Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
Her Nonno just died !!!!
And she's talking about her Hermès shopping / wish list being realised. Was she brought up by wolves ???
Vile p.o.s.
She is beyond redemption.
Lydiot is so caught up in her own world, she just refuses to acknowledge what people are saying to her. 'Poor me' as per usual. Sickening. I want to say so much more but this is just such disgusting behaviour.

20210122_201203.jpg
20210122_201217.jpg
20210122_201233.jpg
20210122_201249.jpg
20210122_201301.jpg
20210122_201312.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Peach97

VIP Member
Find it really weird she took time off for “puppyternity” or whatever she called it and didn’t post for days. Yet someone dies and she’s back to posting about pointless shit and selfies? I know people grieve in their own way but I’ll always stand by that anything bad that ever happens to her she will use as attention and traction for her page / videos.

• Angry
Reactions: 54

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210122-110416_Instagram.jpg

The dog is clearly just another accessory, as we all suspected

Screenshot_20210122-110608_Instagram.jpg

I'd expect to get my daily recommended dose of Vit C just looking at this shade of orange 🍊

Screenshot_20210122-110720_Instagram.jpg

Looks like an absolute chav

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Smudgeauh

The reason she’s not taking him out like she should be is because she’s lazy. She expects a puppy to act like a cat and that’s just not going to happen. She plans her life like she is in the army, wake up 5am (god knows why as she doesn't do anything all day), coffee till 5.30 etc and won’t stray from that timetable for a puppy. It’s all about Lydia and what she wants. This is why the will never keep bees successfully or grow any veg as they both want to do the least work possible but be rewarded.
It’s probably gone now but did anyone see Claire Chanelle’s instastories yesterday, where she was clearly mocking Lydiot by saying ‘oh yes we wake up at 5 am every day and Paris goes for a one hour run and then I do an hours yoga’ and then burst into laughter? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

muffintop13

Chatty Member
I might seem a bit pedantic here but straight from the beginning of her new vlog she has managed to piss me off. She tells us all she’s having a smear test, I’d rather not know about it at all but instead of doing the correct thing and saying “go and get it done ladies, it’s important” she moans about it and says “maybe I shouldn’t have booked it until this is all over”. “This” might not be “over” for months and a lot of impressionable young girls watch this idiot (case in point a 14 year old who has commented about wanting to be just like her 🙄) so saying out loud you should have put it off is just plain irresponsible and foolish.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
This bespoke title won with 49 votes. Thanks to @JMD

OG title The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

• Puppy settled into the MG household
  • so far, jumper model, pointless training with bell, treads and clicker
  • still no garden fence
  • doggy seems to be mostly stowed away in his edge of the kitchen
  • Lydia had photoshoots
    • at a rented location
    • with a full set of people
    • her labrapoddle (or how its called) photograph didn't wear a mask
  • in a grandiose delusion, Lydia let slip, that she single-handedly gave Holland Cooper the best sales since the Universe started
(I was so free to create a poll 😈🤡😂😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

FlorrieB

Who the f 'forgets' to take the label off their new clothes before they wear them.... Oh wait that's because she will sell off all her gifted clothing as 'brand new with tags, never worn'. Honestly makes me sick. I've seen Frow do this too and it winds me up beyond belief. If you 'love' something you do not leave the bloody tag on it!

• Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Does Lydia know she lives in a Center Parcs lodge, crossed with an old people's home, in Milton Keynes. Not a stately home in The Cotswolds.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pippiehead

It really shows how narc she is needing all that time off to recover after the fail that was Globy, yet peddling things the day of and after a bereavement. It makes no sense, even if you know someone is on their way to passing it still doesn't quite numb you when it finally happens.

My Uncle passed of Covid last November, we weren't hugely close but always got on well and nonetheless had great memories. I was upset when he passed but was also upset for my Aunt and Cousins who wouldn't have been able to say goodbye, that's probably what hit the most. I did go into work the next day, but let colleagues know that I wasn't 100% there and why. Everyone was so supportive and didn't allow me to downplay things. I was probably quite quiet on social media and only posted positive and supportive things like reminders of self care.

So her response online at this time is confusing to say the least, obviously we don't know what's happening behind closed doors and we shouldn't police how people grieve... but there's this sense of tone deaf I can't quite shake off. Maybe it's the fact she's been flaunting lockdown rules.

Anyway, ramble over. The jeans being pulled over her knickers did not look professional or aesthetic to the brand she is trying to portray either.
Lots of love to you all, it's a weird fucking time. Thank you to our valued medical professionals on here too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49

sneaks

I just saw her gram and I feel a bit unsettled. She posts that her Nonno has passed away, which is terribly sad....then within a few hours later does a post on her Hermes bag? Sorry but that’s just bad taste 😳

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

K18

VIP Member
Interesting insight, thanks for sharing!

I’m so surprised they’re even using her to be honest. Surely there are loads of way better influencers they could associate themselves with
I think the issue is that influencers don’t want to be associated with the boohoo group. They may not be able to get anyone else.

Reactions: 48

RubyRu

VIP Member
Looks like they are both vying for a top spot in her circle :ROFLMAO:
Now she wants a Traxter (I had to look it up as I thought she couldn't spell Tractor). I know these as an ATV.

Anyways, good luck with selling the Bunga Mystery House to move to the Cotswolds where every other influenza is living with their dachshund.

I don't follow Josie as I cannot stand her 'Hello Darlings shit' - but Lydl is definitely going Single White Female on her by the looks of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48