Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason she’s not taking him out like she should be is because she’s lazy. She expects a puppy to act like a cat and that’s just not going to happen. She plans her life like she is in the army, wake up 5am (god knows why as she doesn't do anything all day), coffee till 5.30 etc and won’t stray from that timetable for a puppy. It’s all about Lydia and what she wants. This is why the will never keep bees successfully or grow any veg as they both want to do the least work possible but be rewarded.
It’s probably gone now but did anyone see Claire Chanelle’s instastories yesterday, where she was clearly mocking Lydiot by saying ‘oh yes we wake up at 5 am every day and Paris goes for a one hour run and then I do an hours yoga’ and then burst into laughter? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
It’s probably gone now but did anyone see Claire Chanelle’s instastories yesterday, where she was clearly mocking Lydiot by saying ‘oh yes we wake up at 5 am every day and Paris goes for a one hour run and then I do an hours yoga’ and then burst into laughter? 😂😂
Paris' face !!! It was so funny.
Between Claire and passive aggressive ITF, we have the 'comedy' and 'drama' sorted on The Saga of Beggar Lidl.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Haven’t watched the new vlog...but I couldn’t be bothered to do a proper tea tonight so just stuck pizza and chips in the oven, don’t get me wrong it was lovely as a treat! ....But I looked at it and it was so beige and bland 🤢🤢 how Lidl does this every day I don’t know!
Surely all her medical issues have got to be down to not having proper nutrition
Made cauliflour cheese and fish tonight and had this exact conversation with my husband! 😂 ‘not much colour on the plate is there?’

Will a small dog end up using a cat flap to go out and do his business? Or do they hang on until a walk or something? (Never owned a dog, a bit clueless!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - now we are 15 👊!

Pizza!

Solidarity Avatar dusky noted! Welcome - now we are 16 👊!

Pet loo!

Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Now we are 17 👊 !

Greenhouse!

Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - now we are 18 👊 !

Belt!
Also standing in solidarity. Thought this was a more appropriate drink for Lidl rather than the champagne she pretends to drink

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her new vlog....done for the most part in her grubby robe. I see no peer of hers always in their dressing gown when they vlog.

Just like Ali she is unable to pronounce 'pancreatitis'...says "pancreasitis". They can't spell, pronounce words correctly or string a proper sentence together. Can't pronounce "Smythson" either. What morons.

As for her upcoming KM edit, she thinks by stating high end designers like Isabel Marant, Gucci and Alexander McQueen that people will believe her Boo Hoo Karen Millen crap is of the same standard. I suppose she has no choice since those actual high end luxury designer brands want nothing to do with her. Boo Hoo and Nasty Gal is where she's at at this point of her career.

And then it's just more bloody unboxing. The end. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Her videos are all out of order which shows she is just slapping things together and making things disjointed and confusing . I don't know why she got poor Porter she has no interest in him. Have you ever noticed that she is always mentioning that Porter is with Ali in his office or on his lap while on a call. There's no joy there. Lydia is a cat person. And while I am here what's with the hostility towards Smythson books. She may as well of said, "I don't know how to bleeping pronounce their name and I don't care" " 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry I've been A.W.O.L

Also, I've haven't seen a lot of your tags because some of you have tagged @Muffpuff (this isn't me)

20210122_083339.jpg

Should I be flattered someone has stolen my name? 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does Ali have to take a call in THE BATHROOM when they have a 65000000 sq. ft. manor? So weird.

Also, I hope you all love and are completely jealous of my brand new BESPOKE tweed apostrophe avatar. It is THE DREAM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Why does Ali have to take a call in THE BATHROOM when they have a 65000000 sq. ft. manor? So weird.

Also, I hope you all love and are completely jealous of my brand new BESPOKE tweed apostrophe avatar. It is THE DREAM.
The call in the ensuite was weird given that he has a brand new office just down the hall.

I’ve also changed my avatar to a photo of one of my (real) white orchids to mark Lydia’s recent sale of her faux orchids on Depop.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
1611308004623.png

she has told us he wees in the crate every night so that's clearly not quite accurate lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
#solidarity
Used to like you Lydia, now it's bye witch
Dont know whether to laugh or cry as Sky has the same collar in black ...if she even thinks of buying it and putting it on porter I will burn Sky's lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
did I hear right cause I was half falling asleep through boredom, but did she say porter was crying so she took him into her room and he was fine. Then in the next breath said she didnt get any sleep because he was crying?

Reactions: 21
Just an observation as I have not watched the shitshow vlog she did and frankly I am not bothered to watch it either based on her level of content over the last year. But seeing as it was a bleeping unboxing again with goods I had a thought:

I was reading an article today about orders online with origins from Europe and that people are turning their orders away due to the extortionate amount of VAT and Customs duties they have to pay over orders above 100GBP . And due to this the actual companies (Haulage and the Fashion HQ's) are now abandoning services to the UK as most of their goods are being returned.

I will be very interested to see how much these influencers will actually buy now (not that they have ever really bought alot as its all free or begged) but even so the companies that are majorly EU in most of these Luxury vloggers videos may actually not be gifting so much for free now when they see how much it will cost to post and pay fees on them at borders unless ofcourse they have stores in the UK but even so not being manufactured in the UK will mean heftier price hikes to take into consideration VAT and duties.

I am really curious to watch how this pans out now.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just an observation as I have not watched the shitshow vlog she did and frankly I am not bothered to watch it either based on her level of content over the last year. But seeing as it was a bleeping unboxing again with goods I had a thought:

I was reading an article today about orders online with origins from Europe and that people are turning their orders away due to the extortionate amount of VAT and Customs duties they have to pay over orders above 100GBP . And due to this the actual companies (Haulage and the Fashion HQ's) are now abandoning services to the UK as most of their goods are being returned.

I will be very interested to see how much these influencers will actually buy now (not that they have ever really bought alot as its all free or begged) but even so the companies that are majorly EU in most of these Luxury vloggers videos may actually not be gifting so much for free now when they see how much it will cost to post and pay fees on them at borders unless ofcourse they have stores in the UK but even so not being manufactured in the UK will mean heftier price hikes to take into consideration VAT and duties.

Yes, I had that happen to me,order a pair of Burberry boots for 890€ , contacted Burberry about taxes, they said all was good, . I was asked to pay 287€ !!! Denied of course, but still no trace of refund!!

• Wow
  • Angry

Long gone are the days of express delivery too, I've been waiting almost 2 weeks now for a parcel from spain and I've got the custom duties to look forward to as well :cry:

• Sad

Agree. So many rely on Farfetch, LuisaviaRoma, MyTheresa - all European based though FF does partner with non EU stores - it will be interesting to see what happens given the extra costs involved.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.