, who have absolutely no clue and end up looking tit ...... talentless, forgettable and an absolute waste of space.

One can wish eh? She’d never be invited to a run show with her Boohoo and Nasty Gal wardrobe 🤣
Sorry Lydia, second hand Hermes bag still don’t make you a high end fashion influencer 😂
Skanks like her will never get an invite to LFW

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn’t she have a younger half sister too? I imagine she hates her because of the attention she gets from the father..,

I also find it odd that she never talks about or seems to care much about her niece and nephew

maybe I’ve missed the photos but I find it odd she doesn’t have any photos of her or Ali’s sibling, nieces and nephews around the house? Maybe a photo of their wedding and a photo of her and Lumi in Ali’s office.Her home in general feels like a staged show house with no family/ homely feel.Don’t get me started on the picture of a random man with no connection to them in Ali’s study placed on their solid oak bookcase because it’s sympathetic and goes with the aesthetic of the room. :rolleyes:😒 Why not a picture with your brother or father Ali or grandad who helps you out with your gardening perhaps?

Reactions: 21
View attachment 409258
Total lurker here but just had to vent! Her latest reel is a copy of Leonie Hanne who outclasses this philistine any day of the week. Lydia is a wannabe fake ass troll! Trolling her subscribers on the daily with her plagiarism and boring anecdotes. Her cheeks are probably puffy from all the mouth voms she does pretending to give a tit about anyone other than herself. I used to like her but the sneer on her face in every pic it vid just makes me want to shave off my own skin. Sorry had to be said.
Leonie rubs me the wrong way.. something about her bugs me. Also, her style isn’t great. I am not sure what the hype is. But I think she has more style than Lydia 1000 percent . She is also gifted way more designer items than Lyd

Reactions: 15
Lydia Millen #61 - LE Millen, still Nasty Gal shillin’, SSRP not allowed to be chillin’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 409088
Just a bit of the reel for our banned comrades to view. Hope it works ...
How did you upload that clip @Namima?
I uploaded a video for the first time yesterday and it took me HOURS ... also, I could only figure out how to do it using the ‘attach files’ button on the bottom left hand side under the comment box, not the photo tab at the top.
Please, teach me your tech-savvy ways! x

Ohhhh dear.
So the lady who created this reel trend originally commented and the font style and size is also copied
WOW ... imagine being called out publicly by the person who started the trend in your comments!
Embarrassing, much? 🤭

Lydia seriously needs to up her game if she hopes to continue being a Brand Ambassador for Aerin fragrances - love her, or dislike her, you have to admit that Frow is miles ahead of Lyds when it comes to creatively promoting a perfume while in lockdown.

Case in point - Lydia and Frow have both promoted perfumes they are Ambassadors for by shooting content for Instagram in their respective backyards.

The difference between Lydia’s campaign and Frow’s campaign ... let’s just say there really are no words for it!

Lydia promoting Aerin’s Amber Musk.
C084A59D-0C5D-4C87-9136-CF082DF3DFD7.jpeg

Frow promoting Viktor & Rolfs Flowerbomb.
8A8C6B28-B371-41D2-8D8D-02B34B07A91E.jpeg
401D4887-1FF1-432C-85E2-F35A49E9A8FE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Looks like Ca'Pietra tiles already work with 'influencers'.......Emma Rose Thatcher.

I think this country kitchen pic shows the tumbled limestone tiles Lidl is having.
She used Ca Pietra for her “courtyard” basement water fountain moment.

Well - she is planning to sell her wallpaper when she has it removed from her cloakroom :oops: As @Miscanthus has reminded us all.
Crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
ARGHHH ... this mess was supposed to be three separate posts!
I couldn’t edit any of them because by the time I uploaded the second post, the first post had already been up for over 30 minutes.

The first two posts were fine together, but I really wanted the post about the difference between Lydia promoting Aerin’s Amber Musk and Frow promoting Viktor & Rolf’s Flowerbomb to be a standalone post (if only I had known in advance that @Mrs Mangel was going to post something - this wouldn’t have happened if my Tardis was working)!

Now the entire post just looks very confusing and it’s going to annoy the living daylights out of me for at least the next two days!

Why, Tattle ... WHY? 😖
ARGHHH ... this quoted inexplicable mess was supposed to be three SEPARATE posts!
I couldn’t edit any of them because by the time I uploaded the second post, the first post had already been up for over 30 minutes.

The first two posts were fine together, but I really wanted the post about the difference between Lydia’s promotion of Aerin’s Amber Musk and Frow promotion of Viktor & Rolf’s Flowerbomb to be a standalone post (if only I had known in advance that @Mrs Mangel was going to post something moments later - this wouldn’t have happened if my Tardis was working)!

Now the entire post just looks very confusing and it’s going to annoy the living daylights out of me for at least the next two days!

Why, Tattle ... WHY? 😖
Did you forget to warm up the tardis again.....you know, remotely, like Lidl ... surely there’s an app for a tardis.. maybe Aldi can research this in his old man office , he so much cleverererer (yes that’s how he would spell it!) than Princess Lidl...🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How did you upload that clip @Namima?
I uploaded a video for the first time yesterday and it took me HOURS ... also, I could only figure out how to do it using the ‘attach files’ button on the bottom left hand side under the comment box, not the photo tab at the top.
Please, teach me your tech-savvy ways! x

WOW ... imagine being called out publicly by the person who started the trend in your comments!
Embarrassing, much? 🤭

Lydia seriously needs to up her game if she hopes to continue being a Brand Ambassador for Aerin fragrances - love her, or dislike her, you have to admit that Frow is miles ahead of Lyds when it comes to creatively promoting a perfume while in lockdown.

Case in point - Lydia and Frow have both promoted perfumes they are Ambassadors for by shooting content for Instagram in their respective backyards.

The difference between Lydia’s campaign and Frow’s campaign ... let’s just say there really are no words for it!

Lydia promoting Aerin’s Amber Musk.
View attachment 409694

Frow promoting Viktor & Rolfs Flowerbomb.
View attachment 409706
View attachment 409707
ARGHHH ... the inexplicable mess I’m quoting here was supposed to be three SEPARATE posts!
I tried to edit it, but couldn’t because by the time I uploaded the second post, the first post had already been up for over 30 minutes.

The first two posts were fine together, but I really wanted the post about the difference between Lydia and Frow to be a standalone post (if only I had known in advance that @Mrs Mangel was going to post something moments later - this wouldn’t have happened if my Tardis was working)!

Now the entire post just looks extremely confusing and it’s going to annoy the living daylights out of me for at least the next two days!

Why, Tattle ... WHY? 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg 😂😂😂😂 I cannot believe she’s wearing her wedding dress in that reel! That is tooooo embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Kinda shocked she has a step / half sister ... I think we've seen her once when Lydiot, dressed to the nines, picked her up from school in the Aston.
Hmmm sounds familiar.
In one of her past 'What I got for Xmas' I think 2019, she mentioned what her dad and step mum got her but made no mention of her sister. At all.
After watching Elle Darby and her sisters, Emily Canham and her sister, Claire Choquette and her sister Stevie etc etc, Lydiot and her absentee siblings are a strange bunch to say the least.
Her younger sister was a junior bridesmaid at the wedding, only looked about 13 or 14. Pretty sure her name is Alice

Reactions: 7
It bothered me too when he said about Lydia doing the training by herself. This isn't a throw for the living room or a new set of coffee cups where madam states they are HERS, this is a puppy!
When I got my first pup my breeder said to me that although she is mine and I am responsible for her, everyone that lives in the house needs to step up and be involved in her training, feeding and walking as that is how a puppy becomes comfortable in its environment and learns who is in charge. If my sister for example only played with the puppy and didn't do something that showed dominance or trust such as feeding her or walking her, the pup would become the dominant one in their relationship which could lead to bouts of aggression.
They both need to take on equal responsibility.
Dominance is a theory that has been disproven. Humans are not dogs and dogs know that. Consistency in training is one thing, but the point of training isn’t to dominate the dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She claps like a serial killer. There. I said it. 👀
Why the fak is she even clapping? Nobody sits front row and claps like a bloody idiot. A more accurate representation would have been to have her phone out. But I suppose when you’re copying someone else’s idea it’s difficult to have your own.

Reactions: 23
Still catching up on the vlog before last. Is it just me or has she had her nails done? Doesn’t look like basic nail polish to me; more like a gel manicure.
I thought exactly the same thing 🙄
A catch up with Alex perhaps? Classified as ’business’ most likely, so she can justify her poodle pamper routine. You can tell from her flogs she is getting more and more annoyed that she is stuck at home. A wannabe A-grade twit!

Reactions: 8
Same. I thought where did she get those from.
I was utterly bored yesterday so I watched frows dresses declutter. She made me mad, how she did it. I would've got a rail and put everything from one section onto it and then declutter and use the new hangers. Also, the dumb noodle didn't come to the conclusion that she should've ordered hangers with clips for her skirts and pants. Fashion PhD. Yup. If I was a person that screams at the screen, I would've screamed the whole video long. It was imo a lazy video, no effort taken. She didn't even show the two red one piece pantsuits thrown on, and how she decided which one to keep.
But I'm sure, when one person is able to make the video just more lazy and pointless, it's our Lydl.

Remember, how she "promoted" that new GHD tool, when they (Carrie and her) had that suite in London. And she was a GHD ambassador.
still no give away for the GHD tool!

maybe I’ve missed the photos but I find it odd she doesn’t have any photos of her or Ali’s sibling, nieces and nephews around the house? Maybe a photo of their wedding and a photo of her and Lumi in Ali’s office.Her home in general feels like a staged show house with no family/ homely feel.Don’t get me started on the picture of a random man with no connection to them in Ali’s study placed on their solid oak bookcase because it’s sympathetic and goes with the aesthetic of the room. :rolleyes:😒 Why not a picture with your brother or father Ali or grandad who helps you out with your gardening perhaps?
I think the picture of the nephews at her wedding are on the top fall landing/hall way or in her dressing room from what I can remember.

Last edited:
@MissMidnight I'm pretty shite myself with anything techy lol but my 9 year old daughter downloaded an app which allows you to record what's on your phone screen ... I will insert a pic.
I upload using the 'ATTACH FILES' button
And then 'INSERT VIDEO' button just above the Attach files button.

Hope this helps ... ❤
20210130_092649.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry meant to quote all the post! It’s says in the breeder advert pups come with no endorsement to pedigree- does that mean that Porter may not be a full pedigree? Not that it matters as he’s so cute bit given her Lidlship is better than us mortals her puppy would have to be extra!
No endorsement means Lidl could breed with Porter without having to ask his breeder to lift the endorsement. Having no endorsement means the breeders give no shits what she does. A good breeder would have endorsements and if you then wanted to breed from the bog you would have to ask the breeder to lift them and prove it would be responsible to do so, ie no health issues, good temperament etc. It just shows it's a shoddy breeder

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.