Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused is it “wear e millen” or “we are millen” 🤣🤣🤣

the new face of millen.... more fillers Lidl

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s her brother and her sister in laws business, I don’t think it’s got anything to do with Lidl. Well she isn’t on the ‘team’ page on the wearemillen website

Reactions: 13
Maybe she’s teamed up with NastyGal and she’s releasing a Halloween range**

** the normal tit the poor chavs buy that the lux wouldn’t be caught dead in without a spon.

It’s her brother and her sister in laws business, I don’t think it’s got anything to do with Lidl. Well she isn’t on the ‘team’ page on the wearemillen website
ah so she’s .... promoting someone else.
That’s not like Lydia 🤣🤣
Damn I was having fun....

Reactions: 9
if they were smart they wouldn’t want her promotion or her to eventouch anything of theirs. Any association to Lydia Elise Millen Gordon is just a recipe for failure.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
if they were smart they wouldn’t want her promotion or her to eventouch anything of theirs. Any association to Lydia Elise Millen Gordon is just a recipe for failure.....
This is so true. Good heavens, don’t let the public think she has anything to do with your business 😨

Knowing Lydia she would love the public to assume she has something to do with a business venture. The same way she often oversells her meagre involvements with brands.

I hope she knows how BRUTAL people are when you are disingenuous about things like sustainability. She’ll be torn apart. If she thinks she gets a rough time now ... yikes. She’ll need some XXXXXL big girl panties not her usual xxxxxxs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is so true. Good heavens, don’t let the public think she has anything to do with your business 😨

Knowing Lydia she would love the public to assume she has something to do with a business venture. The same way she often oversells her meagre involvements with brands.

I hope she knows how BRUTAL people are when you are disingenuous about things like sustainability. She’ll be torn apart. If she thinks she gets a rough time now ... yikes. She’ll need some XXXXXL big girl panties not her usual xxxxxxs.
Could you imagine, sustainability that her brother and his wife are after, I don't know enough about them to know if their interest is genuine or not, her mindless spending and blatant disregard for sustainability could drag them down, simply by association.

Reactions: 13
Looks to me like she photoshopped her eyes to look bigger. Her eyes have never looked like this. Her eyes are small, beady & shifty.

Everything about her earlier pics are fake. Filters, facetune & photoshop and every other editing app u could get.
from her very early photos you can tell she’s either had an eyebrow lift or eyelid surgery. All the Kardashians get it, it instantly gives eyes more impact

Reactions: 7
I agree with everyone about the the fact it will be death by association for her poor brothers business. I mean if he had any clue about her reputation, he should steer clear. I mean even if he was on board, does he think she could actually bring in people to buy property. Let's think about that for 2 seconds. She managed to get a handful of minions out of 800k subs to come see her selling underwear. Does he really think that anyone of these people will buy property. Let alone right now with all that's going on. No one in their right mind would dream of buying property. I swear the whole family is off their tree! And i do believe they know she lies but they couldnt care less because it's more trouble than it's worth and she has probably been like it nearly all her life. I am also guessing that's why they don't out right claim to be related to her. I mean you don't see them dying to be in videos to promote their own businesses. This is a first and I'm guessing it's because madam Millen has invested some money and now thinks she can take over. Rest in peace to said business.

Reactions: 9
Whatever happened to embracing the natural beauty people have...
I actually love older ladies who have aged gracefully... something about an untouched face that is even more striking.
With the amount of people who have had fillers, I think the trend in the future will be 'NATURAL BEAUTY'.
None of these- 'swollen and hard body parts' look.
When Lydia zoomed in her face in her latest vlog- when she was about to go out for the gala- her face is that filled with fillers that her contour line where she rubs her mud all over is soooo deep. It was so weird to see.
Even Ali must be disgusted by that because he sees it naturally- up close.
I don't know... These women are mad to have things done to their face...

Reactions: 17
I'm sorry, those items shown as ads on her latest home account story are ridiculous! Who spends that amount of money on a bin or soap dispenser?

Reactions: 7
Here’s one for my top ten #AliRaveCrew

View attachment 51147

I especially enjoyed that set of stories because it just shows how much that cat bleeping HATES Lydia 😂😂
GOOD.
MORNING.
EVERYONE.
(Apologies for that, but I couldn't resist)

First time posting here, thank you for the entertainment !!!
With regard to the pic above, Gosh, which normal male speaks like this !!!! ' I do enjoy this time of year ' ' ... in front of the fire'. FOH. Makes me want to vomit. If my hubby spoke like that, I'd smack him ... twice, and I'm not a violent person. SERIOUSLY ! They are so pretentious.
I've tried to like Ali, really I have. I've watched a few of his vlogs (he's so boring and self-absorbed). I've felt pity for how she speaks to him, and for how she holds the house over him 'MY house', not OUR house, Mr Millen-Gordon.
Blah blah blah. But not anymore. He really need to man the eff up. ASAP.

These 2 imbeciles have made me LOATHE the words 'autumnal' 'cosy' 'snuggle' 'snugglefest' 'press product' and my favourite ...
It's ...

GOOD.
MORNING.
EVERYONE.

And don't get me started on the baby talk voices of Cawwieeee and Liardia when they speak to Ali ... idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Could this be any more obvious as BEG for freebies? Tagging the company and giving them endless items to choose from to send her! I don't know how the majority of her followers don't see it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.