Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She called her sunday video a surprise and a bonus video???? She said something like"I have two videos ready for next week already so I thought I'd give you a little bonus surprise one tonight blablabla....". She doesn't make any sense. It's just her sunday video, I was looking for another video as I thought it was truly a bonus aka. she posted another one earlier in the day or something... She's so weird. And people reposting her videos in stories like "LEM surprising us with a bonus vid! eheheh", hummm okay.

Reactions: 8
Her last house was lovely Much better then the upside down bungalow IMO. Also Lumi is ill then she's not what a complete idiot she lies so much she cant keep up with her lies.
A good liar needs to have a good memory and Lydia isn’t exactly known for using her brain!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She called her sunday video a surprise and a bonus video???? She said something like"I have two videos ready for next week already so I thought I'd give you a little bonus surprise one tonight blablabla....". She doesn't make any sense. It's just her sunday video, I was looking for another video as I thought it was truly a bonus aka. she posted another one earlier in the day or something... She's so weird. And people reposting her videos in stories like "LEM surprising us with a bonus vid! eheheh", hummm okay.
No, she posts (Europe timezones) on Monday and Thursday. The Sunday video was a bonus, since she usually doesn't post on Sundays. But I don't think she did it out of the goodness of her heart. There has to be a backstory.
On which time does Claire post usually on Sundays?

Reactions: 10
The comments are hilarious. ‘Can imagine it next to Josie’s house. So elegant and timeless!’ ???!! Then others questioning what the heritage requirements were! 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Aaahh hm
No, she posts (Europe timezones) on Monday and Thursday. The Sunday video was a bonus, since she usually doesn't post on Sundays. But I don't think she did it out of the goodness of her heart. There has to be a backstory.
On which time does Claire post usually on Sundays?
Ahh my bad! I think I always thought she was posting on Sundays. That makes sense now, thank you :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The comments are hilarious. ‘Can imagine it next to Josie’s house. So elegant and timeless!’ ???!! Then others questioning what the heritage requirements were! 👏
Omg are people really writing that? That’s literally her dream to hear. 🤮

it’s funny that she’s on Instagram boasting about her house (bungalow) when we all know she actually hates it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
1.PNG

*Cough* allow me to re-phrase...

What a magical morning it was here in my beautiful Cotswol- erm, I mean, bungalow! I’ve wanted to be able to upload a picture like this for so long so that I could rub everyone's faces in it, as I’ve mentioned previously I stupidly didn’t take a picture when it snowed heavily three years ago when we moved in GOD I WAS SO EMBARRASSING AND POOR BACK THEN! I’d never had a house that I thought was lovely enough to take photos of (a gentle reminder that I used to live in a tiny house, then I bought a house worth over £1m; just saying it louder for those at the back who are struggling financially during this pandemic) so I think it just didn’t occur to me. Silly gloating moo moo! This year though there was no stopping me from trying to desperately show off! Not even during a pandemic, with thousands of job losses and businesses going under, and families struggling to survive! We always get lots of questions about our house (I definitely made this up to sound popular) because it’s definitely not the norm BECAUSE IT'S SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOUR HOUSE with its modern glass exterior but also mirroring the surrounding buildings in line with the requirements from English Heritage due to its location but we absolutely love it and it's so much better than Josie's mansion look at all that sunlight streaming in ❄ I hope you enjoyed your weekend wherever you are in the world, except you, Frow. Ps. I have a bigger, and better house than all of you. Bye lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Late to the game! Here’s the mole with a long snout and disproportionate claws 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does Lydia know she lives in a Center Parcs lodge, crossed with an old people's home, in Milton Keynes. Not a stately home in The Cotswolds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So her bungalow is a part of the English Heritage because the nearby buildings reflect in its glass exterior...? 🤔

Blimey, I have to tell my neighbour I park next to, that my car is almost upper tier of personal vehicles due to the fact that his Porche reflects in my Nissan Micra's Windows.

Have to remember that bit of info when I try to sell it. "Price reflects the windows reflection." 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Just a quick reminder to whoever is responsible for creating new threads - @Oops... is intending to publish a definitive list of everyone’s Solidarity Avatars and the reasons they were chosen at the end of this thread, so it would be great if it wasn’t locked until she’s had the chance to post it.

She has been very quiet today, so I’m assuming she’s super busy organising and editing all that information behind the scenes.

Given her extraordinary talent when it comes to writing, I’m really looking forward to reading her latest masterpiece! 😊

ETA: I hope this doesn’t come across as me stepping on somebody’s toes ... I only thought to mention it when I realised we’re almost at the end of this thread and I’d not seen anyone else post about it since Oops let us know what she was planning to do. x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolutely loving those comments. No doubt they will swiftly be deleted.
In all seriousness though, does anyone think these comments affect her in any way? If it were me and I was getting a lot of comments saying how I was materialistic and greedy, it would make me stop and think “am I materialistic? Why would people think that?” and possibly alter my behaviour or at the very least seek ways to appear less materialistic.

Lydia just deletes comments though, the comments can be as constructive and polite but she will delete those she thinks are a criticism. Have we EVER seen her be reflective and apologise?

The recent Instagram post on her house made me feel sick. Her old house was lovely. She appeared humble and appreciative back then. She refers to being homeless in the past and having to live with her Grandma (but then says her dad was wealthy so not sure what the truth is there!) so surely a roof of her own is a huge thing to be proud of no matter what the size. Now she looks down on her past which just shows how snobby and clueless she has become. There’s people her age who cannot get on the property market and would dream to live in her first house.

It sounds awful but I hope her bubble pops one day and she’s has to go back to living in what a she deems as a shameful house. Maybe then she’d be more appreciative of just how fortunate she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ah more sharing of someone who has been “influenced” by her Holland & Cooper jacket. I definitely think there has been some friction caused by the H&C x Frow “partnership” (if you want to call it that)... Lydia probably thinks she deserved it more than Frow. She certainly seems to be trying to make a point.

All she has ended up with is a Boohoo deal that’s constantly on sale.

Reactions: 22
Her house is nothing special. Before I had my daughter I used to do window and door quotations from architectural plans. Pretty much every other one I had in was a modern bungalow with bi-fold doors and a big gable window above

Reactions: 23
Good point. Who in their right mind thinks when they’ve supposedly been up all night cradling their poorly pet “ooh quick, take my picture and post it on Instagram” ?? Like I’m sure many others on here, I’ve had a poorly pet and the furthest thing from my mind would be to have my flipping photo taken with him, never mind posting it online 😡
And to look directly into the camera ... and hold that "smouldering" look for a few seconds. Her vanity and total lack of self-awareness is astounding. Jackass.

And to use Lumi as a tool to gain sympathy and/or admiration is disgusting, the lowest of the low.
Maybe she saw VicITF's cute IG story of Boe running in the snow, his ears flapping (Adorable !!! 😍).
Thank gawd I uploaded her story before she deleted it. 😜😜😜

Good point. Who in their right mind thinks when they’ve supposedly been up all night cradling their poorly pet “ooh quick, take my picture and post it on Instagram” ?? Like I’m sure many others on here, I’ve had a poorly pet and the furthest thing from my mind would be to have my flipping photo taken with him, never mind posting it online 😡
And to look directly into the camera ... and hold that "smouldering" look for a few seconds. Her vanity and total lack of self-awareness is astounding. Jackass.

And to use Lumi as a tool to gain sympathy and/or admiration is disgusting, the lowest of the low.
Maybe she saw VicITF's cute IG story of Boe running in the snow, his ears flapping (Adorable !!! 😍).

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Boe is a very beautiful little boy!

here we go another update of utter crap and more unboxing and her prancing around in stupid boots - 47 minutes of it!!

Such class, another H&M jumper dress with a Hermes belt!

Her grout is dark because it is DIRTY!!!! You have to clean grout with a toothbrush or similar ffs!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.