Lydia Millen #60 This is my job Nikki, bespoke ladders, saggy Birkin, me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well spotted, she must be selling all her designer bags on Vestiaire as we haven't seen them on Sellier, or she's found a different re-sale site! Don't do a reel for Chloe if you've only got a pair of boots to wear!! And a Dior bag and belt does not count as an outfit, if you wear it with your wedding dress skirt!

Just seen she is up to 936,000 on Instagram but Vic is flying ahead on 972,000 and Tamara on 942,000.

Also remember the beginning of last nights vlog and she's in a cream bobble hat and cream jumper - look at Josie's instagram, last couple of photos are her in a cream bobble hat and cream top/jumper and jacket!!!!!
Ive got some Gucci perfume if I spray some of that can I call it a Gucci reel? :LOL:
Also are we sure she's supposed to be clapping the models I thought she was clapping Ken and his son returning to do some more painting?:unsure::giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is just a dig at Frow, why else would she highlight of all the words FRONT ROW, there is absolutely no need to highlight those words in that sentence unless you were trying so hard to piss someone off. She is so transparent she might as well be a window!
THE ABSOLUTE GALL OF LYDIOT. GALL !!!!!!!
To actually do this Ad so soon after Vic's stunning Lancome Ad. I am shook 😂 (yeah yeah I'm being dramatic) - at her arrogance to blatantly copy her and to do so unashamedly. (Is that even a word ???)
And to put FRONT ROW !!!
Wow !
Shots fired.
This is a blatant 🖕🖕 to ITF.

VicITF, the writing is on the wall (or rather, on your phone screen) for you to see - this chick hates you. Loathes you. You are not just healthy competition to her. She really hates you. She thinks she better than you. At your job, as a fur mum 🙄, a better wife, cook 🙄🙄🙄 gardener. Everything. Lydiot has stopped hinting at this fact ages ago. You've just ignored the hints. It is blatantly in your face now !!!
Run for the hills.
For your own mental and physical health. Seriously girl, stop being a woos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I can just imagine Lydiot this morning ... anxiously dialling HalfpennyLondon begging for a pretty dress to copy ITF film her unsponsored ByTerry mascara Ad. Whining to Allliiiiiiii to film and edit her reel.
My post from yesterday.
She's so predictable. Scarily so.

I can just imagine Vic, Amelia, Suzie and the rest of their cronies giggling and discussing Lydiot's antics on a WhatsApp chat ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 409107

Is she wearing wellington boots with this floaty skirt?
I think she might be wearing her church’s military boots, the ones that she was wearing nonstop I think last winter?

Dior came out with military boots I believe last season (Sophie Shohet has a pair).

This must be Lydiots attempt of matching together 5 styles of Dior:

1) CD logo belt (authentic DIOR)
2) Dior Saddle bag (authentic DIOR)
3) Dior Bar Style waistcoat (most likely from Nasty Gal produced by underpaid workers)
4) Dior tulle skirt (her Halfpenny wedding skirt)
5) Dior military boots (most likely her Church’s military boots that somehow have been saved from being sold on Depop)

overall that’s 2+/5 (she gets a 2+ for having bought the strap that costs at least £1000)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those cars are NOT theirs ..... after 3 years it is either trade in or pay up so we will be seeing new car reels before long ... always on tick as my old man would say ... all illusion and no substance .... we own our house and our cars and I may not have a Range and an Aston .. but I bleeping OWN THEM BOTH ... so shove that up ure pipe Millen Mormons .... (Amish see what I did there lol)
You should bring out your own fashion line!

🌠Stefano by Hamish Amish...🌠

I can see it all.

Start with a hand-whittled clog and a matching Le Board de Skirting teak-veneer bag.🌠

You can then invite us all to the FR at FW! Yay...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
My post from yesterday.
She's so predictable. Scarily so.

I can just imagine Vic, Amelia, Suzie and the rest of their cronies giggling and discussing Lydiot's antics on a WhatsApp chat ...
Their profile avatar for the chat is certainly our newly found nip tassle pic of her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lydia Millen #61 Lisping Lydia’s in the front row, desperate to keep up with In the Frow, but still looks like a sideshow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I think she might be wearing her church’s military boots, the ones that she was wearing nonstop I think last winter?

Dior came out with military boots I believe last season (Sophie Shohet has a pair).

This must be Lydiots attempt of matching together 5 styles of Dior:

1) CD logo belt (authentic DIOR)
2) Dior Saddle bag (authentic DIOR)
3) Dior Bar Style waistcoat (most likely from Nasty Gal produced by underpaid workers)
4) Dior tulle skirt (her Halfpenny wedding skirt)
5) Dior military boots (most likely her Church’s military boots that somehow have been saved from being sold on Depop)

overall that’s 2+/5 (she gets a 2+ for having bought the strap that costs at least £1000)
I thought it looked like her hermes boots.

Reactions: 5
I have to say the title of this thread is my absolute favourite !!! ❤
(So far)

Everytime I read it, I imagine, during her tantrum with the hairdresser, Lydiot whining to Nicky Lazou "This is my hairrrrrrr Nicky. It is my job Nickyyyyyy"
"You ruined my hair Nickyyyyyyyyy. It's red Nickyyyyyyy. Red Nickyyyyyy REDDDDDD".
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her usual styling of B do boohoo, nasty gal, H&M polyester/acrylic contradicts this hastily copied reel .... she really doesn’t know what her style is. At least the likes of Claire Chanelle know how to mix night street and luxe. Lydia simply has no style she just mimics everything and everyone and the acrylic/poly crap just pays her without her having to actually put any work in. Those brands have a place ...nothing wrong with that - we all have budgets we have to adhere to but it’s the sheer pretence and deception that she is so luxe that bothers me.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
OMG that reel she just put up is so tragic! She's not fashion, she'd never get invited to a fashion show like Chanel or Chloe or Valentino, just 'cos she has some of their shoes/bags etc, how utterly pathetic, she must have no work whatsoever!!!
Agree. Didn't she do a blog post a while back about why she doesn't do fashion week? I saw this and thought that she's probably just never invited.

"I didn't want to go to your party anyway."

Can you imagine what he has written/doodled in his journal? It must be as empty as his head? Besides AG ❤ DB a million times. Ha!
Maybe he practices his spellings.

C-A-T

M-A-T

• Haha
Reactions: 12

how has she managed to get the pup vaccinated prior to 12 weeks to walk him?
You can get your pups first vaccine at 6-8 weeks which means you can get the second at 10-12 weeks. The breeder most likely got them 1st vaccinated at 6 weeks as they left home at 8 weeks which meant she could do his 2nd at 10 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how they’ve been living there 3 years and still renovating n changing it’s as if they don’t like peace n quiet.

Reactions: 12
When her legs are longer than her actual height 😂 ..... is it sticking out that much to make the imaginary models to trip over her obnoxious feet? The title of the reel should be "...and then i woke up..."
I was going to say this too. Take a look at runway front rows, their legs are crossed but tucked in, for a lot of shows models walk pretty close and having your legs out that far is big no no. Also who sits like that....ANYWHERE?

Reactions: 14
Also that massive house and this is where she chooses to film. On a white boring wall

What part of the house is this though? Top of the stairs, by their bedroom? Or is it the study, before it was decorated?

EDIT: just caught up and realized some other tattlers asked and answered this question. Also realized I’m giving Lidl too much credit thinking she’d film THAT far in advance, to pre-redecorating days!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I was going to say this too. Take a look at runway front rows, their legs are crossed but tucked in, for a lot of shows models walk pretty close and having your legs out that far is big no no. Also who sits like that....ANYWHERE?
She really has a problem with her legs, she doesn’t know we’re to stick them. Very odd and not very classy !

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.