Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell scrunches up the sleeves of their winter coat like this? And leather leggings with a tweed blazer is NOT a look 🙄🙄
The boots with the leather leggings are also too much!
Her neck has disappeared again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm cracking up at the grey leggings and jumper paired with tan Prada boots and Birkin. It looks so wank and the smug expression on her face is hilarious. Someone has commented that when wearing leggings your top should cover your lady bits :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Her & Josie both copying each other & both sad with over ego inflated wannabe middle class. She needs to stop playing dressing up and do something useful with her empty life. Is all this gear just for her trips to Asda? To tight for Waitrose aren't you Lids ? And we don't dress like that to go there. Her smugness is on another level - makes her look even more TRY HARDER.
Pathetic waste of a human.

Reactions: 31
Did anyone else notice she showed the Carolina herera bag and then did a side by side of a completely different bag?! Lmao
I noticed the same, I checked the links in the description box and it’s another Carolina Herrera bag. Most likely the one she showed and her “followers” have lust after is sold out. She just happened to have another one that she failed to show closeup of (maybe on its way to depop).
Also the McQueen belt did not get tried on, is it because she has to claim that the KM belt coming out soon is as good as the McQueen one!?

Sorry for the rant below:

And it’s the second time she makes a cheeky comment that she’s waiting for another Hermès to arrive. Could it really be that she’s been pumped up in the waiting list? I sincerely hope Hermès will maintain its exclusivity and not work with influencers, it would really devalue their brand and make people question the price of their bags and things in general (it’d be impossible for them to not lower the production quality while producing more bags). In my eyes, Hermès has always been the holy grail of fashion brands, like Patek Philippe is of watches. The most sought after Patek models have crazy waiting lists (some over 10 years) if you want to buy it from the store directly, so the easiest way to buy one is from watch dealers or at an auction, but you need to have cash and be willing to pay more than you initially expected to.

I have said it before but I think the signs are more visible recently, she’s lost. She has lost all sense of who she is and how she wants to be perceived.

— — —

Dear Lydia, if you do not want to be criticised by your questionable actions, then you do not have to share them with the world. You can choose what you put out into the world. If you get upset, use the method your “life coach” taught you and breathe in. You have people working for you that should be able to edit your videos to make sure that your content is cohesive. How come one moment you tell everyone how your mum was poor and you were homeless and then in today’s video you mention how your nonno (you had a perfect opportunity to pay your respect to him and mention the giveaway / gofundme and thank your subscribers, but of course that would not be about you) made you and your mum similar coats to the Tods one.

Please makes this make sense, but how come one day you rock ripped jeans and show your crotch and then the next it’s all about classic investment pieces and equestrian style? How in the world did you come up with an idea to pair that awful faux fur cheap synthetic coat most likely made by underpaid workers with Hermès boots that are made by artisans?

If it would be possible I would honestly believe that you and Ali are 13 year olds trapped in the body of a 30 year old (reference to Jennifer Garner in 13 going on 30).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Lydia’s latest IG Reel is truly ridiculous.

And why she insists on showing everyone footage of her getting dressed just to ‘go for a walk’ is absolutely beyond me! 🙄

View attachment 400487View attachment 400477View attachment 400478View attachment 400479View attachment 400480
I'm surprised she's wearing a proper bra 🤣

I don't like Lydia's style, too bored over 50's farmers wife for me. That's the only way I know how to describe the way she dresses. But I 100 percent cannot get on board with the whole oversized trend. I think it just looks lazy to me.
I really liked Lydia's style when she just started YouTube. After her weird phase on lookbook. That sporty girl city living vibe really suited her. The country style can be nice, but so hard to pull it off if you're young. It's so aging. I don't even see the royals dressing much like that anymore LMFAO

Reactions: 19
Who the f 'forgets' to take the label off their new clothes before they wear them.... Oh wait that's because she will sell off all her gifted clothing as 'brand new with tags, never worn'. Honestly makes me sick. I've seen Frow do this too and it winds me up beyond belief. If you 'love' something you do not leave the bloody tag on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Who the hell scrunches up the sleeves of their winter coat like this? And leather leggings with a tweed blazer is NOT a look 🙄🙄 Also a “waist belt”? What other kind of frigging belts are there?!
Belts in the mouth...perhaps? 🧥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell I do not want to see her camel toe! whatever was she thinking wearing grey legging and a short jumper?:sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Who the f 'forgets' to take the label off their new clothes before they wear them.... Oh wait that's because she will sell off all her gifted clothing as 'brand new with tags, never worn'. Honestly makes me sick. I've seen Frow do this too and it winds me up beyond belief. If you 'love' something you do not leave the bloody tag on it!
Didn’t you hear? Apparently everyone does that :rolleyes: we all “forget” to take the label off.
Maybe in real life she is really nice and lovely person but all those tags and labels digging into her make her like that😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
May I just say for the record that NONE of my coats have ever manipulated me. It would seem that Lydia is encouraging me to believe that if I buy the one she has I will be manipulated by the coat. For some reason I don’t find that an attractive proposition. Call me old fashioned... 🤷‍♀️

WHAT PLANET?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't like Lydia's style, too bored over 50's farmers wife for me. That's the only way I know how to describe the way she dresses. But I 100 percent cannot get on board with the whole oversized trend. I think it just looks lazy to me.
I love Lizzy (Hadfield) but damn her clothing style is not for me. Best thing is, when they buy a massive oversized blazer and try them on and say, "oh, look at the great fit". Like, there is no "fit" that is the joke of this trend, oversized has no fit.

Who the hell scrunches up the sleeves of their winter coat like this? And leather leggings with a tweed blazer is NOT a look 🙄🙄 Also a “waist belt”? What other kind of frigging belts are there?!
2nd look is "I have fallen from my horse help me catch it" look.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What does she need support for( ie tights), she hasn’t had 15 kids and is suffering from tummy, bum or organ drops!! Stupid woman.

Is she just tying to sell Caledonia crap. Tells us that she always wears a vest, but for her snowy walk just put her jumper straight on🤔🧐
No base layer ??? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He is slowly morphing into his wife ... (Ali, this is NOT a good thing).
20210124_224844.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t you hear? Apparently everyone does that :rolleyes: we all “forget” to take the label off.
Maybe in real life she is really nice and lovely person but all those tags and labels digging into her make her like that😉
What's vile too is that when she does sell these clothes with the tags still on they won't have been washed 🤢
Never left the tags on anything, I get worried about being in public and someone having to tell me my tag is still on!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I feel you girl!!!!! It winds me up that they get things free... write it off .. and sell it.. that it just so tacky and unfair

Belts in the mouth...perhaps? 🧥
For those that watched her video is it just a “how yo style” video?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.