Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, french reader here. I just want to put my two cents worth. We, French, are arrogant, grumpy, full of ourselves but one thing is for sure: she has no idea of French chic and even less of Parisian chic even if she likes to believe it. We never match our bags and shoes, it’s a lack of taste. And we never wear the complete outfit of a dressmaker: one beautiful piece is enough (coat, shoes, scarf or bag) to lift the rest of the outfit. We’re not walking hangers. Less is more (and sorry for my english!)
Well she does have the « grumpy, arrogant, full of her self attitude », so she is on her way!! I live in France too but not Paris!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello, french reader here. I just want to put my two cents worth. We, French, are arrogant, grumpy, full of ourselves but one thing is for sure: she has no idea of French chic and even less of Parisian chic even if she likes to believe it. We never match our bags and shoes, it’s a lack of taste. And we never wear the complete outfit of a dressmaker: one beautiful piece is enough (coat, shoes, scarf or bag) to lift the rest of the outfit. We’re not walking hangers. Less is more (and sorry for my english!)
I agree. Too matchy matchy is awful and very old school.

Reactions: 10
Garden?....Garden?????........It's a bleeping Yard!!!!!!!! Jesus bleeping H Christ she's so God Damed Dim.
I was like, “garden”? What garden?

And did you catch the reference to her old house? The one that everyone liked....

She’s got to miss that house. Life was simpler then as she could focus on content and recurring partnerships...and had Ali to edit her into a likeable package! It was close to the train station, that park and pond, and her friends were closer by. I recall the worst anyone said about the old house was that it was all decorated in grey. But it actually was so light and airy and bright, and looked minimalistic in a pretty way.

Now she’s got a massive mortgage that she’s frantically trying to pay off before her influenza bubble bursts, all because she was jealous of Chavette’s big house before they fell out.

And still no actual garden. Maybe she can beg a landscaping company to install one!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was like, “garden”? What garden?

And did you catch the reference to her old house? The one that everyone liked....

She’s got to miss that house. Life was simpler then as she could focus on content and recurring partnerships...and had Ali to edit her into a likeable package! It was close to the train station, that park and pond, and her friends were closer by. I recall the worst anyone said about the old house was that it was all decorated in grey. But it actually was so light and airy and bright, and looked minimalistic in a pretty way.

Now she’s got a massive mortgage that she’s frantically trying to pay off before her influenza bubble bursts, all because she was jealous of Chavette’s big house before they fell out.

And still no actual garden. Maybe she can beg a landscaping company to install one!

Yes but this house is more expensive!! She just loves reminding people how amazing it is at any opportunity. How it’s a dream!

I mean I’m looking forward to my dream house flooding and a constant parade of mice. Oh and please may I have a walk in that lets in the beautiful light to sun bleach my clothing just a little. And I really look forward to telling people it’s in a different suburb/area just so it sounds a little more posh. Can’t wait to live my best life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow she is REALLY orange

What happened to her huge blue eyes? When I first found her, I was stuck by those huge beautiful blue eyes. Now they look so small. How can one person’s looks change so much in a four years? I know she had her upper eyelids done, but that was before she started her channel! Could filler possibly have shrunk her eyes?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm watching the vlog now..oh gosh...her skin is a mess (which is fine but you shouldn't lie about the state of your epidermis).

I can't believe that Cle de Peau went with her, someone like Peony Lim(so classy,love her) would have been a natural choice, but she just had a baby so maybe that's the reason.

Showing of her grandmothers necklace (she is so luxe you know) doesn't help her appearing classy when she acts the way she does. Did you see the way she touched the tiny hexagons at the event? She so rough in her movements.

Also is it wise to use a lamb skin -bag as a work bag? It's a very fragile type of leather.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
For some reason her hen party came up on my thread. It starts with her shouting orders at Ali, then saying’ you’re enthusiasm would be much appreciated’. So he’s supposed to enjoy being a servant. And she talks a lot more common here too. Nightmare woman.

Reactions: 12

What happened to her huge blue eyes? When I first found her, I was stuck by those huge beautiful blue eyes. Now they look so small. How can one person’s looks change so much in a four years? I know she had her upper eyelids done, but that was before she started her channel! Could filler possibly have shrunk her eyes?

This photo on the right is photoshopped to the point of fiction. It might as well be a cartoon.

Every part of her face is edited. She never looked like this. The photo on the left is closer to how she actually looks. So her eyes were never that big.

Reactions: 14

I really don’t think she had an upper blepharoplasty.. not defending just saying. But she clearly has under eye filler, and tear trough, as well as botox in her crows feet, and filler in her cheeks. Probably using the pin point, individual droplet technique.
That’s what makes her eyes look much smaller because the lower face is pushing up on them. A Bleph is too remove the excess skin and fat pads which typically make eyes larger and more round.
In her video where she addressed the girl whom she bullied video she said something about how if someone online had work done not to expose them because maybe it was something they didn’t want to talk about and that she had been honest about what she had done. And I think she was actually talking about her. Like don’t expose her. I think maybe a while back like years ago in the past she could have been honest. But since then her ego has gotten so big and she doesn’t want to admit to the mass amount of syringes she has had since she probably made the original video where she only admitted to her nose and botox and rock in a socks that she calls breasts.

Reactions: 9
This photo on the right is photoshopped to the point of fiction. It might as well be a cartoon.

Every part of her face is edited. She never looked like this. The photo on the left is closer to how she actually looks. So her eyes were never that big.
I think she has so much filler in her cheeks and had probably had tear trough filler that when she smiles now, her whole face moves up and makes her eyes smaller.
When I first started watching her in around 2015, I thought she was so striking! Not necessarily feminine or classically beautiful, but really striking and she caught my eye and I started watching her. Her hair was her best feature when it was blonder and longer. If I didn't know her and stumbled across her channel now, I really wouldn't look twice, she looks a totally different person. I know looks shouldn't matter, but its a natural fact that you're drawn to certain people because of their looks. I don't think Ali would look twice at her the way she looks now either

Reactions: 14
I recently started following her. What happened to her nose? Is that what happens with filler?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Looks to me like she photoshopped her eyes to look bigger. Her eyes have never looked like this. Her eyes are small, beady & shifty.

Everything about her earlier pics are fake. Filters, facetune & photoshop and every other editing app u could get.

Reactions: 13
Hello, newbie here. I'm so glad I found this site, and have seen the light about Lydia! She's just lies and fakery, and I'm just waiting for it to all backfire spectacularly.

Garden?....Garden?????........It's a bleeping Yard!!!!!!!! Jesus bleeping H Christ she's so God Damed Dim.
We don't call them yards in the UK, we call them gardens, no matter how small 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This!!’ This comment so spot on!
But I bet she is lying, she hasn’t been using it for month. Either way, she has a nasty way of managing her audience.
Her skin looked awful in that flog, spots on her forehead, chin etc. Not sure why these peeps would use anything she EVENTUALLY recommends #paidtoo

Anyone one else notice on her instastories about Ali looking like a schoolboy. When they kiss their lips don't seem to actually touch 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I was so confused, as a North American, when looking for a property in Europe to rent, about how the word garden is used. The estate agent said, it has a lovely garden. I'm looking at it, thinking, where da plants at?

She does need to plant some things. It's bleak.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was so confused, as a North American, when looking for a property in Europe to rent, about how the word garden is used. The estate agent said, it has a lovely garden. I'm looking at it, thinking, where da plants at?

She does need to plant some things. It's bleak.
Haha, yep. Plants or not, we still call it a garden. She definitely needs to plant something! Oh, what am I saying - she needs to beg someone to come and plant things for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.