Lydia Millen #60 This is my job Nikki, bespoke ladders, saggy Birkin, me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has a problem with her legs, she doesn’t know we’re to stick them. Very odd and not very classy !
She likes to stick them out like that as she thinks it gives the illusion they are super long, when they aren't

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have to say the title of this thread is my absolute favourite !!! ❤
(So far)

Everytime I read it, I imagine, during her tantrum with the hairdresser, Lydiot whining to Nicky Lazou "This is my hairrrrrrr Nicky. It is my job Nickyyyyyy"
"You ruined my hair Nickyyyyyyyyy. It's red Nickyyyyyyy. Red Nickyyyyyy REDDDDDD".
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Lydia Millen #61 Nicky, Nikki, Nici, in Ibiza I wasn't that picky

Lydia Millen #61 Ibiza days are over, I drive to school in a Rover

OVER THE MOON AND BACK (a cumbersome poem)

I was a seller of laughing gas
wearing nothing but a nip tassel
but now trolls do me harass
my pippie head life is a hassle

If I would sit in the Frow
next to Anna Wintour
my ego would grow
gone would be my insecure

My steering wheel is heated
but I need Ali to ignite
before my ass can be seated
then my happiness is infinite

I drive my son Sage to school
other kids I run over
as garment, I wear my skirt of tulle
we get out of the Rover

I hear a shrill sound
irritated I have a look
it's not my Dashhound
left has me my luck

It all was just the DREAM
I'm back being poor
I wish I had signed with gleam
back to nip tassel galore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Or she will put on her wedding dress
"This January I have enjoyed travelling back in time by hopping into my bespoke wedding dress. This elegant ostrich inspired halfpenny dress is most sympathetic to my biscoff hue face, all thanks to ByTerry CC serum. I only wish I could have had the chance to dress up sooner, thanks for that old ugly house"
Lydia can you credit me for the idea in your reel please

• Haha
Reactions: 30
6ED4CCC9-2436-4011-B4EE-2D489E30E39F.png

Total lurker here but just had to vent! Her latest reel is a copy of Leonie Hanne who outclasses this philistine any day of the week. Lydia is a wannabe fake ass troll! Trolling her subscribers on the daily with her plagiarism and boring anecdotes. Her cheeks are probably puffy from all the mouth voms she does pretending to give a tit about anyone other than herself. I used to like her but the sneer on her face in every pic it vid just makes me want to shave off my own skin. Sorry had to be said.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lydia Millen #61 Showed us what she'd wear front row, it's nipple tassels in Ibiza though!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I am new here. Why does Lydia dislike her father? I thought they were on good terms.
He left her and her mum in "poverty" and she only got to visit his new family and receive the odd luxe gift....but she still blames her mother. She hates what her father did but looks up to his money. She has siblings, inc step siblings. This is where her jealousy stems from.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 409258
Total lurker here but just had to vent! Her latest reel is a copy of Leonie Hanne who outclasses this philistine any day of the week. Lydia is a wannabe fake ass troll! Trolling her subscribers on the daily with her plagiarism and boring anecdotes. Her cheeks are probably puffy from all the mouth voms she does pretending to give a tit about anyone other than herself. I used to like her but the sneer on her face in every pic it vid just makes me want to shave off my own skin. Sorry had to be said.
Hide the razors!!!

Welcome...Great name ;)

Reactions: 6
He left her and her mum in "poverty" and she only got to visit his new family and receive the odd luxe gift....but she still blames her mother. She hates what her father did but looks up to his money. She has siblings, inc step siblings. This is where her jealousy stems from.
Doesn’t she have a younger half sister too? I imagine she hates her because of the attention she gets from the father..,

I also find it odd that she never talks about or seems to care much about her niece and nephew

Reactions: 12
Doesn’t she have a younger half sister too? I imagine she hates her because of the attention she gets from the father..,

I also find it odd that she never talks about or seems to care much about her niece and nephew
Lidl cares about lidl.(full stop)

Reactions: 16
I was going to say this too. Take a look at runway front rows, their legs are crossed but tucked in, for a lot of shows models walk pretty close and having your legs out that far is big no no. Also who sits like that....ANYWHERE?
Someone who thinks the world owes her a favour, that's who!

Reactions: 6

Kinda shocked she has a step / half sister ... I think we've seen her once when Lydiot, dressed to the nines, picked her up from school in the Aston.
Hmmm sounds familiar.
In one of her past 'What I got for Xmas' I think 2019, she mentioned what her dad and step mum got her but made no mention of her sister. At all.
After watching Elle Darby and her sisters, Emily Canham and her sister, Claire Choquette and her sister Stevie etc etc, Lydiot and her absentee siblings are a strange bunch to say the least.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For those Tattlers who don’t have Instagram, or have been blocked, I present to you the latest Reel offering from Lydia ... featuring four utterly boring outfits that our Lyds has decided she would wear whilst sitting all by herself in the Front Row of an imaginary Runway Show, that appears to be taking place in a remote corner of The Northamptonshire Bungalow! 🙄

View attachment 408638

Look Number 1 - VALENTINO
View attachment 408639

Look Number 2 - Chloé
View attachment 408640

Look Number 3 - Dior
View attachment 408641

Look Number 4 - CHANEL
View attachment 408642

She must have literally nothing of any substance to occupy her time ... or maybe she’s finally lost what little was left of her tiny, tiny mind?
So a few high end influencers did this like Leonie as they often get invited and do actually sit front row! And as its coming up to couture and fashion week we miss out on these Outfits! But... Lydia probably doesn't actually get invited! She's just not in that calibra of influencers like Tamara and Leonie!!!! It's just so try hard 😭

Just look at the difference, class and style compared to cheap and frumpy - also Lydia who the hell claps like that?! And your sunglasses are too big for your face.
And at least Leonie actually has clothes from those brands... Lydia tried to pass her rara wedding dress skirt off as a dior look a like..

You can get your pups first vaccine at 6-8 weeks which means you can get the second at 10-12 weeks. The breeder most likely got them 1st vaccinated at 6 weeks as they left home at 8 weeks which meant she could do his 2nd at 10 weeks.
Is this the breeder? Can we let the breeder know that Lydia keeps him in the kitchen all alone, poor pup my heart breaks for him!

how has she managed to get the pup vaccinated prior to 12 weeks to walk him?
Sorry jumping on this as its about the dog again! Did any see that she commented on a brands dog jumpers to say that her puppy really loved them!! Definitely begging for free gifts which really disgusted me sooo much! BUY PORTER A BLOODY JUMPER YOU MEAN COW! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Is this the breeder? Can we let the breeder know that Lydia keeps him in the kitchen all alone, poor pup my heart breaks for him!
The breeder is crap and most likely won't care now that he has pocketed almost £13,000 for the litter. He has one more pup left to sell and he will have made 16k.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The breeder is crap and most likely won't care now that he has pocketed almost £13,000 for the litter. He has one more pup left to sell and he will have made 16k.
I really hope that the poor mummy isn’t used and used until her back gets damaged and then discarded.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sorry meant to quote all the post! It’s says in the breeder advert pups come with no endorsement to pedigree- does that mean that Porter may not be a full pedigree? Not that it matters as he’s so cute bit given her Lidlship is better than us mortals her puppy would have to be extra!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.