Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is reading all the wrong information when training this pup. He has the whole kitchen to roam around when she's not there which is too much, of course, he is going to wee and poo because the space seems huge. She needs to contain him when she absolutely cannot be there, pen off a small area for him, however, she has no excuse, her and Ali both work at home, they can work in the kitchen, keep an eye on him, pick him up and take him out to see every 30 mins unless he's asleep. She's just a lazy and selfish witch. Puppies that age need to be watched all the time to ensure they don't have accidents. If a puppy wees on the floor in the house nine times of of ten it's the owners fault.

Reactions: 29
Not exactly the same vibe!!
Frow looks like she shaved her eyebrows away and Harrison scribbled them with sharpie back on. You can't compare them both. They are both ridiculous, but in their unique own way. (Even for the fact that Lydia tries to copy anyone, she still is a unique fool)

Can you believe this 🤯🤣🥴
He looks like an utter fool and she looks like a wannabe Peggy Bundy. So, he had a grandpa tweed blazer phase already in the past.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We're protesting :D It was @PixelGirl and @Oops... idea on the last thread to change our avatars of Lydia for a random object, to remove some of the attention from her.
@PixelGirl changed her avi to a yellow camera so that it was no longer a photo of Lydia having refused to watch ANY vlogs etc for some considerable time. I stood in Solidarity with her on not giving Lydia any more publicity and changed my Avatar to a box of Bouillon...and thus others stood in solidarity too. I cannot tell you how much I have laughed at the choices being made for the Solidarity Avatars...It’s so, so funny.😂. Who would have thought inanimate objects could be SO FUNNY? All somehow are linked to things we have discussed on this forum. So far we’ve had a doorknob, plastic potato, a screw, a glass of water, window cleaner, a ship’s wheel, steel ladder, bunch of carrots, plastic camera, and my all time favourite so far a lovely cup of coffee which looks like a delicious pie in a cup when you enlarge it (IMO) I cant wait to see if any more turn up... 😂 A revolution has been born...💪 and its the funniest revolution ever...❤

I saw it as a latte first but the edge looked like crimped pastry to me too @Oops... ;)
YAAASSSSS! Thank you dear @shiroyagisan 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm bleeping screaming :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: who searches for a poo bag holder that matches the dogs accessories (she desperately wanted to say her outfit)
She loves the colour and it will go with all of his tweed stuff 😂 😂 😂 😂 I CAN'T COPE
Came on to post this exact thing. I couldn’t believe it. But she said it in total seriousness..I imagine she has looked at previous poo bag holders and declined them as they don’t fit her “aesthetic”. And then the joy..the sheer joy of finding this perfect poo bag holder. Porter will be SO grateful. Can you imagine what the other dogs would say if they saw him out and about, only to have the indignity of his owner retrieving his poo bag from a non-tweed poo bag holder?? He would surely be ousted from dog society. And Lidl and Aldi would surely not be welcomed back to Soho House if that is the type of uncouth behaviour they display.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Came on to post this exact thing. I couldn’t believe it. But she said it in total seriousness..I imagine she has looked at previous poo bag holders and declined them as they don’t fit her “aesthetic”. And then the joy..the sheer joy of finding this perfect poo bag holder. Porter will be SO grateful. Can you imagine what the other dogs would say if they saw him out and about, only to have the indignity of his owner retrieving his poo bag from a non-tweed poo bag holder?? He would surely be ousted from dog society. And Lidl and Aldi would surely not be welcomed back to Soho House if that is the type of uncouth behaviour they display.
1611261800874.png

It was £12, what a waste of money, I end up with poo bags in every pocket of every single coat, that looks too much faff to me

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Not very hygienic either! Are they washable!
And is she washing the doggy stuff in her washing machine?I love my dogs but take their stuff to the launderette !

Reactions: 8
I know I'm very overprotective and a bit anally retentive when it comes to my pups but I'm shocked she doesn't measure out his food, she is just eyeballing it! If she is feeding him 4 meals a day and they are all that size, that is far too much! Plus she is feeding him kibble for training as well as treats. No wonder he isn't that interested in food as he is full. Normally when you use kibble for training you take it out of their food allowance for the day.
Firstly, I just wanted to thank you for being so lovely about Sherlock in the last thread @K18. ♥

Secondly, I agree with you yet again!
I always weighed Sherlock’s food to the gram and took any treats out of his daily intake.

The portion size that Lydia gave to Porter is absolutely ridiculous ... as I said previously, no idea what she’s doing when it comes to that puppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sadly I missed commenting on the last thread but I did see someone mention Nonno and her boobs in the wedding pix and I just wanted to say, yup I felt for the poor man coming face to face with that pair.;)
It was very disrespectful. And it wasn’t just a dip or anything. Her cement orange were pushed up for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I never had a pic but I am so up for this! I couldn't resist something we have laughed about though #carrotgate 🥕:p
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome now we are 12 ;)
Firstly, I just wanted to thank you for being so lovely about Sherlock in the last thread @K18. ♥

I always weighed Sherlock’s food to the gram and took any treats out of his daily intake.

The portion size that Lydia gave to Porter is absolutely ridiculous ... as I said previously, no idea what she’s doing when it comes to that puppy.
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome now we are 13 ;)

A specimen jar 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was very disrespectful. And it wasn’t just a dip or anything. Her cement orange were pushed up for some reason.
I guess the wedding dress was some kind of tribute to her Ibiza days. She probably wanted everyone at her wedding to remember how she started her wonderful career.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, who could forget the US classic movie "American Pie"
View attachment 395833
LOL to the French translation XD basically the description you'd give your old grandma about that movie, so prude XD

Anyways, I find it weird to order handle protectors from Toronto and have to wait three weeks for just that. I buy vintage bags and I simply ask my local leatherworker/shoemaker to make me protections. She'd be lost without the internet. She did the worst job at sticking the protections on now it looks even more like a fake Birkin, so luxe lol.

On another note. I'm sorry if that's been said already but :what is it with leaving the spoons (locked by lumi) in coconut jars and pet food packs and putting it back in the fridge as is???

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I thought she didn't like Gucci and didn't think the brand suited her style? So why is she describing her KM collection as being inspired by Gucci?
WTF - there’s nothing in the KM line that screams Gucci. She wishes it was Gucci and not KM.... but she can dream on. Gucci is too classy for a skank like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
On another note. I'm sorry if that's been said already but :what is it with leaving the spoons (locked by lumi) in coconut jars and pet food packs and putting it back in the fridge as is???
Yep - should be in sealed container - (bacterial transmission).

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That dog will be doing his business in bed for ever, he is going to associate the crate with everything, so in the end nothing.
Lydia had said in the comments she isn’t having any problems with potty training. 🙈 She hates for anyone to tell her any advice! Who wouldn’t want advice if people know more because they have experience? So it’s a loss cause trying with her!

Reactions: 25
She is spending so much time teaching the pup how to ring a bell so eventually he can ring it to tell them he needs to go outside instead of just spending this time teaching him to go to the bathroom outside 🤦‍♀️
She isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed! She’s the tool!!😂😂😂

She looks rough.
Like, really rough.
I thought the same thing! People don’t realize you can be pretty in your twenties and thirties and if you don’t eat good and take care of yourself you aren’t gonna look good aging! I’ve seen so many people who drank and didn’t eat good they look 10-15 years older in their forties and fifties! My sister in law did that and she still drinks! She looked like Cindy Crawford (model type)!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.