Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H&M took Victoria to Rome to celebrate their project🖤. Tamara was invited too, but had to give it a miss as she had, according to her stories, job in Berlin on a same day. Next thing, Lidl plasters 13 stories letting us know what she purchased in H&M. Coincidence?
Sure it is, just like remembering to post your wedding content two years later! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Something about buying followers in the new title? 😂
You don't beg for 1k followers in a night to get to 800k... and then a little while later, make a 3rd account and go up 50k in two days.... smells a little fishy to me. and by fishy i mean she clearly buys followers and possibly views, as her statistics are shockingly perfectly identical day to day with the sporadic spike which means she is doing some purchasing for a boost
There is a reason that Lydia isn't growing.
Lydias world it's all about appearances. Not about truth!

Reactions: 18
The ‘dancing’ and the black top cut that way showed the plastic rigid norks off from the side, no one needs to see that Lidl.

About as much rhythm as Teresa May in the fields of wheat :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Garden?....Garden?????........It's a bleeping Yard!!!!!!!! Jesus bleeping H Christ she's so God Damed Dim.
We would call it a garden in Ireland too. A yard is a measurement 😂 or where you keep horses ! I love how many different countries we have here and how one thing means something different to others!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
D1BCFBBB-0491-4F1C-87A3-A710903AD729.jpeg

Such a busy, busy life.... how on earth does she cope. Girl boss has it hard, always on the grind

This is too good not to share. I pulled it from a random site that attacked each other for no reason....😬

947EC4B8-D012-4671-BEA3-E1B9780CE453.jpeg
6836AC5F-4145-4B0B-AF2C-17C7011614D2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 52581

Such a busy, busy life.... how on earth does she cope. Girl boss has it hard, always on the grind
Who spends an entire week planning their Christmas wreath and Christmas decorations, she really does think she lives in a show home! ... And she and Ali are the little show ponies that live there!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who spends an entire week planning their Christmas wreath and Christmas decorations, she really does think she lives in a show home! ... And she and Ali are the little show ponies that live there!
Someone who has very little to do or who is rather dumb,slow, lazy…. These women actually make any celebrations utterly tedious and put me right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
& it takes her a week to plan a wreath? Ya gotta be joking me.
And remember folks, this is the woman that said she was so busy and stressed, and her head was constantly on the go, that her family have to contact Carrie to get any messages through to her.
So busy, so important, so stressful, such a hard job, no-one understands, so tiring, so time-consuming, such huge responsibility, such a damn hard life ....... planning a Christmas wreath for a week.......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
And remember folks, this is the woman that said she was so busy and stressed, and her head was constantly on the go, that her family have to contact Carrie to get any messages through to her.
So busy, so important, so stressful, such a hard job, no-one understands, so tiring, so time-consuming, such huge responsibility, such a damn hard life ....... planning a Christmas wreath for a week.......
Well isn’t she lucky that she doesn’t come from a big family, with many nephews and nieces, and that she doesn’t have to think of tons of CHRISTMAS meals, activities, presents, organizations … She would have to start in March!!

• Haha
God she makes me feel tired with her constant oh I’m so busy and so stressed, no time for myself. It is tiring listening to her bs 😩 just shut up and get on with it like everybody else does you lazy cow. These influenza make everything so damn dramatic!!!

Well isn’t she lucky that she doesn’t come from a big family, with many nephews and nieces, and that she doesn’t have to think of tons of CHRISTMAS meals, activities, presents, organizations … She would have to start in March!!
but what’s the wreath on your door like....
That’s where the real stress lies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, this!!! She's so busy and stressed that she tweets about getting up for no reason at 5:30 like it's something to be proud of. Talk about tone deaf. How about the women who have to get up at 5:30 to get kids ready and to school, get themselves ready, and commute to work. Such an entitled witch.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She probably just woke up that early because of the clocks going back this weekend, nothing epic, just a body clock working!

Reactions: 15
Do floral wreaths make anyone else think of funerals?
Definitely👍🤣.
I'm not a lover of dried flowers at all to be honest, they're just dust gatherers and they fade quickly too. They are what they are "Dead" flowers😂😂😂😂.

Reactions: 7
Yes, this!!! She's so busy and stressed that she tweets about getting up for no reason at 5:30 like it's something to be proud of. Talk about tone deaf. How about the women who have to get up at 5:30 to get kids ready and to school, get themselves ready, and commute to work. Such an entitled witch.

It is because she does VERY LITTLE and knows it, that when she does the smallest thing, it is a huge deal to her. She isn't working even 8 hours a day, and I mean actually working, not putting a camera down while you film yourself unboxing more free tit for the house, and she knows it, so when she is in her office at 10pm at night, she has to tell the world.

She has no need to set any alarms and be up early, so when she does, she tells everyone.

She very rarely goes on any trips, which granted, if they're back to back, can be physically tiring but not 'hard work', so when she does go away occasionally, she's SOOOOO tired!.

She hasn't a clue what life in the real world is like and when something remotely sad or stressful happens (Lynx vanishing) she acts like someone has tortured and murdered a child.

Lydia Millen puts 2 videos out a week, usually her in her house in her dressing gown, which takes zero effort compared to travel vlogs or putting together proper 'content'. She could technically do her job while holding down a proper full time job as well, (given that so little effort is put into her work,) like Sophie Shohet. Sophie puts proper content out, twice a week, all labelled correctly, while having a full time business to run and says she spendings a weekend a month filming videos and then edits in the evening. Funny how you don't hear her complaining continuously about the ASA rules, or how stressed and busy she is?

Lydia is the laziest, most entitled creature I've ever seen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Is it even a night out if you haven’t tit danced at the end to Kings of Leon - yawn.
Yeah also the club she was at looked really lame. AND I really don’t get people going for a night out with a bleeping clutch. Ive been there but knew when I was 18 that a night out dancing should involve a HANDS FREE PURSE. Ugh this woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unless we have any takers I'll start the new thread. We have a few title suggestions and only limited characters, but I'll see if I can take a few words from each?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.