Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just saw amelia lianas recent life update blog and noticed victoria and her were invited to this Louis Vuitton store launch lunch (what a mouthfull) and no sign of our Lux Lydia anywhereee... maybe since her invite got lost in the mail, is why she's saying she can't be "bothered" to make the LV line at harrods?

Also on a completelyyy off topic question, it's been mentioned a few times on this thread that she's kindda insinuated her neighbors had something to do with her cats disappearance, can someone shed some light on this? I'm super lost on that story.

Thankyou for filling my sundays with laughssss <3

Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]
Also on a completelyyy off topic question, it's been mentioned a few times on this thread that she's kindda insinuated her neighbors had something to do with her cats disappearance, can someone shed some light on this? I'm super lost on that story.
She said they heard what sounded like a shotgun shot late evening on the night Lynx was out and then disappeared. One neighbour is a farmer and presumably has a shotgun for nuisance animals. But they have no proof. It's all speculation.

Reactions: 1
shes tit scared of being pulled up on it again.... should have told the truth from the start Lidl. [emoji2368]
#afflink #ad
#afflink #gifted #ad

that would cut out the pointless babble.
Lydl has fought declaring from day one. Doubt she'll ever stop her passive agressive justify/complain cycle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
can we get “we are millen” into the new thread title some how 🤣🤣
That would be too funny but I think that would boost the SEO of that hashtag - giving it more exposure and awareness. 🤔 Let's change it to We are Not Millens and f#ck with their campaign. 😁

Is she really promoting a sustainable housing development now? Utter crap. I'm not saying housing is wrong, but developers have one goal: make as much money as possible. Using a word like sustainable (which was coined in social justice circles to describe quality of life, health, fairness, equal opportunity etc. but has been grabbed by the environmental sector) is basically using a trendy word to describe your money-grabbing development. Totally wrong imo. And misleading.

Reactions: 12
She said they heard what sounded like a shotgun shot late evening on the night Lynx was out and then disappeared. One neighbour is a farmer and presumably has a shotgun for nuisance animals. But they have no proof. It's all speculation.
[/QUOTE]
just saw amelia lianas recent life update blog and noticed victoria and her were invited to this Louis Vuitton store launch lunch (what a mouthfull) and no sign of our Lux Lydia anywhereee... maybe since her invite got lost in the mail, is why she's saying she can't be "bothered" to make the LV line at harrods?

Thankyou for filling my sundays with laughssss <3
Oh and In Ali’s come back vlog he kinda confirmed the neighbour had something to do with affiliate being..... un lynxed 😬
In the comments and in his chat.

I dont buy it that anyone would shoot a cat. Sure there are some vile kids about that torment cats, but farmers do not shoot them. They do not cause a nuisance on farmers land, and if a farmer shoots a cat thinking it is a fox, rabbit or pigeon he needs his shotgun licence revoking! I would imagine linky got in a tradesmans van and vanished somewhere else. Also totally impractical to keep a cat in a cat proof garden, in this country (UK) most cats are either full time house cats or are free to come and go. I live on a farm, we have a farm cat, there is no way in hell he'd be bringing mice into the house :sick:

Was there any need for Aldi to story lidl taking out his contact lens? Why would anyone do that? Why would you let someone with false nails poke about in your eyeball. Totally bizarre
(sorry bit of a lurker, and only just caught up with the bazzilion pages!)

and i'm really disappointed by her look. i mean what is that. i expected more. i personally think it doesn't look good or cool at all.

but the way she "dances" or moves is just embarrassing to me [emoji3061][emoji3061][emoji3061][emoji3061]
Cringe...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it even a night out if you haven’t tit danced at the end to Kings of Leon - yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yaa, this is what I don't get about the entire tracker dog story. Wouldn't they have tracked the scent to where he last was when he was shot?
I mean I am sure the cat is dead but I dont know how they didn't find the cat itself or some blood maybe where he was shot, etc etc. especially if lets just say it was in a barn or something and her neighbors are sooo helpful im sure they would have let the dog sniffer go into the barn if the cat was shot in a barn, or they would have gotten to a spot in an empty field and there would have been some sign that's where the cat died. I mean I doubt the farmer was super duper careful when disposing of the cat... of course this is all speculation and confusion... as per usual, the millen-gordon story doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
yaa, this is what I don't get about the entire tracker dog story. Wouldn't they have tracked the scent to where he last was when he was shot?
I mean I am sure the cat is dead but I dont know how they didn't find the cat itself or some blood maybe where he was shot, etc etc. especially if lets just say it was in a barn or something and her neighbors are sooo helpful im sure they would have let the dog sniffer go into the barn if the cat was shot in a barn, or they would have gotten to a spot in an empty field and there would have been some sign that's where the cat died. I mean I doubt the farmer was super duper careful when disposing of the cat... of course this is all speculation and confusion... as per usual, the millen-gordon story doesn't make sense.
Lidl actually said herself when she was talking about the tracker dog, that they'd searched the gardens thoroughly and the surrounding area and no-kill site had been discovered. I think Lynx is alive and well, being pampered somewhere else in the UK. Leastways as a cat lover I'd like to think that's what happened.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if there was a pet detective at all.... i wouldn’t be surprised if she made that up to stop people asking if she got a pet detective 😐

• Haha
ECED317E-8D4C-41EB-9DAF-50614AEA3673.png

...and here we go again with her moaning about following the rules. Just shut the f+&k up Lydia, no sympathy here.

Just also want to clarify my understanding on her comment about not being paid by the brand. My understanding is that she will receive a commission based on all the people that click on the affiliated link, so she is receiving monetary kick back. Am I right or wrong....if right, she is f+&king lying.

We need new thread title ideas
Lydia Millen - Couldn't create her way out of a wet paper bag so she copies everyone else
Lydia Millen - Can't create, can't dance, can't remember which is an ad, what else can't she do?
Lydia Millen - the Bucks Northants wannabe interior designer #wearenotthemillens
Lydia Millen - Is it an #ad, do I care, just give me the money, I've got a huge mortgage to pay

Reactions: 13
Thread title idea
‘If it’s gifted; I’ll shift it. If it’s paid; I’ll persuade with my fillers, filters and photoshop- conning you until the penny will drop’

• Haha
View attachment 52527
...and here we go again with her moaning about following the rules. Just shut the f+&k up Lydia, no sympathy here.

Just also want to clarify my understanding on her comment about not being paid by the brand. My understanding is that she will receive a commission based on all the people that click on the affiliated link, so she is receiving monetary kick back. Am I right or wrong....if right, she is f+&king lying.
I’ve seen other influencers explain that a product is gifted without a formal agreement for promotion or money exchanged. It’s at the influencers discretion how and if they share the product.

The product is free and I’ll hazard a guess the informal “understanding” is you share/promote possibly setting up a future relationship. As you mentioned there’s the affiliate link which generates $.

Of course nothing in life is actually free, even in the world of social media. There is an expectation you will share and the product is yours in exchange. It’s all a bit sneaky.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 52527

She's a sneaky one. Her post says she's not being paid by the brand to do this (i.e. she means post a story) but she is being paid by the brand for affiliate lynx. Seems like a gray area created by wording. I'm so sick of this slimey weasel pretending to be all above-board and oh-so-sorry for her over-disclosure. F#ck off

Ad or Affiliate Lynx? Does she even do her job? No LV Lunch, No Dior Ambassadorship, but She Got NastyGal. Tales of the failing career of Lydia "We are Millen" Millen-Gordon, the serial begger than no brands want.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Oh and In Ali’s come back vlog he kinda confirmed the neighbour had something to do with affiliate being..... un lynxed [emoji51]
In the comments and in his chat.[/QUOTE]

Slight segue: just watched Ali’s wardrobe clear out video, and there’s a small segment of him tending to Lumi’s slightly injured eye. Hot damn, you can tell him much Lumi loves him and is so “meh” with Lidl. And Affiliate Lynx loved Ali, and hated Lidl.

Has Ali been taking contouring tips from Lydiot🤣🤣, it looks like he has🤔. Although, it's slightly better than when she contours her face😏
View attachment 52398
Ali looks like he looks everyday, only difference is the fake blood. Lydia looks just like Marilyn Manson, right down to the same greasy stringy hair. (Also, her everyday hair) They were too cheap to spend money on two pairs of contact lenses. Guess spirit Halloween didin't send freebies, so this is their $6 costume. Lux inspiration for her almost 900k fans/followers. ☠😂☠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Something about buying followers in the new title? 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.