Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My laptop hated me, the fan was running wild (I suspect a windows update is the actual culprit, in the past the fan didn't run like crazy or rather the CPU wasn't that worked up)
#teamChali #Chali

Chalie_004.png
having a hearty pasta dinner
Chali_003.png
(sorry, he lost his eye during cropping)
Chali_002.png
bromance ♥
Chali_001a.png
Where is Charlie? Ali on the search for his soulmate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
The thing is @Honeyp1e, Porter is going to the toilet in his crate so often that she has to wash his blankets every single day ... you just don’t feed your dog in the same place they’re going to the toilet because, given the choice, they would never pee or poop where they eat.

She’s taking him outside to go to the toilet AFTER he’s just gone inside, so she’s obviously not taking him out as soon as he’s eaten (as recommended by every single Vet I’ve ever known) and she’s definitely not taking him out often enough.

As @Hunevoque2 said “Sleep in one place, food in another, and toilet outside”.

Sorry, but from what I’ve seen, Lydia is completely clueless when it comes to training that poor little puppy to do anything the right way!
The reason she’s not taking him out like she should be is because she’s lazy. She expects a puppy to act like a cat and that’s just not going to happen. She plans her life like she is in the army, wake up 5am (god knows why as she doesn't do anything all day), coffee till 5.30 etc and won’t stray from that timetable for a puppy. It’s all about Lydia and what she wants. This is why the will never keep bees successfully or grow any veg as they both want to do the least work possible but be rewarded.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
View attachment 394672
Why tf do we have to do her job for her
This is a very clever way of increasing her google rating and getting on the featured page on Instagram. The more people search for her (which they will to find old pictures in her blog) and the longer people spend on her feed and scrolling through her pictures to find these outfits more of a positive rating she will get in the algorithms.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If she picked Porter up, closed the doors and put him on the grass, she would have way more success in getting him to toilet outside. At the moment he is just flitting between the kitchen and the patio whilst she is stood outside like a knob and he is peeing inside.
She needs to take him out every time he wakes up and after he eats, ideally every 30 or so minutes. There is zero point taking him outside if he has just been inside.
Exactly ... agree with everything you’ve said @K18!
Alas, that would require our Lyds to have an ounce of sense, and we all know that’s far too much to expect from her at this point!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She is spending so much time teaching the pup how to ring a bell so eventually he can ring it to tell them he needs to go outside instead of just spending this time teaching him to go to the bathroom outside 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
SO she admits she didn't give Winston and Lumi enough time to settle!

• Angry
  • Sad
When Lydiot was sitting on the kitchen floor with Porter doing the bell and the clicker training ... she stopped to speak to the camera - the pup came over to her and got onto her lap. She looked down and picked him off her lap and put him on the floor to continue ... for some reason that small action annoyed the eff outta me. He obviously wanted a bit of a cuddle and she could have quickly given him one. But she just continued. 😡

Am I overreacting ? (Be honest, I can take it :))

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I thought she didn't like Gucci and didn't think the brand suited her style? So why is she describing her KM collection as being inspired by Gucci?
Because it's like a goldfish ... 1 lap around the bowl and they can't remeber a bleeping thing they have done or (in her case) said... lolz

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Who is this ‘alleged’ Dog Trainer, that’s what I’d love to know?

You NEVER deliberately let your dog eat or go to the toilet where they sleep ... it’s basic common sense!

Lydia is setting poor little Porter up to fail from the outset, but she’s always right and refuses to listen to anyone else other than the people she pays to give her advice.

SHE. MAKES. ME. SO. FREAKING. MAD. 😡

View attachment 395387
Did her trainer get the same training as her life coach.. watching videos on YouTube ? That is so stupid. Every trainer will tell you they shouldn’t eat where they are suppose to associate with sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
SO she admits she didn't give Winston and Lumi enough time to settle!
It's again one of her vague admissions. It could also mean, that she didn't give them enough time until broadcasting it on the internet. Therefore, she waited to show the dog (but Ali and the Dr. didn't wait, she forgot to mention that :m)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know I'm very overprotective and a bit anally retentive when it comes to my pups but I'm shocked she doesn't measure out his food, she is just eyeballing it! If she is feeding him 4 meals a day and they are all that size, that is far too much! Plus she is feeding him kibble for training as well as treats. No wonder he isn't that interested in food as he is full. Normally when you use kibble for training you take it out of their food allowance for the day.

• Heart
Did her trainer get the same training as her life coach.. watching videos on YouTube ? That is so stupid. Every trainer will tell you they shouldn’t eat where they are suppose to associate with sleep.
I agree. No decent trainer no matter how much ‘experience’ they have will associate their crate with food. It’s supposed to be their safe place for rest & peace and quiet. Crate/toilet/playing training takes time and consistency, 5 mins twice a day every single day, that’s all it takes but evidently they listen to idiots telling them the wrong thing.
And their pups haven’t been groomed before collection 🤮 seriously! She is a bleeping hole and I hate actually looking at her, I love the air time ITF takes to make her look daft.
She hates Zara so duck knows why she’s shopping there. Class A C**t.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do any of you watch house tours with Matt&Summer, they are showing proper near MK !

Reactions: 5
I agree. No decent trainer no matter how much ‘experience’ they have will associate their crate with food. It’s supposed to be their safe place for rest & peace and quiet. Crate/toilet/playing training takes time and consistency, 5 mins twice a day every single day, that’s all it takes but evidently they listen to idiots telling them the wrong thing.
And their pups haven’t been groomed before collection 🤮 seriously! She is a bleeping hole and I hate actually looking at her, I love the air time ITF takes to make her look daft.
She hates Zara so duck knows why she’s shopping there. Class A C**t.
We know why shes shopping at Zara....she cant afford to shop anywhere else after 'buying' that baggy birkin. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.