Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm very overprotective and a bit anally retentive when it comes to my pups but I'm shocked she doesn't measure out his food, she is just eyeballing it! If she is feeding him 4 meals a day and they are all that size, that is far too much! Plus she is feeding him kibble for training as well as treats. No wonder he isn't that interested in food as he is full. Normally when you use kibble for training you take it out of their food allowance for the day.
Too complicated for lidl , imagine plus minus, oups, brain fail!

We know why shes shopping at Zara....she cant afford to shop anywhere else after 'buying' that baggy birkin. :giggle:
And the dog!! 3,5+13,5= mucho!!

Reactions: 9
I'm bleeping screaming :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: who searches for a poo bag holder that matches the dogs accessories (she desperately wanted to say her outfit)
She loves the colour and it will go with all of his tweed stuff 😂 😂 😂 😂 I CAN'T COPE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Why is the silly cow putting his food in the cage - is it b&b for the poor little chap. What
about a proper dog bowl & mat lydia ?????
Zara haul ? 3 dog items !!!!! She will scanning the Internet for tit coloured pooh bags to match the beige / green pouch now. SAD.
That dog is just another excuse to shop.
I laughed at those bloody plasters for the Hermezzzzzzz. Totally ridiculous. She just keeps giving 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not exactly the same vibe!!
Just shows how pathetic her vlogs are ... look at other influencers that put time in .... she has a shot of her in a robe .. how luxe of her .... it gives me the message "I couldn't be fucked to give you any quality so like it or duck off" .... her total vibe in life is this picture!

It is quite telling based on her recent views etc .. she is not as important as she thinks she is in the world of business .... I really think she is bored and only does this as she has no other way of making money ... like a 1 legged prostitute .... (no offence to those with disabilities)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When Lydiot was sitting on the kitchen floor with Porter doing the bell and the clicker training ... she stopped to speak to the camera - the pup came over to her and got onto her lap. She looked down and picked him off her lap and put him on the floor to continue ... for some reason that small action annoyed the eff outta me. He obviously wanted a bit of a cuddle and she could have quickly given him one. But she just continued. 😡

Am I overreacting ? (Be honest, I can take it :))
I’ve not yet watched the vlog, but seeing this would upset me too, so I don’t think you’re overreacting. @HoneyBee20 commented a few posts ago that Lidl expects the pup to act like a cat which is so true. You have to be far more engaging with a dog don’t you!? All the people I know with dogs, are followed around by them like a shadow. Whereas Lidl expects Porter to keep himself amused in the kitchen all day by himself.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Out in the world, um no, here in France no Karen millen, sorry Lydiot!

Sorry looks like a bag lady !

I was going to say « woman » but don’t want to offend them. When you are small long coats are a no no!
Solidarity Knob avatar - duly noted - Welcome now we are 7 ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My laptop hated me, the fan was running wild (I suspect a windows update is the actual culprit, in the past the fan didn't run like crazy or rather the CPU wasn't that worked up)
#teamChali #Chali

View attachment 395528 having a hearty pasta dinner
View attachment 395529 (sorry, he lost his eye during cropping)
View attachment 395530 bromance ♥
View attachment 395536 Where is Charlie? Ali on the search for his soulmate.
Omg these are absolutely brilliant !!! ❤ 😅 😅 😅 The gym one and bromance are my faves !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Makes no sense at all - the unnecessary capital letter on every word doesn’t help either. How can she not manage to string a basic sentence together without it being complete nonsense?! 🙄🙄
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - now we are 10! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Really not feeling her casual Birkin 30 outfit or whatever she's calling it. Obviously a poor attempt at being relatable in a country where we are mostly wearing loungewear
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - now we are 11! ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I just saw her gram and I feel a bit unsettled. She posts that her Nonno has passed away, which is terribly sad....then within a few hours later does a post on her Hermes bag? Sorry but that’s just bad taste 😳

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I just saw her gram and I feel a bit unsettled. She posts that her Nonno has passed away, which is terribly sad....then within a few hours later does a post on her Hermes bag? Sorry but that’s just bad taste 😳
Agreed. It makes her look even more materialist money hungry and a begger

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.