Lydia Millen #60 This is my job Nikki, bespoke ladders, saggy Birkin, me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @wanderlust73, won with 33 votes

Old tea 🍵
  • Puppy settled into the MG household
  • so far, jumper model, pointless training with bell, treads and clicker
  • still no garden fence
  • doggy seems to be mostly stowed away in his edge of the kitchen
  • Lydia had photoshoots
    • at a rented location
    • with a full set of people
    • her labrapoddle (or how its called) photograph didn't wear a mask
  • in a grandiose delusion, Lydia let slip, that she single-handedly gave Holland Cooper the best sales since the Universe started

New tea ☕
  • Lydia's nonno sadly died, but she got her first Hermès wish granted... a belt
  • stayed up all night, because Lumi was ill
    • posted this
    • few minutes later deleted
    • damage was already done and people asking her about Lumi
    • answered that Lumi only needed a cuddle
  • it snows in Lydiatown
    • posts picture of house with snow on roof
    • states, she never had a nice house, that was picture worthy
    • says further, her house fulfils English Heritage requirements
  • DONATES her old living room carpet to... .... her mom
    • says mom's house is as big as her living room
  • Weekly Mystery
    • does Carrie still follow Lydia or not
    • are they still frewnds without Health Insurance benefits?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
First comment here 👋🏼 Hi everyone, been reading for a while & not really sure how to navigate this forum but thought up my own suggestion for a thread title: “Snow white braggy, Birkin’s still saggy, vlog ft fanny & the dog poo baggy, but where is Cawwie?” It made me giggle anyway 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Lydia Millen Bingo.

Disses her mom one or another way
Lemon-ginger-tonic
witches in her comment sections
Doesn't promote her peers collabs/brands
Is not friends with Carrie anymore

Posts morning picture of woodland
Buys new bag
shows her fanoir or nipples
Says that she woke up at 5 amCopies Josie
Has acupuncture
Uses the clicker with SSRP
FREETalks about herself
Used to live on the streets

Does something to her hair, despise Despina said not to do

Sudden change in facial structure

Buys new boots, that look like wellis

lisps "AAALLLLLEEEEEYYYYYYY" in distress

Grew up with three step clinique skincare regime

Post jealous because Frow achieved xy

Is still frewnds with Cawwie

Buys new bots, that look like tit
Deletes criticising commentsGrammar mistake

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Just watched the rest of the vlog. I’m lost for words. Every time I don’t think she could possibly become any more far removed from reality, and then she steps it up.

”Our bathroom is being totally redone because...well. Our bathroom is disgusting”
That beautiful marble bathroom with separate shower, bath, double sink...is disgusting? Ok it may not be her current aesthetic but to label it disgusting is beyond insulting and insensitive to her viewers who I suspect live for the most part with bathrooms far less expensive and lovely as hers.

and as for the clothes.
I’m obsessed with gilets...I got this one in the forest green, and this one in the brown (they look hideous FYI). I need one in the light fawn.
i love these blazers, I love this one with the velvet detail. I just ordered a load more blazers too from Holland Coopers traditional line. When lockdown is over I need to go to the Woburn Tailor and have a beautiful, bespoke blazer made.
Ive been after this shade of leggings forever. I got these ones from pretty little thing. I really need some in like a fawn colour to go with that gilet. And I think I need a chocolate brown pair too for this time of year.

I need, I need, I need. No, you bloody do not need, you don’t need to buy clothes again, ever. You have more than one person could ever wear.

I mean....it’s shocking isn’t it??? Repulsive. And it’s just a phase. In the summer it was linen and she went absolutely crazy buying linen dresses and trousers by the dozen. Now it’s tweed and fleece. Her purchasing is totally out of control and how she can’t see it is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 133
First comment here 👋🏼 Hi everyone, been reading for a while & not really sure how to navigate this forum but thought up my own suggestion for a thread title: “Snow white braggy, Birkin’s still saggy, vlog ft fanny & the dog poo baggy, but where is Cawwie?” It made me giggle anyway 🤣
When you suggest a thread title you can do it this way:

Lydia Millen #61 text

(In this case it would be Lydia Millen #61, because we are on thread #60 atm) This format makes your suggestion easier to find.
There is also a letter count restriction for thread titles, so better keep it as short as possible.
☺

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Lydia Millen #61 text

(In this case it would be Lydia Millen #61, because we are on thread #60 atm) This format makes your suggestion easier to find.
There is also a letter count restriction for thread titles, so better keep it as short as possible.
☺
Thank you ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Somebody needs to direct Twitter Nikki over to this thread 😂 she doesn’t even realise the impact her tweet made

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
In the last blog I’ve noticed that neither Lydiot or Ali spend lots of time with Porter, only when using him for videos. Sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
How @AmaliaLana, how could you betray me like this ... emus are freaking terrifying in the wild! 😳

I lived in the Outback when I was still in High School and it was a three hour drive to the nearest city. We’d be driving home from one of our monthly visits and every single time, without fail, on a certain stretch of the highway (no idea why it was called a highway as most of it was just an unsealed dirt road), all of a sudden emus would appear ... they would run along side the car and try to peck inside the window if I was dumb enough to have left it down - that’s how close they got!

Anyhoo, you need me, I’ll be busy plotting my revenge against you! 🤣
Brb, buying an Emu... 🦖🐦

Better an Emu than a Cassowary I think. Our Prof told us they are as dangerous as Leopards. Don't know how realistic this is, but they can certainly do some damage. I think my Prof compared deaths due to Cassowary compared to Leopards, and this was the reason he said it. That lecture was ten years ago, and I still remember it. Cassowaries = no good
You know how jealous I am that you are living in Australia 😭

So, bought myself a baby emu, training it with clicker training, attacking Aussies

I'm trying to imagine this scene without the doodle arms and I can't 😂 😂

Oh there, the mean Cassowary

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe the grey leggings will evolve into something like this?

20210125_225836.jpg

I could see Lydia having a painting commissioned of herself wearing all of her luxury gear🤢.
Porter is a bit too tiny for this kind of arrangement but perhaps they can put him on top of the bespoke ladder?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I don't have a twitter account, otherwise I would do it. 😂
I might make a second account tomorrow and send her the link:LOL:
In the last blog I’ve noticed that neither Lydiot or Ali spend lots of time with Porter, only when using him for videos. Sad really.
It is so sad 😞 she keeps making little comments about how he’s learning to occupy himself etc. He’s just a little puppy so he wants to be around them all the time but they must leave him alone in the kitchen the entire day 😟 it’s horrible.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
WOW do we move quickly! Just to say that I will now do the list on new thread! Working all day and came back on tonight and we ran away with ourselves in meantime ;) Anyway - will do the list first and then the funniest extrapolations afterwards. The avatar list is much funnier without explanations BTW @MissMidnight .x Or was it @Milking Keynes who said I was doing explanations? My memory is losing it o_O ?

edit. MissMidnight have now checked and as I suspected it was yoooooooo! 😂 Your avatar suits you btw ;)
Yes @Oops... ‘‘twas me!

🎶 You can count on me, like 1 2 3 🎶

ETA: So glad you like my new avatar, I thought it was more appropriate given how much footage of Lydia’s fanoir we’ve been exposed to over the past few days. 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Lydia Millen #61 text

☺
And never include a comment - just the title thread suggestion as a stand alone. Good luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I might make a second account tomorrow and send her the link:LOL:

It is so sad 😞 she keeps making little comments about how he’s learning to occupy himself etc. He’s just a little puppy so he wants to be around them all the time but they must leave him alone in the kitchen the entire day 😟 it’s horrible.
Poor little sausage! He is only a little baba, how can they be so cruel.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.