Lydia Millen #61 It's Range Rovers and Birkins for me, and donated carpets for mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@wanderlust73 won the new thread title with 33 votes.

Recap
- Donating her carpet to her Mum, wow what a selfless, heroic martyr we have amongst us
- Thinks she’ll be the type of Mum on the school run with a Birkin and Range Rover. We think you’ll be setting the School Mum WhatsApp group on fire 🔥
- Ripping out her disgusting marble bathroom, thanks GOD I’m sick of dry heaving looking at it
- More than happy to be paid to promote Nasty Gal, who’s working ethics are just as corrupt as she is
- Dragged Porter along with his long nails, forgot to let him out for a wee and let’s him eat where he shits (reminds me of another house creature you throw dry baked food in to a dish for)
- Single handedly responsible for setting a Guinness World Record for most amount of second hand embarrassment caused for straight up ripping off other influencers but naturally not finessing the trend

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Morning lovely Tattlers, Im sitting here in my lounge gorgeous heritage home in my Primark luxe dressing gown sipping my Tetley Waitrose finest blend waiting for the next disaster and lies from the smuggest moo moo that is Lady of the delusion Manor Lydia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Anyone else see this yesterday? Ali finishing for the weekend about 4.30pm after a long, hard week living with Lidl ✌🏻
Honestly, what does he even do all day? He posts the odd ad on Instagram- how does that occupy all of his time? Why does he even need an office?

Also, he means checking out OF the office. Bonehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Anyone else see this yesterday? Ali finishing for the weekend about 4.30pm after a long, hard week living with Lidl ✌🏻
Oh the shame Aldi! You ve left out the word OF :eek:. It s just not funny anymore :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh the shame Aldi! You ve left out the word OF :eek:. It s just not funny anymore :(
And the meaning is totally different. He is just making sure that lidl isn’t hiding in the cupboards so that he can set up camp for the weekend in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here we go again...

Looking at the fourth image, we can assume that once the bathroom is refitted, Lidl will be taking a couple of weeks off work to lie in bed to recover from the hard work.

Not only that, but it’ll be on her to-do list that she must lie in bed and admire “the view of the bath”.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Here we go again...

Looking at the fourth image, we can assume that once the bathroom is refitted, Lidl will be taking a couple of weeks off work to lie in bed to recover from the hard work.

Not only that, but it’ll be on her to-do list that she must lie in bed and admire “the view of the bath”.
It still doesn’t change the fact that the master bedroom and master bathroom are on the ground floor next to the kitchen! That bunga has a terrible layout, no amount of burnished bronze baths will change that!!

By the way, does anyone know if this is all free???

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Here we go again...

All to copy others - especially Josie!

Reactions: 18
Here we go again...

I really don't see the appeal of those baths at all 🤔 especially that pink monstrosity. What is she thinking?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I really don't see the appeal of those baths at all 🤔 especially that pink monstrosity. What is she thinking?!
I don’t see how a normal sized human being could actually lie down and relax in a tub like that. But then elf lidl and aldi will fit in just fine. Also those baths are cold when empty, 🤮 .

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wait so does she think Ali is tall enough for this bath lol my leg can’t even go that high to get in it, his definitely can’t 😂😂
9515E891-EF67-4532-B60D-344E7B89F1F0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not that I think mine was better than anyone else’s but I do think it was good and I submitted it quite late so if it’s still relevant for the next thread...

Lydia Millen #62 - LE Millen, still Nasty Gal shillin’, SSRP not allowed to be chillin’

🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t see how a normal sized human being could actually lie down and relax in a tub like that. But then elf lidl and aldi will fit in just fine. Also those baths are cold when empty, 🤮 .
Yes! Still cold when filled with hot water as well. Yet more impracticality within the house! All for the gram yet pretty tit in real life! Just like the ‘study’!

Reactions: 20
Do you think maybe like the hauls and the renovating is her only content. Maybe she chnages so much because she feels like that’s the only content people watch. I’d feel so lonely if after. 3years of buying a house I’m still having to fix it.

Reactions: 23
I'm just catching up on the end of the last thread and wanted to answer a few things from there

@Uninfluenced observer No endorsement on the pedigree isn't to do with the actual pedigree of the dog. It's basically limitations that breeders can put on puppies from their litters. For example, you can put an endorsement that says you can't breed from the puppy, this could be for health reasons or just because the original breeder doesn't want the puppy being bred by the wrong people. If for whatever reason a dog that has a breeding endorsement on it was used to breed whether it be mother or stud, the litter produced can not be KC registered. You can also put endorsements on puppies to stop them being allowed to be registered with other Kennel Clubs if the owner was to move countries. Lydia's breeder wrote that he wanted all the puppies to just be family pets and that's why he wasn't putting any endorsements on them. Personally, I believe that just further shows how uneducated he is. If you wanted your litter of puppies to just be family pets you would 100% put endorsements on them.
I hope that made sense as I'm terrible at explaining things :giggle:

@Inthefall When I used the term dominance I didn't mean it in the way you are inferring and I actually don't appreciate you responding as if I am uneducated in this area. Some dogs can show dominance over owners if they are not trained correctly and are given too much free reign at home. When I used the term dominance it was meant as in teaching the puppy that you are the one who sets rules, boundaries and limitations but also love and care for them. I believe my original post in full explained what I meant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly, what does he even do all day? He posts the odd ad on Instagram- how does that occupy all of his time? Why does he even need an office?

Also, he means checking out OF the office. Bonehead.
What does he do all day? run around catering to his nasty wife's demands.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
@wanderlust73 won the new thread title with 33 votes.

Recap
- Donating her carpet to her Mum, wow what a selfless, heroic martyr we have amongst us
- Thinks she’ll be the type of Mum on the school run with a Birkin and Range Rover. We think you’ll be setting the School Mum WhatsApp group on fire 🔥
- Ripping out her disgusting marble bathroom, thanks GOD I’m sick of dry heaving looking at it
- More than happy to be paid to promote Nasty Gal, who’s working ethics are just as corrupt as she is
- Dragged Porter along with his long nails, forgot to let him out for a wee and let’s him eat where he shits (reminds me of another house creature you throw dry baked food in to a dish for)
- Single handedly responsible for setting a Guinness World Record for most amount of second hand embarrassment caused for straight up ripping off other influencers but naturally not finessing the trend
Excellent summary, @Magee. I am still taken aback by the use of the word ‘donate’ in the context of your own mother. Just because your mother is not ‘living the dream’, being a ‘gamechanger’, living her ‘best life’, is not the recipient of shedloads of freebies, does not make her a lesser being. Quite the opposite, your mother is an essential worker and essential is one thing you will never be, Lidl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Here we go again...

I HATE having baths, I am 100% a shower person so my opinion isn't exactly valid but those baths look horrendous :ROFLMAO: How are you meant to lay down and relax in one of those? I feel like you'll have to be in the fetal position like Voldemort when he was lowered into the cauldron.
Isn't the pink bath the version she said she would wash her baby boy girl in? She will be needing all the physio, acupuncture and reflexology to correct her back after bathing a baby in one of those.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.